• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dialga1992

It would be awesome if it had trainer customization where, when you get enough money from battling, selling etc. you can go to a deisgner shop in the Big city (Hiun city) and buy clothes and customize from there.
-I hope that pokemon still follow you but in this version it is optional becuase that was a really good thing i liked about HG/SS.
-Pokemon sprites look awesome and up-to-date. Have them in realistic position...not on handstands etc.
- Being able to go to the other regions and thats how you will get the rest of the pokemon. For example if you go to Kanto, only kanto pokemon will be there. And then you battle the gyms there and the regional trainers.
-Making the attacks look cooler. For example i hated the animation of such attacks like Hyper beam, Volt takle, Aeroblast and more.
- I think it should have both Pokeathalon and Pokemon contest in this region.
-Letting you have a bank account in the game will be pretty cool instead of saving with your mom, seeing as the characters are older, a bank account is more mature. This is were you can go and save your money at certain places in the region.
- Make the battles in real time, not you hit me i hit you. Make the pokemon move freely like have a dodge button and you see you pokemon move from the attack. Have attacks collide etc. That would be awesome.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
About the starters:

I'm really starting to like them. So far MUCH better than Sinnoh's.

Anyway. Like someone said a few pages back, I hope for about four fossil lines.

Two dinosaurs, two Ice Age ones. I hope for:

- A velociraptor line (Rock/Fighting?)
- A stegosaurus line (Rock?)
- A diatryma line (Dark/Dragon?)
-A sabretooth cat line (Normal/Ice?)

I totally agree. Those are great ideas!!

syclone

the crazy guy
actually i quite liked the turtwig line...but only the turtwig line...out of all the dp starters...

also i want your trainer to actually have a speaking role (seriously (s)he absolutely never talks) i want your character to actually talk because then (s)he can be more than a mute hero(ine) running around the region battling pokemons and have actual personality.

Swagga09

The Grass type could be part dragon. really sweet.

I would be happy for a pure fire type, but if it HAD to be dual type than dark would be it's best bet.

the water type would be fine as a single type, but ice is great to have too.

DryBones

Event Collector
I'd like to see a return of the Dive HM (Might work nicely with the new 3D elements of the games) as well as the Pokéradar.

Aboveground Secret Bases would be awesome too!

I also noticed in one of the screens that there was some kind of railroad/track thing. Not like a modern one, but an old one for mining carts or something. Perhaps some of the caves etc will have mining carts you can access?

Just a thought :)

hitoshura0

actually i quite liked the turtwig line...but only the turtwig line...out of all the dp starters...

also i want your trainer to actually have a speaking role (seriously (s)he absolutely never talks) i want your character to actually talk because then (s)he can be more than a mute hero(ine) running around the region battling pokemons and have actual personality.

I'm guessing you have no idea of the brilliance of the silent protagonist, especially in a game where you effectively have the ability to do things at your pace. He/She is silent because it is your theoretical answer the person you're talking to is responding to. The MC doesn't need to talk, because the world bows to you in almost every respect. If you were forced to have a set team or you were telling a story more like Final Fantasy where the character is shown developing, it would make more sense for a talking MC. In this case, you have a relatively open story with a fairly open ending, like SMT or Mass Effect, so a silent protagonist is one of your more effective tools.

Pokemon does not have a story that lends itself well to the spoken protagonist.

superdonut

GaGa Ooh Lala
I'd love to see Mijumaru's final stage being something... less big and bulky than past ones.

Am I the only one who sees its orange nose turning into a star fish? :)

syclone

the crazy guy
ok i get it now...it was just a thought... wait red kun is back so i will continue saying...NO M-F'ING PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coldwave44

The Trading Breeder
That is a brilliant idea, I totally wanna see a sabretooth cat now.

Not to bring up the whole legendary dogs/cats/beasts thing but I though Raikou was a sabertooth?

syclone

the crazy guy
on topic of fossils as a fossil i kinda want a mega-centipede fossil that is like 20 feet long.

Zeyre

Banned
I would like to see a Dark Type Gym first off. It'd be badass

I want more pure steel types as well.
A Ghost Fighting and a Ghost Steel would also be nice :)

whataffah

Not to bring up the whole legendary dogs/cats/beasts thing but I though Raikou was a sabertooth?

Your right, and I think Raikou never had the respect he needed. It nearly never appeared in the anime, only had one special. Entei was just a appreciated fire-type. And Suicune just had big roles, and now they're forgetting Raikou. That trio thing has to be broken also. They can be a duo, or maybe with 4 also.

Though, I like the normal/ice combination for a sabretooth cat. It has to have 3 stages, and appear early in the game. It could be like Shinx.

syclone

the crazy guy
she isn't underaged she is teenage (corocoro leaked that protagonists are older) and some of us on this forum are teens so we have every right in the world to state our opinions on the main characters of the games.

hitoshura0

she isn't underaged she is teenage (corocoro leaked that protagonists are older) and some of us on this forum are teens so we have every right in the world to state our opinions on the main characters of the games.

Unless she is 18, she is still underaged in a fair part of the world. The cartoon thing, on the other hand well...
People have different tastes.

Josiah

is your favorite
Teenage is underaged. Besides that, she's in a game for children and doesn't even look like a real human. I just hope that you look at real girls instead someday.

Akimoto-Kenta

F*ck Yeah! Seaking!
Raikou is a (normal) tiger, Entei is a lion, and Suicune is a wolf.

I'd love to see a real Sabertooth pokemon. one with 3 evo's total.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Did anyone else notice the watch on the males hand? This could indicate that something similar to the poketch is coming or that the poketch has reached other regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.