• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtiesAZombie

Ruler of the Dead
@FeralNinja: I like the first one. I think the wings on the second takes it too far from the base of what an eeveelution looks like.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Poison wasn't Special. Poison was Physical. All the Eveelutions are based off of the Special types, before Fourth Gen's split.

Exactly. Why do people not want to acknowledge that? They will probably finish the trend and make a dragon one. Done.

Jirachi Kidd

I would wanna see a ghost eveelution.
or a flying for sure!
and maybe a normal?? probably not though...

TheUltimateTrainer

The lost trainer
I would wanna see a ghost eveelution.
or a flying for sure!
and maybe a normal?? probably not though...
yeah, normal may not happen since Eevee (the base pokémon) starts as a normal-type

DBK

Renegade Trainer
yeah, normal may not happen since Eevee (the base pokémon) starts as a normal-type

Actually, normal is just as likely as any other type. Of course the next logical one is dragon for reasons already mentioned.

Uberiffic

Mence > Garchomp
say, they say there will be more differences in between the versions than exclusive pokemon! In black, you are evil and the white legendary represents good so you catch/defeat it, vice versa in white.

A dragon eevee would be pretty sweet. If there is a flying eevee i hope it would be just flying type. Not also normal. Just flying. (How come they never do that??)

Kai-zero

Trains All Types
A few evolutions I'd like to see in 5th Gen.

;234; Stantler - I'd like to see this guy evolve into a pokemon that looks like an elk. But I want it to keep its' pure Normal Type. Maybe have a location evolution like Glaceon and Leafeon?

;227; Skarmory - I'd like to see this guy evolve into either a more bird-like pokemon or a more pterodactyl-like pokemon. But I want it to keep its' Steel/Flying Type. Possibly a location evolution or a new item evolution.

;127; Pinsir - Back in Gen 1, I had two friends who use to argue all the time about which pokemon was better, Scyther or Pinsir. They had tons of link battles to try and proof which of the two was better but it was usually pretty even. Anyway to give Pinsir some more competitiveness with Scyther I'd like to see it evolve. Maybe into Steel/Bug as well? Or possibly Bug/Ground? Possibility of location or new item evolution. I'm sure that wouldn't be too much of a problem for Game Freak.

Now for some pre-evolutions that I'd love to see.

;128; and ;241; Tauros and Miltank - These two need a single pre-evolution pokemon that evolves based on gender. Maybe while the mother or father hold a certain new item? I'd really like to see a cute calf pokemon.

;115; Kangaskhan - Seriously, this is long overdue. That baby has been sitting there doing nothing for four generations now! Let's get him into the battles.

New Pokemon I'd like to see made.

Possibly a Male counterpart for Kangaskhan. Normal Type with similiar base stats.

A quadruped crocodile pokemon. Water/Ground Type with moderately high stats. Preferably with real world green and brown coloring. Maybe even a pre-evo that's a little crocodile hatchling.

A quadruped tiger pokemon. Normal Type or possibly Fire Type with good battle stats. Something that really shows off how awesome tigers are. Possibly a cub pre-evo as well.

Those are things I'd like to see in the 5th Gen. Anybody else want to see these kinds of Pokemon?

Light-The-Archangel

Best of All Time
Because most people seem to have either started with Fourth Gen

True. I never actually looked at it that way.. Those poor souls. I still want BETTER flying pokemon though.

A few evolutions I'd like to see in 5th Gen.

;234; Stantler - I'd like to see this guy evolve into a pokemon that looks like an elk. But I want it to keep its' pure Normal Type. Maybe have a location evolution like Glaceon and Leafeon?

;127; Pinsir - Back in Gen 1, I had two friends who use to argue all the time about which pokemon was better, Scyther or Pinsir. They had tons of link battles to try and proof which of the two was better but it was usually pretty even. Anyway to give Pinsir some more competitiveness with Scyther I'd like to see it evolve. Maybe into Steel/Bug as well? Or possibly Bug/Ground? Possibility of location or new item evolution. I'm sure that wouldn't be too much of a problem for Game Freak.

Now for some pre-evolutions that I'd love to see.

;128; and ;241; Tauros and Miltank - These two need a single pre-evolution pokemon that evolves based on gender. Maybe while the mother or father hold a certain new item? I'd really like to see a cute calf pokemon.

;115; Kangaskhan - Seriously, this is long overdue. That baby has been sitting there doing nothing for four generations now! Let's get him into the battles.

New Pokemon I'd like to see made.

A quadruped tiger pokemon. Normal Type or possibly Fire Type with good battle stats. Something that really shows off how awesome tigers are. Possibly a cub pre-evo as well.

Those are things I'd like to see in the 5th Gen. Anybody else want to see these kinds of Pokemon?

All the ones I got rid of are definitely not going to happen. They aren't going to give Skarm an evo. That'd be hell. I didn't want to get rid of Pinsir but it's highly unlikely that's going to happen. I'd love to see the "baby" Kanga and a tiger would be cool if they do it the right way.

One thing I don't think anybody has thought of yet is the fact that each new game that has come out so far has had a crapload of old pokes in their regular pokedex. I really hope they change that.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Skarmory is certainly a solid Pokemon by it's own right. If it got an evolution it would have to be one where it's Defense dropped. Similar to how when Onix evolves into Steelix it sacrifices it's Speed for Defense.

Jirachi Kidd

A dragon eevee would be pretty sweet. If there is a flying eevee i hope it would be just flying type. Not also normal. Just flying. (How come they never do that??)

I hpe there is a PURE flying type for Eevee or any other future pokemon. I dont think id like a dragon Eevee? Itd be weird looking...?

I like the Tauros/Miltank pre-evo idea. Maybe have it be a little spotted calf?

Yea. maybe named Calfros or Milcalf or Taurtank or Milrous?:)

I wonder if they are gonna make any fossil pokemon.

And i like the tiger idea, but I don't think milktank needs a pre evo. Theres already enough pink normal type baby pokemon

zitroz

Eevee + Moonstone = Normal moonish eevee

Eve

Hey.
I like the Tauros/Miltank pre-evo idea. Maybe have it be a little spotted calf?

They need to make pre-evolutions for a lot of the Pokemon, but I think they will release more little by little each series.

Jirachi Kidd

I wonder if they are gonna make any fossil pokemon.

And i like the tiger idea, but I don't think milktank needs a pre evo. Theres already enough pink normal type baby pokemon

There's a 75% chance yes there will.
I just noticed they forgot fossils and Eveelutions in Gen.2?? O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.