• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sela

Legend Chaser
Motorbikes, anyone? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd love to see this implemented. As the trainers are older this time around, perhaps their method of transportation will 'grow up' a little, too. A car would be just a little over the top, methinks - not to mention that there are no real roads upon which a car could travel - but a motorbike doesn't deviate too far from tradition, while still giving the feeling of an upgrade, and perhaps a bit more maturity on the part of the rider.

If not a motorbike, perhaps an ATV? Those would work better in the less urban areas, where the terrain might be a little more...unruly, for lack of a better word.

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
If you're talking about the scenes on map switching it's because those have only been used in remakes.

So what? They've never actually come out and said that it's only for remakes, so I have no reason to believe that they won't put it in BW. And two does not make a pattern.

Motorbikes, anyone? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd love to see this implemented. As the trainers are older this time around, perhaps their method of transportation will 'grow up' a little, too. A car would be just a little over the top, methinks - not to mention that there are no real roads upon which a car could travel - but a motorbike doesn't deviate too far from tradition, while still giving the feeling of an upgrade, and perhaps a bit more maturity on the part of the rider.

If not a motorbike, perhaps an ATV? Those would work better in the less urban areas, where the terrain might be a little more...unruly, for lack of a better word.

I like that idea, but I doubt it'll be implemented. GSC was supposed to have a skateboard, or so I've heard. Unfortunately, it got cut out and never made it to those games or the remakes. The fact that they had no interest in alternate vehicles in HGSS leads me to believe they aren't interested in it for any other game.

Last edited:
If not a motorbike, perhaps an ATV? Those would work better in the less urban areas, where the terrain might be a little more...unruly, for the lack of a better word.

An ATV, definitely. I'm a bit iffy about motorbikes because I have a feeling while the protagonists are obviously older, that they're not 16 yet. I'm being pretty ignorant though, as I have no idea when kids can drive in Japan. I know there's certain countries, states or provinces where you can drive at a younger age.

So yes, an ATV would make sense for rough terrain. Moreso than riding a bike in a cave.

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Home-Made Trainer.

That's not a bad Ideas. The one you said about Motorbikes and ATV one. But I think they'll only put ATV in some places. Like Amity park, Where you can sent out your Pokemon to walk together maybe.

Achernar

star-mapping pro
there have been about 20+ gen V pokemon revealed/leaked already. and among them only mijumaru is the water type

if the next corocoro scans doesn't contain any water-type pokemon, does that mean there would be less water poke this gen and lesser water routes in BW?

hitoshura0

No, because then we'll have this. And that will be terrible.

Actually, motorcycles and ATVs seem like a bad idea. The bike is fine as it is for what it does, an increased walking speed.

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Home-Made Trainer.
there have been about 20+ gen V pokemon revealed/leaked already. and among them only mijumaru is the water type

if the next corocoro scans doesn't contain any water-type pokemon, does that mean there would be less water poke this gen and lesser water routes in BW?

Hey, You're right. Mijumaru is the only Water type so far. Man, We had Koromori to replace Zubat. I hope there's also a Pokemon that can replace Magikarp as well.

Sela

Legend Chaser
No, because then we'll have this. And that will be terrible.

I still rather like the idea, but I can see your point. Actually, the first thought that came to my mind after I thought of this was "CHILDREN'S CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!11!!1!shiftone"

Ah, well. A girl can dream.

R_N

That doesn't mean that at all in anyway

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Home-Made Trainer.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
No but four games in between does.

Still doesn't mean anything. There could be other reasons for that.

OMG you're right! Finally, we may get a game with more water types than anyone knows what to do with.

Oh my God!

The third version has been revealed!

pokemon-brown-fake-ds-box.jpg

*Shoots Meganium Ex*

Nothing as epic will ever be revealed as pokemon brown version..... I hope bidoof throws knives and burns your house and wife and children and hides in the clouds because that is the most angriest bidoof I've ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvMrM0qX1dM

Can I buy some pot from you?

Chimchar15

I am actually shocked by this. With each generation we have at least 2 or 3 water Pokemon known by now, but this gen so far we only have 1 so far. I'm not saying this implies anything I just find it strange.

Denjuu

What's the buzz?
I am actually shocked by this. With each generation we have at least 2 or 3 water Pokemon known by now, but this gen so far we only have 1 so far. I'm not saying this implies anything I just find it strange.

Technically 3, but you guys are right. It's weird.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Yeah, the selection of pokemon we've been given so far is kind of odd. I have a feeling the pokemon distribution this gen will be very different from what we're used to.

IceCold

LolChu
Personally, I'd like to see something like Colosseum and XD's Mt.Battle. A place with 100 battles in a row, you earn EXP. for each Pokemon defeated and a reward of some sort after every ten battles and a larger reward for completing the 100. They could put it in place of the game corner (HGSS's was absolutely horrible).

Status
Not open for further replies.