• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Also I should mention, that I have a perfect theory on how to prove that Isshu isn't in the US: the playable characters aren't obese!

Not gonna lie, this actually made me laugh haha.

I hate stereotypes. >.>

I'm a perfectly healthy American, and while I know our country is made up of some lazy fat*****es, generalization is demeaning in my eyes. I have yet to meet a single obese person. I've met people past the 200-Pound mark, but they were all adult men that regularly exercised. Aside from that, no one I've met has been even borderline obese.

He was joking, he didn't mean anything by it. Lighten up, it was intended to be funny. If you're not obese, why are you getting all defensive?

Anyway, so that Pokemon next to Iris. I can see a strong resemblance to the blue and red rock Pokemon. I doubt they're related, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

hever

022611229PM
Have you people seen B/W's battle videos? Its considerably faster than Gen IV's.

Yeah it sort of looks like they fast played some of them.

I'd imagine those rumours posted earlier aren't the real deal....they do seem really fishy.

Having said that, starting in a different location depending on if you picked male or female would be interesting.

It sounds interesting. I don't know if it's needed though.

theverybest

That noone ever was?
Even if it wasn't needed, think about it, it could possibly open up two different ways for events to unfold, prompting most fans to wanna play through it twice. For DOUBLE the satisfaction. ...Maybe. Lol.

So quick question, will you guys be camping outside your video game retailer of choice for this game? Or just wait for the "Crystal" version. We always find out that they're cooler and better. I just never have money to afford to buy an updated remake of a game I already kinda own. Even if it IS better. I just get jealous of people who do have it.

Also, anyone notice tsutarja's current beta art for his evo is horrendous looking? Like someone tacke a dog's face on the front of it. THought/comments/it'sonlybetaart?

Grei

not the color
Not gonna lie, this actually made me laugh haha.

He was joking, he didn't mean anything by it. Lighten up, it was intended to be funny. If you're not obese, why are you getting all defensive?

I was gonna say something about that. Why was it that a huge back-and-forth flamefest started because of an obviously non-serious joke? People need to lighten up. >.>

Alkaide said:
Anyway, so that Pokemon next to Iris. I can see a strong resemblance to the blue and red rock Pokemon. I doubt they're related, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

I personally see some resemblance to the yellow mantis-dragon Pokemon. But I suppose that depends on if you see the spike on it's head as more blade-like (mantis) or more rock-like (Probopass/Heatran lovechild). For me, it could also be that that Pokemon almost resembles Larvitar and the yellow mantis was said to be like a skinny Tyranitar.

Last edited:

Leyniar

Hmmm... I just finished watching the new trailer (for like the 10th time) and I have some speculations to make.

-Doesn't the silhouette next to Iris looks like that guy with the glasses in the trailer? The one the character confronts at a mess up house.

-What exactly happens to the character when he crossed that "wall" in the bridge? Is that a new dimension?

hever

022611229PM
-Doesn't the silhouette next to Iris looks like that guy with the glasses in the trailer? The one the character confronts at a mess up house.

Mmm.. It doesn't look like him to me.

-What exactly happens to the character when he crossed that "wall" in the bridge? Is that a new dimension?

I think he is crossing over the "cyberspace." Maybe the game will be accessible online?

Also, anyone notice tsutarja's current beta art for his evo is horrendous looking? Like someone tacke a dog's face on the front of it. THought/comments/it'sonlybetaart?

Tsutaja_evo__by_Pokekoks.png

Fan art is a magical thing. Yes, it looks a lot like Tsutarja, but what do you call Ivysaur?

hever

022611229PM
Tsutaja_evo__by_Pokekoks.png

Fan art is a magical thing. Yes, it looks a lot like Tsutarja, but what do you call Ivysaur?

Pretty neat fanart. It looks awesome. Can't wait for the final evo.
And it does not look a lot like Tsutarja. It looks similar, yes, but that's the
point of evolutions, yeah?

Pretty neat fanart. It looks awesome. Can't wait for the final evo.
And it does not look a lot like Tsutarja. It looks similar, yes, but that's the
point of evolutions, yeah?

Yup, it truly is. I think there's a reasonable difference between the two. I like Tsutarja's evolution. I assume people compare Tsutarja to Treecko, and they deem this evolution unoriginal due to the major difference between Treecko and Grovyle.

hever

022611229PM
Yup, it truly is. I think there's a reasonable difference between the two. I like Tsutarja's evolution. I assume people compare Tsutarja to Treecko, and they deem this evolution unoriginal due to the major difference between Treecko and Grovyle.

I can see a resemblances between the two pokemon. However, I always compare the appearances of Tsutarja and its evolution to Charmander. I don't know, the leaf tail reminds me of Charmander's tail.

Grei

not the color

Not... at all. The "guy with glasses" (which I thought was a girl) has hair that has enough length to hang from his head, but it's cut. He also only has one single spike. The silhouette guy has three "spikes" and has short hair.

So quick question, will you guys be camping outside your video game retailer of choice for this game? Or just wait for the "Crystal" version. We always find out that they're cooler and better. I just never have money to afford to buy an updated remake of a game I already kinda own. Even if it IS better. I just get jealous of people who do have it.

I'll be getting White, most likely. I want the third version, but I am not waiting for it to come out, especially if it turns out to be like what happened in the 3rd Generation, when the Remakes were released before the 3rd Installment.

theverybest said:

Not really. I like it. To be honest, the evolutions of the Sinnoh Starters into their middle stages was a little too drastic compared to past generations, which I disliked. I'm not one for really intricate designs in Pokemon, so designs that would otherwise be "boring" or "simplistic" are the best to me. I liked that Wartortle, Marshtomp, Quilava, Ivysaur, etc. all look like just bigger versions of their previous stages.

Plus, it looks like Tsutarja may be turning into a dragon, what with those leaf-spikes. I mean, some lizards have spikes like that, but I especially have hoped that Tsutarja becomes a Grass/Dragon Starter for a while now. Chances are it will be more like Charizard (only dragon-like), but regardless, I can dream.

So long as Pokabu's middle stage isn't worldly different from Pokabu, I'll be happy with that one, too.

One last note: It's not beta art. Since it was sent into the anime team, it needs to be the finalized version of those Pokemon. I would imagine it would piss of the animation team a little if GameFreak kept sending updated versions of Pokemon that the animators are trying to animate.

One last note: It's not beta art. Since it was sent into the anime team, it needs to be the finalized version of those Pokemon. I would imagine it would piss of the animation team a little if GameFreak kept sending updated versions of Pokemon that the animators are trying to animate.

The anime team wasn't "sent" the art. They are the ones responsible for it, because it includes anime-exclusive characters.

nekromedia

unwavering emotions
I kinda thought the same thing, but all we got is blurry pictures of the two, so you can't really tell.

The little thing seems more like some weird rodent to me while the 'mantis' looks more like a dragon.

Beebar234

Ehm

__Ononokusu_pre_evo___by_DeathStar42.jpg

is the pre evo of

Ononokusu_by_Xous54.png

?

Fan art FTW
Very nice! I could definitely see that!
On a side note, I think the regional bird is gonna be weak like Swellow (don't say it's not weak, it shares Peliper's stats except switching the Attack and Speeed with HP and Sp. Attack).

Last edited:

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Very nice! I could definitely see that!
On a side note, I think the regional bird is gonna be weak like Swellow (don't say it's not weak, it shares Peliper's stats except switching the Attack and Speeed with HP and Sp. Attack).

It would be awesome if Mame had branch evos: if it has Pigeon Heart it evolves into a defensive bird but if it has Super Luck it evolves into a physical sweeper[falcon?]

Status
Not open for further replies.