• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky505

Maybe the new pokemon is the opposite of Arceus. but I know they wouldn't reveal that yet for sure.

I wonder why they're revealing the "Mew of this generation" so early? Aren't they supposed to try to keep them a secret until the games have been out for a while and then have an event for them?

Manaphy would like to have a word with you.

[Super_Fjord]

Is a college kid.
You're kidding right?

I don't think he was. And, honestly, he's right. He fits the general mold.

However, I do believe that the actual PokeMon per each generation is Mew (I), Celebi (II), Jirachi (III), and Manaphy (IV).

Shaymin is just one of many extraneous Generation IV legendaries that, really, was never necessary...

rocky505

Man, I wish there could be better pokemon.
At least these are better than 4th gen's.

Edit: Each of the mew's is at least one of the last 2 of their dex. So it must be Shaymin. Mew was the last Kanto Pokemon in line. Celebi was the last Johto. Jirachi was the 2nd to last. And Shaymin was the 2nd to last. Both Manaphy and Shaymin have things that knock them off the list. Manaphy breeds and Shaymin has a different form so it is best to say they both are the Mew of 4th gen.

Last edited:

The legendary trainer

legendary trainer
At least these are better than 4th gen's

They definitely look better, as of right now at least.

Edit: Each of the mew's is at least one of the last 2 of their dex. So it must be Shaymin. Mew was the last Kanto Pokemon in line. Celebi was the last Johto. Jirachi was the 2nd to last. And Shaymin was the 2nd to last. Both Manaphy and Shaymin have things that knock them off the list. Manaphy breeds and Shaymin has a different form so it is best to say they both are the Mew of 4th gen.

Again, technically there is no certain one, there are two. But in terms of similarity Manaphy is because he is Psychic only and looks way more similar. But again, unless it's officially announced it's both of them. Just that Manaphy is more similar to mew, Celebi, and Jirachi.

Last edited:

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
They definitely look better, as of right now at least.

Again, technically there is no certain one, there are two. But in terms of similarity Manaphy is because he is Psychic only and looks way more similar. But again, unless it's officially announced it's both of them. Just that Manaphy is more similar to mew, Celebi, and Jirachi.
In my opinion that can be debatable, because now from the leaks we have, I'm still more warm against the 4th Generation, being the one I came in on. I'm not saying I don't like the 5th Generation (read my signature) but I think right now that some of the 5th Generation Pokémon look a little shabby.

True, Manaphy is closer to Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi, but you know, Shaymin does come along pretty close. Maybe a backup Manaphy?

The legendary trainer

legendary trainer
Manaphy isn't even a Psychic type it is Pure Water.

Excuse me for that, he is water actually I forgot always think he is psychic, I'm just trying to say they tend to compare him more to the others than Shaymin, And he does seem more similar to them. Then again that's just my opinion. But again, the truth is there is no real one.

rocky505

Let's just end the off topic Discussion and say they both are it.

On topic: What type do you think the yellow and orange Pokemon that was at the end of the 14th movie trailer is? My bets are either a normal or Psychic type.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Let's just end the off topic Discussion and say they both are it.

On topic: What type do you think the yellow and orange Pokemon that was at the end of the 14th movie trailer is? My bets are either a normal or Psychic type.
What trailer? Where can you find it because I would like to see it. Wait... don't you mean 13th movie? Whatever...

On topic: I think that some Pokémon might make a return. Of course Arceus will as it was in the WHOLE 4th generation as an event Pokémon, so well...
I hope it will return and I won't miss the event.
I have the last few times.

jubilife

Aspiring Author
They have the same BST and both are little cute animals.

I was under the impression Shaymin has absolutely no reason to even be in existence. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy all have movies solely about them. If that doesn't scream Manaphy is the 4th gen Mew I don't know what does.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
I was under the impression Shaymin has absolutely no reason to even be in existence. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy all have movies solely about them. If that doesn't scream Manaphy is the 4th gen Mew I don't know what does.
Everybody debating about that, this is it. Read this.
Yeah anyways, Shaymin does have a right to exist. It's cute.

On topic: I hope that there's a lot more focus on big cities in this game, as I've said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.