• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

halloweenghost

I hope the rumors are true.

- 157 new pokemon
- Tauros gets an evolution called Minotauros
- Weather-changing items
- A plotline that changes depending on the choices you make.

Particularly the 157 new pokemon thing. 130 new pokemon like in Hoenn + 25 or so pokemon that are related to older pokemon like in Sinnoh = EPICCCC

I doubr ir... that guy was either severly misinformed by his source or such a liar and did everything to worm out of it.

thunderblade12

Oh okay, thanks for the info. I still hope we get around 150 pokemon this time. Or at least 130 like the third generation.

Based on what we know:

There seems to be a honeycomb based gym so I'm guessing there will be a new bee pokemon. Maybe Beedrill or Vespiquen will also be on this gym leaders team if they're in the IsshuDex.

The Isshu region seems to be VERY diverse in it's habitats. The only thing missing is a volcano. Of course, this probably isn't the full region. There seems to be a mountain covered by a sheet of ice so that may be this region's Ice Cave, meaning a few more ice based pokemon. A polar bear would be nice.

There seems to be a lot of forest area as well. That could mean some new pokemon based on deers, bears, koalas and such. Unlike previous games there seems to be an (outdoors) industrial area. I'm assuming that's where Gear will be caught. Maybe a few other robotic pokemon can be expected? Then there seems to be a harbor town with a lighthouse which could bring many new water types.

And the most obvious thing is the deserve. That's where Meguroku will be caught no doubt. This is sure to lead to some really cool new pokemon as well as the return of pokemon such as Cacnea. I'm sure if Go Goggles are in this game, RS remake speculation will begin immediately.

Last edited:

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
Any news on Pokemon Sunday? Anything new, or just the same stuff from the coro coro leaks?

Josiah

is your favorite
^150 New and 60 Old sounds like a great proportion to me. My favorite thing about Hoenn was the feeling of a new start. They made it into a place that could stand on its own, which to me was the major letdown of Johto and Sinnoh (in DP, not Pt.)

halloweenghost

Any news on Pokemon Sunday? Anything new, or just the same stuff from the coro coro leaks?

sillohettes og the new pokemon we've seen yay!!!!!

now before you say something.. we are not suppost to know what they look like yet since coro coro magazie does not officially release until the 15th is why they only showed sillohettes

Last edited:

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
^ They are false. Read on Pokebeach.

Well they are not false...they are only assuming it as false because the rumours have not been proved yet....

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
I would like to see an evolution in the Pokedex. Rather than be having to be bothered to catch the Pokemon to get data on it, it already has data on every Pokemon, It also tells you where you can find it and what attacks a Pokemon is capable of using it when you get caught. Or you can scan a Pokemon once you encounter it and you get all the info on it.

This is mostly cause I'm not out to to " Catch em' All". I find myself using a select few and thats it. I really don't like having to go out and catch every single Pokemon I see. I'd rather the games make being a Trainer much simpler.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
Well they are not false...they are only assuming it as false because the rumours have not been proved yet....

agreed. While the info may very well be fake there is a chance it could still be real. With him posting a fanart drawing as, a beta artwork for the tauros evolution, but then stating it was a means of showing what the new pokemon could look like, there is a disagreement of what his true intentions are. He stated he misunderstood his source, but again and again states that what he knows is true, as he messages WPM, Pokebeach's equivalent to Serebii (Joe), that what he says is true. If the info were fake, (not saying it's not), and it was called out, usually the person spreading the info would fess up. He obviously hasn't so there may still be more to this.

As of now I have to say fake, but until there is any confirmation against or for the rumors, we are stuck in limbo. Maybe we will see some of it at E3, as BW were confirmed to be there.

But on the pokemon sunday thing- Dangit, I wanted some more gameplay vids. Better luck next week.

Bardische

Elegance.
I do hope they don't bring in emphasis on Sinnoh pokemon again. Just bring back Gible or Gabite. Because Garchomp is love <3

The desert is awesome. I don't wanna see any Trapinch, but I do wanna see Cacnea again. That thing was awesome. And probably more. What about underground ruins? OMFG. That would be awesome. Like something post-E4. Haha.

The in-game Amber Castle looks really ridiculous. I just don't know. I do hope it's just a factory, because wow man, Combees need a hobby! But what if it isn't a Combee, but something along the lines of a more epic bee pokemon. A complete opposite of Vespiquen? With better stats and can OU, unlike Vespiquen with her slowness. :D

halloweenghost

I do hope they don't bring in emphasis on Sinnoh pokemon again. Just bring back Gible or Gabite. Because Garchomp is love <3

The desert is awesome. I don't wanna see any Trapinch, but I do wanna see Cacnea again. That thing was awesome. And probably more. What about underground ruins? OMFG. That would be awesome. Like something post-E4. Haha.

The in-game Amber Castle looks really ridiculous. I just don't know. I do hope it's just a factory, because wow man, Combees need a hobby! But what if it isn't a Combee, but something along the lines of a more epic bee pokemon. A complete opposite of Vespiquen? With better stats and can OU, unlike Vespiquen with her slowness. :D

amber castle i hope is a gym :)

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I would also like for Pokemon to have three abilities as well. Also, they would be held all at once, rather than one or the other for the same species (even getting its own section in menu where you look at a Pokemon in your party).

And more Pokemon, existing and new, should have the Intimidate ability. A lot of Pokemon look like they really mean business, yet don't have this ability: this includes many legendaries, most fully-evolved starters, and such creatures as Nidoking. This ability would really fit them well.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
check ot this pic----its new jersey,new york compared to isshu
found it when i was surfing deviantart and please dont flame me if they are not similar

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/163/4/1/Isshu_is_New_York__New_Jersey_by_KyogreMaster.png

Although I like the comparison, that's really jumping into conclusions that just aren't there.

For everything that is quite similar about the two maps (like the'big 'islands' divide by the rivers), tou can also point out something that isn't similar at all (deserts, mountains, big forrests in NYC?). If you will try hard enough you will be able to see similarities with many kinds of maps.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I think if the rumours about different plots are true.... I will be buying 4 different copies!!!!

JK, But I'd hate if it was like that, because it could mean you never meet certain pokemon or go a certain place. It would really annoy me to see if I chose the bad one of the two (such as a more rare pokemon if I chose a different option).

check ot this pic----its new jersey,new york compared to isshu
found it when i was surfing deviantart and please dont flame me if they are not similar

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/163/4/1/Isshu_is_New_York__New_Jersey_by_KyogreMaster.png
Whoa, wasn't expecting this! Thank you kindly for using my observation/opinion.
Although I like the comparison, that's really jumping into conclusions that just aren't there.

For everything that is quite similar about the two maps (like the'big 'islands' divide by the rivers), tou can also point out something that isn't similar at all (deserts, mountains, big forrests in NYC?). If you will try hard enough you will be able to see similarities with many kinds of maps.

Well, Hoenn is based off of Kyushu, and it doesn't have a desert. It's my understanding that they base the shape of the regions off of certain places, use some of their characteristics, while at the same time taking artistic license to change it to how they see fit. ^_^

I still could be totally wrong about Isshu, though.

Snickloze

Does anyone here beside me think that if there was a third legendary along with Reshiram and Zekrom (trio)...that it would be black and white coloured...I mean you know...Reshiram is bright coloured....Zekrom is dark....but what about the black dot in the white part of ying yang and vice versa....I think if there was a third one it will be both....dark and bright coloured....oh damn that would be soooo cool...
And thats just my wish so I hope people don't attack me for it...

Wolfangs

Pokemon Breeder
Does anyone here beside me think that if there was a third legendary along with Reshiram and Zekrom (trio)...that it would be black and white coloured...I mean you know...Reshiram is bright coloured....Zekrom is dark....but what about the black dot in the white part of ying yang and vice versa....I think if there was a third one it will be both....dark and bright coloured....oh damn that would be soooo cool...
And thats just my wish so I hope people don't attack me for it...

If anything probably gray color but ya it would be sweet if there is a third one that would look like that

Status
Not open for further replies.