• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arty2

Big Bad Wolf
http://i46.*******.com/orupsk.jpg

Rings any bells? I present you Atlanta City island, from Futurama XD

4606284362_6b47e0705c_o_d.jpg

jubilife

Aspiring Author
U said togepis there lol ok back on the subject i support all those who thnk togekiss is a grt poke......its my main psychic,shadowball and fly user
157Typhlosion.png
197Umbreon-1.png
471Glaceon-1.png
~

I see. I guess I skipped over Togekiss completely cuz it's more of a... well, it's not my type of pokemon.

Is it possible to get a Bagon in Diamond/Plat/SS? I'm trying to get all the Pseudo-Legendaries for collection purposes.

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
http://i46.*******.com/orupsk.jpg

4606284362_6b47e0705c_o_d.jpg

Are you implying that Hiun City will sink, thus bringing back Dive?

Anyway, I would like to see some variation of the wooly bear be this generation's worm. I also would like to see some sort of mockingbird pr/evolution to Chatot.

SBM

we now see where its based off

what irritates me is trying to catch beldum in the the safari zone with that catch rate

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
I see. I guess I skipped over Togekiss completely cuz it's more of a... well, it's not my type of pokemon.

Is it possible to get a Bagon in Diamond/Plat/SS? I'm trying to get all the Pseudo-Legendaries for collection purposes.

yes u can get bagon in platinum and ss but not in diamond(but u can get one in pearl) well in platinum u should have the pokeradar and then use it in route 210 north and in ss u can get one in safari zone-swamps ...hope this helped :)
157Typhlosion.png
197Umbreon-1.png
471Glaceon-1.png
~

Last edited:
yes u can get bagon in platinum and ss but not in diamond(but u can get one in pearl) well in platinum u should have the pokeradar and then use it in route 210 north and in ss u can get one in safari zone-swamps ...hope this helped :)
157Typhlosion.png
197Umbreon-1.png
471Glaceon-1.png
~

Im not TOO new to pokemon. I guess you could call me a pseudo-beginner. But I really have no idea what you mean when you say pseudo-legendary. Could someone please explain? Thanks.

icycubed

hmm.

So i take it that Hiun city is just out there in the sea with out any attachments to a continent. Also i'd be fun walking through there with the screen changes as you walk.

Ism

XD

It makes me realize how pretty the B/W artwork is. But I think little dock/port/spike things would be commonplace in many city-islands. They have to get off and on somehow, right? Gotta park your vehicle somewhere.

Ism

XD

It makes me realize how pretty the B/W artwork is. But I think little dock/port/spike things would be commonplace in many city-islands. They have to get off and on somehow, right? Gotta park your vehicle somewhere.

Chimchar15

So i take it that Hiun city is just out there in the sea with out any attachments to a continent. Also i'd be fun walking through there with the screen changes as you walk.

Nope there is you're forgetting Sky Arrow Bridge and also in the Hiun City video where you see the different camera angles at the end the character walks off onto a road away from the city.

Josiah

is your favorite
Im not TOO new to pokemon. I guess you could call me a pseudo-beginner. But I really have no idea what you mean when you say pseudo-legendary. Could someone please explain? Thanks.
Here is a page on them.

djloid

I would like less psychic type legendaries....I mean, what's with that?

Mewtwo
Mew
Celebi
Lugia
Deoxys
Jirachi
Latias
Latios
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Cresselia