• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beebar234

Going off topic here, but I want the pseudo-legendary's type and look to be more........ unique. I'm getting tired of Dragon types and dragon-like creatures. Metagross was a blessing.

RichRI322

I'm still wishing for/dying to see a pre- and post-evolution for Pinsir. They did it for every other pokemon in that series of gen I (scyther, magmar, electabuzz), except for tauros.

Mr.Brightside

You will evolve too!
I don't know about you, but Koromori looks like a mix between Zubat and Koffing to me...
But yeah, it would be nice to not have Zubat in every cave I go in. Same goes for Geodude. It gets BORING.

Anyway, the Mijumaru evolution art looks awesome.
____Mijumaru_Evolution_____by_super_tuler.png
Fanart FTW. This one is probably the most accurate one based on the beta art.
I'm still convinced he'll be fighting/water. It just looks like the right typing.

Anyway, I think that that Mantis thing is pretty good and accurate actually.

I never had a problem with Geodude or Zubat but i guess this is just me. Anyway judging by the map it doesn't seem as if there are going to be many caves in the game, especially if they are heading towards a more urban area.

The Mijumaru evolution is pure epic. Seriously when i first saw Tsutaja i was 100% sure that it would be my choice but after seeing Mijumaru & Tjutaja's evos i lean more towards the emo otter. I wonder about the pig.

@RichRI322: No, no! Pinsir is one of my favourite Pokemon and i won't accept another lousy looking Magmortar evolution.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
People keep saying this but it was exactly the same for me as it was in every single other game ever. And I ran. All the time.

It's definitely not.

(also if it's really a problem, repels. Not like you'll be short on money)

I wont be until I start buying tons of Repels, especially during the start of the game.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
People keep saying this but it was exactly the same for me as it was in every single other game ever. And I ran. All the time.

When I played HG/SS I kept noticing that I was running into Pokemon way more frequently, and kept getting "Can't Escape" way more often that I normally do in other games. I always just thought I was imagining it, since I also noticed more of my attacks missing on average, and every time my opponent was confused/infatuated/asleep/etc, it would recover IMMEDIATELY. I tested out Supersonic in one of my battles by making sure my opponent was confused and then using moves like Growl just to see if I would get killed off before my opponent, and I got killed off. Out of like 15 attacks, all 15 of them hit, and I never got "It hurt itself in its confusion". Haha. I really thought I was just unlucky, but I guess a few other people felt the same as me.

Zero38

Self-made
I found This Blog posted By Someone in bulbagarden Forums in corocoro Discussion Thread
http://megalodon.jp/2010-0609-1728-29/ameblo.jp/ram1192/entry-10536722660.html
When I google translate it...
~
>> 162 is true! ! It is not a lie
Black Pokettomonsutahowaito
Dr. Araragi
In Triple Battle
Infrared communication
Set in a foreign
Plasma group and N
This much is real. Really.
Please Remember that
~
That person says This was posted in March
3 of Those have been confirmed now
So... What do You think ? Is it now Likely that Team Plasma and Team Neon romur turn out to be True?

Yeti

Banned
teams bad and idea

-_____-

i suppose it's too much to ask that the teams get some.. character development..

o.o

and are maybe just maybe better than magma/aqua were??

also more of a challenge than team galactic i mean those guys were a JOKE it was like my arceus destroyed the-.....

i mean..

my torterra..

yea......

also maybe these teams are gruff and hardcore and not pushovers using level 5 bug pokemon when you are like level 30 all around strong with your EVs and IVs and moves and TMs

-_-

Mr.Brightside

You will evolve too!
Team Plasma and Neon? Where did this came from? Man it's so hard to keep up with Pokemon @_@

@Yeti: Team galactic was a joke? The generals kicked my butt several times. Especially Mars XDD

Zero38

Self-made
@Mr.Brightside: I Actually Prefer Team Galactic over all of the past generation Teams
I Felt this evil team used stronger pokemon Than Team Aqua's/Magma's/Rocket's Pokemon , Especially Their Leader

JesSee

I'm speaking for like almost whole belgium and netherlands!
We want more pokémon designs like the 1st and 2nd generation!
I love the second generation a lot and I've looked at sites in dutch where everybody said that they need to think more about the pokemon instead of just make some fast ugly things.
Sorry if it's a bit offensive but pokemon like corsola, murkrow, pichu, etc. are better then poekmon like dialga or palkia.

hever

022611229PM
I love the second generation a lot and I've looked at sites in dutch where everybody said that they need to think more about the pokemon instead of just make some fast ugly things.
Sorry if it's a bit offensive but pokemon like corsola, murkrow, pichu, etc. are better then poekmon like dialga or palkia.

You're one of the many who thinks that pokemon's design is getting more complicated as the generations progress. I, too, am a fan of the first two generations.

Yeti

Banned
um you must be bad @ pokemon then b/c they were really extremely easy..........

cyrus was probably the easiest i mean almost all of his pokemon were electric-weak or ice-weak it's like NICE BOLTBEAM WEAKNESS DUDE

TG was weak as mess lol

hopefully these plasma/neon blokes present a challenge

also hoping they have striking designs w/ bold colors and not-black uniforms i mean i'd be kind of cool to be all tropical themed you know o.o

Beebar234

If you don't like the new designs..... don't play Pokemon or just play remakes.
To stay on topic, I want Milotic back in the regional Pokedex and Feebas not as hard to find.

JesSee

You're one of the many who thinks that pokemon's design is getting more complicated as the generations progress. I, too, am a fan of the first two generations.
Me again :p well I saw some fan made pokemon wich are better desings then the real pokemon from 4th and 5th gen. I remember one name: Pryncice, the evolution of jynx well that pokemon was awesome I'd freak out if it'd became real!! But another one named mastermime was cool too!!

JesSee

To stay on topic, I want Milotic back in the regional Pokedex and Feebas not as hard to find.

Well you're right in some way but I also want like everybody else new awesome pokemon I mean if you'd search for some kids who can make the rest of the 5th gen pokemon it'd be an awesome generation! Maybe it's time for the real makers to just think a bit like the fans and not only fast making pokemon for new games and more money...

JesSee

Well you're right in some way but I also want like everybody else new awesome pokemon I mean if you'd search for some kids who can make the rest of the 5th gen pokemon it'd be an awesome generation! Maybe it's time for the real makers to just think a bit like the fans and not only fast making pokemon for new games and more money...

Mahnmut

Medic Trainer

Please don't talk for entire countries

I actually really like most new pokemon, and the other ones will just grow on me I am sure
(by the way, I have been lurking a lot, only bothered saying something now)

Beebar234

Not all Pokemon from Gen IV were ugly. I'm thinking the Staraptor line, the Luxray line, Roserade and Darkrai. Gen II had some great designs, but some pokes were hideous. Foretress, Dunsparce, Hitmontop: What? And BTW it took Nintendo way longer to make DPPt than it did to make GSC. Gen II was insanely short. Oh and if fans made the games, it would be a disaster. Leave it to the professionals. ;)

Last edited:

Super Nerd 7997

Crazy Plant Guy
I figure somewhere within the new region there's going to have to be locations for evolving Pokemon like Eevee, Magneton, and Nosepass (which is the problem with location based evolution - move to a new region, you need analogous locations). The magnetic cave shown in the preview pics is probably the location for evolving Magneton and Nosepass. The forest could contain a moss rock or something similar, which just leaves Glaceon. There's probably an ice route going up on one of the mountains...

Status
Not open for further replies.