• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drajolt Trainer

PokeMaster
On Pokebeach, Denchura's name was translated to be a combination of electric and tarantula. So we might have the first Bug/Electric!

Zalck

Back Again...
I really am not liking these pokemon... yet.

Okay, the little mole, I think is okay. The supposed evo would be fine if it didn't have that weird metal thing above its head...

The Insect like thing... I really don't know what to think of it right now. I want to see the evo line. The only reason I would like them is if they are the pseudo-legendary, and they are part bug. Maybe bug/dragon?

The sarcophagus could be cool.. I wanna see typing, and if there are any evolutions. There may be a special evolution where a cool ghost comes out, then i could learn to like this guy.

I have no current opinion on the spider thing

The black springy pokemon... DO NOT LIKE!

I want really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY hope the green thing gets an AWESOME evolution. He as EXTREME potential!

And i believe the crystal guy is the middle evolution of the Pseudo-Legendary. He reminds me of that 'Ben 10' alien. I don't remember his name.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
That's interesting, I recall pointing out something I was suspicious of in the images and nothing more. I'm not allowed to keep up with the news or something? If I think the Pokemon look bad (which I definitely do), then deal with it. I'm entitled to an opinion and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

No, I'm saying that if you are just going to bitch about the new Pokemon, then you shouldn't even bother with the new games.

On top of that, only 22 Pokemon have been revealed thus far. All of them can't be that horrid, right?

Where am I complaining about everything in this thread? Do I have the ability to stop the invasion of atrocious or lackluster designs? No, nothing I can do with them. This isn't a complaint at all, for your information.

I never said you were complaining about everything; I even made a remark about that. If you hate the new Pokemon, I'm not going to tell you any different, but don't ruin it for everyone else by complaining, because GameFreak is not going to just scrap all the Pokemon just because some people decide to throw tantrums over them.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Is this possible?

Judging by the map, the Isshu region seems small and there is a distinct lack of cities in it. Could Hiun City be one large hub having all 8 gyms that have to unlocked as we progress through the game?

Also, main character changing sprite into regular NPC when passing through force field in latest trailer. Too cool. Is it magical? Technological?

Arsène

No, I'm saying that if you are just going to bitch about the new Pokemon, then you shouldn't even bother with the new games.

I hate repeating myself, so I'm not even going to respond to that.

On top of that, only 22 Pokemon have been revealed thus far. All of them can't be that horrid, right?

All of them aren't, I'm just not impressed with the majority so far.

I never said you were complaining about everything; I even made a remark about that. If you hate the new Pokemon, I'm not going to tell you any different, but don't ruin it for everyone else by complaining, because GameFreak is not going to just scrap all the Pokemon just because some people decide to throw tantrums over them.

For the last time, I'm not complaining. Read the majority of my pasts posts about 5th generation, only a few are mild rants such as the one you replied to me on in this thread.

Gamefreak could do whatever they want with them, there is nothing I can do about it.

Drop this.

Last edited:

Drajolt Trainer

PokeMaster
I think the Pokemon in the middle of the triple battle is a pure or partial Rock-type. During the battle, one Pokemon used Rock Slide. It may just be that another one used it, or the Rock Slide was learned by TM, but I'm just saying.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Is this possible?

Judging by the map, the Isshu region seems small and there is a distinct lack of cities in it. Could Hiun City be one large hub having all 8 gyms that have to unlocked as we progress through the game?

Also, main character changing sprite into regular NPC when passing through force field in latest trailer. Too cool. Is it magical? Technological?

No. The whole point of gyms is for travel. There would be no point if it were all in one city.

I hate repeating myself, so I'm not even going to respond to that.

All of them aren't, I'm just not impressed with the majority so far.

For the last time, I'm not complaining. Read the majority of my pasts posts about 5th generation, only a few are mild rants such as the one you replied to me on in this thread.

Gamefreak could do whatever they want with them, there is nothing I can do about it.

Drop this.

It has occured to me that I might have indeed misinterpreted your last post as saying that you had no hope for the 5th gen or what not, so I apologize, but I'm just going to agree to disagree with the bad designs part, though.

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
I think the Pokemon in the middle of the triple battle is a pure or partial Rock-type. During the battle, one Pokemon used Rock Slide. It may just be that another one used it, or the Rock Slide was learned by TM, but I'm just saying.

It's gotta be the middle one, looking at the other two I highly doubt they'd be able to learn Rock Slide.

Tabor

Monotype Trainer
On a different note, I think it's very likely that there'll be a whole Egyptian section in the desert part of Isshu... an oasis maybe? It'd certainly be a good place for Meguroko and Desukan.

I think the new Pokemon look awesome. So what if the style is a little different. The new styles started from the Heon region.

I wish the best of luck for this generation. Why? I have gotten a feeling that many people are going to whine because it does not carry the same style like the last 4 generations and it looks a little too much like yugioh/digimon. Well I could imagine why, because they all are based off the same animal/myth, and there is only one way to draw them.

that is pretty much what I have to say.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
i love the new pokemon, again
except for the big mole, all of themare awesome, that black woman-like pokemon of the triple battle reminds me of gardevoir

DarkPrince

Take that!
So now when travelling across the region will we be seeing Triplet sisters for a Triple Battle? Looking forward to it!
Might be fun!
But some of those Pokemon look a lot like Fakemon.
But I m waiting for the artworks. The evolution of mole (If confirmed) looks horrible.
That's all I would like to say. I don't know what the shooter thing is.

DarkPrince

Take that!
So now when travelling across the region will we be seeing Triplet sisters for a Triple Battle? Looking forward to it!
Might be fun!
But some of those Pokemon look a lot like Fakemon.
But I m waiting for the artworks. The evolution of mole (If confirmed) looks horrible.
That's all I would like to say. I don't know what the shooter thing is.

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
Triple Battles?!

I have enough trouble with double xD

Mr.Brightside

You will evolve too!
Wow. Triple battles. That's going to be the suck. What's next? Having your whole team out at once?

That was exactly my though as soon as i found out.
And i was just getting in the hang of double competitive battling. So i guess Smogon will have to change everything...?

On the topic of Pokemon now *pauses for a sec* I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on. I thought that no Pokemon would ever surpass Magmortar in fugliness but the new Pokemon are like WTF?! Seriously a few years ago i told my sister that one day we would get a washing machine Pokemon and so it happened with Rotom. But a freaking sarcophagus!

I try to be positive and i had high hopes for new Pokemon having seen Zorua, Zoroark and Hihidaruma but the new ones...?

I think the triple battles would be fun and hopefully not too chaotic, it will be strange if three trainers can team up and only usee two pokemon each.

SSN

I guess the problem is that the designers are adding too much detail to the pokemon. The 1st two generations were basic. Now they are trying to add some hair, stars above the eyes, lipstick, a purse, hat, dresses, some cars and other stuff to the pokemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.