• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPON

im excited to see the evolutionary line for the electric tarantula pokemon if there is one that is.

SPON

im excited to see the evolutionary line for the electric tarantula pokemon if there is one that is.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
No. It was not. Those rumours said nothing about the number of Pokemon.

Pokebeach posted 3 sets of rumours in two posts.

The rumours that turned out to be largely true and the separate rumours that included the cotton pokemon silhouettes appearing in last month's corocoro (proven false) appeared in the same post. Pokebeach made it sound like they came from the same source, but they did not. They came from two separate 2chan postings months apart.

The third set of rumours appeared in a separate post and came from a Martin Mueller, which included the 157 number. None of these rumours have yet been proven even remotely true and are likely false due to the posting of fan art as supposed evolution for Tauros.

Hope that clears up confusion.

Okay, I apologize for posting it as confirmed.

That being said, there's probably going to be a decent number of new Pokemon.

zero2539

new evo system?

I don't think they will add a new evolution method. If they do then it will be overkill .

Edit; Above poster, on the other hand if they add in customizable characters then there won't be enough room on the cartridge for a bigger game and the other "stuff"

I do think it would be very much overkill. if they wanted to add a new evo system then it should be simple otherwise it would be a whole other adventure to evolve some pokemon. does anyone know if there is any truth to this or just a wish?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I do think it would be very much overkill. if they wanted to add a new evo system then it should be simple otherwise it would be a whole other adventure to evolve some pokemon. does anyone know if there is any truth to this or just a wish?

Okay first of all you quoted something from the first page, whatever that person said is largely irrelevant 442 pages later.

Two, we always get new evolution methods, it's going to happen.

Three, they said first thing that they were speculating, which means there is no truth to it.

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
Why not? eeveelutions usualy end up with pretty good stats. Why the hate?

It all depends on the point of view. Sure why not have many Eeveevolutions? they fill many roles in the competitive game. on the other side he refers to the Eeeveevolutions in a casual way or opinion.

I actually am worried about the triple battles and the shooter option. the last time i saw that option was in a Digimon game and it consisted in throwing highly damaging ... bullets at the digimon.

DrJo

Pokemon Doc

It all depends on the point of view. Sure why not have many Eeveevolutions? they fill many roles in the competitive game. on the other side he refers to the Eeeveevolutions in a casual way or opinion.

I actually am worried about the triple battles and the shooter option. the last time i saw that option was in a Digimon game and it consisted in throwing highly damaging ... bullets at the digimon.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Well someone on the last page or two explained that the Shooter option was shown in Wi-Fi so a common theory is that it is used to record videos.

DrJo

Pokemon Doc

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
- be able to travel to other regions

Ah, why? haha. Am I like the only person who doesn't like going to other regions in one game?

Anyway, I really want a grass Pokemon that's ... maybe based off of a flower (but not an ordinary flower, like something exotic or maybe a daisy. I like daisies) but has hints of masculinity in it. I don't really know what I want, but as much as I love grass Pokemon, there's really no grass Pokemon that I can call my favorite. I like them as a group but not so much individually. I just want one amazing grass Pokemon that's just...... I can't even explain it haha.

And one thing I've always wanted but I doubt we're ever getting is a Jynx evolution. It has nothing to do with Electabuzz and Magmar getting evolutions, I just love Jynx, and I'd like to see what possible evolution she could get.

SPON

the only eeveelution i wouldnt mind seeing would be a steel type. meh maybe if they had an evolution line for just eevee and its final evo was a pseudo legendary normal type. i just want a legendary normal type that is awesome besides plain arceus obviously. imo regigigas was a dud due to that turd effect.

Last edited:

R_N

Ah, why? haha. Am I like the only person who doesn't like going to other regions in one game?

Anyway, I really want a grass Pokemon that's ... maybe based off of a flower (but not an ordinary flower, like something exotic or maybe a daisy. I like daisies) but has hints of masculinity in it. I don't really know what I want, but as much as I love grass Pokemon, there's really no grass Pokemon that I can call my favorite. I like them as a group but not so much individually. I just want one amazing grass Pokemon that's just...... I can't even explain it haha.

And one thing I've always wanted but I doubt we're ever getting is a Jynx evolution. It has nothing to do with Electabuzz and Magmar getting evolutions, I just love Jynx, and I'd like to see what possible evolution she could get.
Venesaur is fairly masculine and has one of the fancier flowers in the series

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Venesaur is fairly masculine and has one of the fancier flowers in the series
But Venusaur itself is ugly, haha.
On the topic of Grass types, I'd like a Carnivine pre-evo. That fly trap just looks too big to be a baby. Oh, and an Onix preevo.

TehLulzMastur

My hopes for the evolution system of Black and White:

Start finishing up the Eeveelutions: Here are the remaining types that don't have an Eeveelution: Fighting, Flying, Poison, Ground, Rock, Bug, Dragon, Ghost, Steel. I'm hoping for Flying, Ghost and Steel though.

Give evolutions to the non-evolutions: Please, just make a Lapras evolution. It would be awesome.

More prevolutions: I want prevolutions of Onix, Scyther, etc.

Fourth evolution: Why should Nintendo limit themselves to three? Why not take some awesome Pokemon from older generations, mainly starters, and add another Pokemon to the family. Imagine, we could have evolutions of Blastoise, Venusaur and Charizard?

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
Pre-evos are fucking useless.

no, you could get certian attacks and pokemon earlier. but not everything is battling you know, i want a tropius baby evo, just because i want to have a baby evo of it. some people just like them

no, you could get certian attacks and pokemon earlier.

Give the original Pokemon the exclusive attacks and make them available earlier, especially with Pokemon like Onix and Carnivine which are weak enough to be found early on.

but not everything is battling you know

Actually, it is. The only other part of the games are contests and traveling.

I reiterate: they're useless.

i want a tropius baby evo, just because i want to have a baby evo of it. some people just like them

And do what with them? They're too weak to battle with and use. Are you just going to stare at it, for Christ's sake? Stick to fan-art.

Status
Not open for further replies.