• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky505

I just noticed that all the big cities so far have had something important in them.

Celedon: Team Rocket Hideout
Saffron: Rocket takes over Silph
Goldenrod: Rocket takes over radio tower
LilyCove: Team magma/aqua hideout
Veilstone: Team Galactic hideout

So maybe Hiun City will have something to do with the evil team?

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
I just noticed that all the big cities so far have had something important in them.

Celedon: Team Rocket Hideout
Saffron: Rocket takes over Silph
Goldenrod: Rocket takes over radio tower
LilyCove: Team magma/aqua hideout
Veilstone: Team Galactic hideout

So maybe Hiun City will have something to do with the evil team?
Yeah.
You forgot Hearthome, even though it's not really that big. It has the contests and that church-like thing... what is that?

Yeah maybe Hiun City will have something to do with the bad guys!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Since Hiun City is the only city that's big in Isshu, it's likely.

The legendary trainer

legendary trainer
Yeah.
You forgot Hearthome, even though it's not really that big. It has the contests and that church-like thing... what is that?

Yeah maybe Hiun City will have something to do with the bad guys!

I'm sure there is more than that, he is just refering to the really big ones. But in terms of all heatrome and some other ones should be in there also.

Last edited:

Mposen7

pichu ftw
what is with that church like thing in heartrome city though, almost like pokemon is trying to push religion on people. Nothing even really happens there.

Please help me by clicking on this:)

rocky505

Put the eggs in your Signature.

On topic: I just get a feeling that Zekrom will get a electric hyper beam and Reshiram will get a fire Spacial Rend/ Aero Blast.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Put the eggs in your Signature.

On topic: I just get a feeling that Zekrom will get a electric hyper beam and Reshiram will get a fire Spacial Rend/ Aero Blast.
I want to do that egg thing too, how do I do that?

Zalck

Back Again...
what is with that church like thing in heartrome city though, almost like pokemon is trying to push religion on people. Nothing even really happens there.
I thought they were referencing to Arceus... I don't remember exactly what they say.

Everybody debating about that, this is it. Read this.
Yeah anyways, Shaymin does have a right to exist. It's cute.

On topic: I hope that there's a lot more focus on big cities in this game, as I've said before.

I was under the impression Shaymin has absolutely no reason to even be in existence. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy all have movies solely about them. If that doesn't scream Manaphy is the 4th gen Mew I don't know what does.

The idea with the 'mew' is that it was a mirage pokemon: People couldn't prove it exists. No one ever could find mew, Celebi, or Jirachi. This explanation would then include the trio of Sinnoh then... so maybe it was supposed to be dumb, since Sinnoh had like MILLIONS of legendaries. (or so it seemed) So there was a whole Mirage Trio?

ijea4444

Movies don't make pokemon legendary pokemon. Stats and stories do. Both of which Manaphy and Shaymin qualify for. Not to mention the only real characteristics they need to have is being cute and having base 100/100/100/100/100/100 stats. Once again, both of which Manaphy and Shaymin qualify for.

jubilife

Aspiring Author
Meh, thinking back, Sinnoh was absolutely terrible as far as new pokemon went. The majority of the pokemon I just raised an eyebrow at, and it had more pokemon from Gen 1 than it did from Gen 4. Geodude, Zubat, Ponyta, Machop, Onix, etc were just plain lame in that game. Johto got away with it because there weren't nearly as many options, but Sinnoh had no reason to be so gen 1 focused. Not to mention we were bleeding evos and pre-evos out of our eyes and ears. The only one I even care about is damn near impossible to evolve. Why does the item to evolve Electabuzz have to be so damn rare? Some people can't connect to Wifi because the the DS's shitty wireless support. <__<

I'm hoping Isshu doesn't have ANY pre evos or evos in it. An entirely fresh region would do wonders, and I'd epicly love to not see any Geodudes or Zubats. Also, I want more Fire types. Hihidaruma or w/e it is is just plain fugly, and Pokabu is just the standard starter that's required for every region. I sure hope they don't intend on leaving Fire types at that, like they did last gen.

Kibago is more than likely going to be a pseudo, just following the trend. It'll be interesting to see what type it picks up. Maybe Dragon/Grass, but that's probably too wishful thinking.

I'm also considering believing in God for a little bit just so I can pray they'll keep the Night/Day cycles. It seems that unless they advertise that as a major feature we won't be getting it.

And please don't let the team be as dumbass as team Galactic. If ANY of the Grunts would have kept their mouths shut we wouldn't have even stopped them at all. It was ridiculous. "You beat me, but my friend in the forest has the key! Haha you'll never stop us now!" *Goes to forest* "Oh no, you found me!" *2 second battle* "Omg, here, take this key, but stay away from our base in Hearthrome or you'll be sorry!" *runs*

<___<

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Meh, thinking back, Sinnoh was absolutely terrible as far as new pokemon went. The majority of the pokemon I just raised an eyebrow at, and it had more pokemon from Gen 1 than it did from Gen 4. Geodude, Zubat, Ponyta, Machop, Onix, etc were just plain lame in that game. Johto got away with it because there weren't nearly as many options, but Sinnoh had no reason to be so gen 1 focused. Not to mention we were bleeding evos and pre-evos out of our eyes and ears. The only one I even care about is damn near impossible to evolve. Why does the item to evolve Electabuzz have to be so damn rare? Some people can't connect to Wifi because the the DS's shitty wireless support. <__<

I'm hoping Isshu doesn't have ANY pre evos or evos in it. An entirely fresh region would do wonders, and I'd epicly love to not see any Geodudes or Zubats. Also, I want more Fire types. Hihidaruma or w/e it is is just plain fugly, and Pokabu is just the standard starter that's required for every region. I sure hope they don't intend on leaving Fire types at that, like they did last gen.

Kibago is more than likely going to be a pseudo, just following the trend. It'll be interesting to see what type it picks up. Maybe Dragon/Grass, but that's probably too wishful thinking.

I'm also considering believing in God for a little bit just so I can pray they'll keep the Night/Day cycles. It seems that unless they advertise that as a major feature we won't be getting it.

And please don't let the team be as dumbass as team Galactic. If ANY of the Grunts would have kept their mouths shut we wouldn't have even stopped them at all. It was ridiculous. "You beat me, but my friend in the forest has the key! Haha you'll never stop us now!" *Goes to forest* "Oh no, you found me!" *2 second battle* "Omg, here, take this key, but stay away from our base in Hearthrome or you'll be sorry!" *runs*

<___<
Ha ha ha, harsh.
I put this in a spoiler for those who actually like Team Galactic. Okay, this is the truth. They suck. They had epic plans but they were dumb in the games, they would give you a key if you battled them and they would run off yelling "stay away though!" At least in some other games they'd DROP the key running off not handing it to you.

<___<
Um, why would they not bring back day and night? There's no reason for them not to. It was in all five generation 4 games.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
A small detail that I like is that the routes are starting off at 1 again instead of continuing like the rest have.
With that, and the fact that the region is further away from the others, I hope to have a completely fresh region free of any previous Pokemon. I realized playing through HeartGold that I am rather bored with using the older Pokemon now. I want some fresh Pokemon. I'm also tired of seeing all the same ones in the wild and what not.
I can honestly see them doing this, and I would be all for it.
Though, Pokemon are able to migrate and move about the world, but Pokemon is anything but logical so they could easily just omit that fact.
I'm sure many would be opposed to having only new Pokemon because then they wouldn't be able to play through the game with their favorite older ones, but that's what trading and whatnot is for.

These games have just been giving me the feeling of starting fresh, more so than any other new generation game has done except for the Third Generation.

PurplePoctopus

Silver Fangirl
Explain why the didn't put it in Gen 3, because all 3 Gen 2 games had it.

R/S/E had Day/night. It was only FireRed and LeafGreen that didn't have it.

I'm totally in the "4th generation wasn't that good" boat. I know I'll get shot for this, but I liked 3rd generation better than 4th. Sinnoh was just so.... bland. The dex was unbalanced, and every other pokemon was a pre or an evo... or a legendary. Shaymin, Manaphy, Phione, Darkrai and (as awesome as it is) Cresselia were totally unneeded. :/

Explain why the didn't put it in Gen 3, because all 3 Gen 2 games had it.
I don't know, it likely has to do with battery issues. It was a mistake made in that generation, but generation 4 had no reason to worry about battery issues because of the way the DS is set up, so there's no reason for generation 5 to exclude it. GameFreak isn't likely to take a step back when technology allows them to go far.

Geekachu

On the subject of the Pokémon I completely agree that there should be a lot less evos/prevos of previous Pokémon I mean in the Sinnoh dex what was the big deal of the sudden cluster towards the end of the dex filled with evos that I thought were rather un-necessary e.g. Probopass, Yanmega, Froslass.

I think Sinnoh was rather dependant on these evos for example I started off with Piplup and the only rather decent G4 grass type was Roserade (although I am a big fan of Roserade) and what was the big deal with like almost no Fire types in Diamond?

I would love to see some completely new Pokémon that make me think 'that's awesome'. At the moment it's pretty good for example this is probably the first ever Generation where I'm more inclined to get the Grass starter. Pokabu could have easily been used as a none-starter (there's nothing special about it, well, apart from that springy tail :)) and to me the otter reminds me too much of Piplup.

As for the others (sorry can't remember names), that War Eagle, Kibago and Munna + Evo look pretty awesome. I have a feeling there might be a lot of those Pigeons in Hiun City- just a random point.

But yeah I'd love to see a LOT less evos/prevos of previous Pokemon, and relevant ones at that not a pitiful Probopass... -.-

blizzard909

<--Best Pokemon Ever
On the subject of the Pokémon I completely agree that there should be a lot less evos/prevos of previous Pokémon I mean in the Sinnoh dex what was the big deal of the sudden cluster towards the end of the dex filled with evos that I thought were rather un-necessary e.g. Probopass, Yanmega, Froslass.

I think Sinnoh was rather dependant on these evos for example I started off with Piplup and the only rather decent G4 grass type was Roserade (although I am a big fan of Roserade) and what was the big deal with like almost no Fire types in Diamond?

I would love to see some completely new Pokémon that make me think 'that's awesome'. At the moment it's pretty good for example this is probably the first ever Generation where I'm more inclined to get the Grass starter. Pokabu could have easily been used as a none-starter (there's nothing special about it, well, apart from that springy tail :)) and to me the otter reminds me too much of Piplup.

As for the others (sorry can't remember names), that War Eagle, Kibago and Munna + Evo look pretty awesome. I have a feeling there might be a lot of those Pigeons in Hiun City- just a random point.

But yeah I'd love to see a LOT less evos/prevos of previous Pokemon, and relevant ones at that not a pitiful Probopass... -.-

Probopass wasn't that bad of a pokemon...

I just realized how many evolutions and pre-evolutions were in Sinnoh. O_O Holy cow.

Evolutions:
Froslass, Dusknoir, Probopass, Gallade, Porygon-Z, Mamoswine, Gliscor, Glaceon, Leafeon, Yanmega, Togekiss, Magmortar, Electivire, Tangrowth, Rhyperior, Lickilicky, Magnezone, Weavile, Mismagius, Ambipom, and Roserade.

Did I miss any? That's 21 evolutions - which is WAY too many! Probopass, Magmortar, and Tangrowth were absolutely hideous. Lets hope Isshu doesn't follow the same path.

Status
Not open for further replies.