• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icay4321

@The Red Thunder
Barring seasons, those are all just old evolution methods, with new items, or achievements. I'm talking about something that hasn't Been done before... Like maybe, having a certain amount of gym badges or something. The point is, that I meant something completely new. Maybe, I didn't clarify.

xst33vox

Merchant Of Death
Hmm, well here goes some of the things that have been on my wishlist. This topics too big normally for my computer -_-

Houndoom evolution, Houndread. It just has to be done, he needs to be a Cerberus. Maybe a biting attack that hits multiple times. Plus, fire need an overpower monster to bring em back haha.

A change to how the pokemon league is done. I would find it much more interesting if you actually had a tournament based league, so you can't prepare for it, and so it changes each time you go through it.

More even with special/physical moves for each type, so for example physical water or ice types can still be good.

Maybe a legendary with 3 different types. It sounds odd at first, but it would definitely make him pretty interesting. Imagine a Fire/Water/Grass type.

More challenging foes. No more Fisherman Frank with 6 magikarp, or Pokefan Paul with 6 Pikachu. I'd like to see alot more trainers with 6 pokemon on them, because heck, it would just make alot more sense haha

Im guessing that the next pseudo legendary will be Ghost/Ground. Because they have had a pattern, dragon, then a physical typed special guy (Dark, Psychic).

If they do have a team, have them succeed in their evil plan. Then have to battle to turn things right again. (imagine if dialga/palkia werent stopped?)

Trainers that actually walk around, change areas within a route, etc.

I think thats about it. I do want more evolutions, but i feel that is the one i want more than any haha

Pattry

Booty Call Trainer
The more trainers with 6 pokemon would make sense later in the game, but early on noone has 6 pokemon (not even yourself)

All i can really say is that i really want kick-*** evolutions to the 3 starters as well as i want Emonga to have a kick-*** evo.

Mudster

Master of the Legend
Maybe a legendary with 3 different types. It sounds odd at first, but it would definitely make him pretty interesting. Imagine a Fire/Water/Grass type.

I really don't want them to start introducing three type pokemon. Fair enough, some pokemon have two types and then levitate, but that only gives them an extra ground immunity.

xst33vox

Merchant Of Death
hmm, i tend to agree thinking of it more. it'd be cool if it were the only one, but then that wouldnt last at all, and they would be common in the future

cottageboy789

I was looking back through the pictures, and i was thinking, i wonder what type of pokemon the new trainer classes will have? I can't guess what type a football player could have, or the nurse (It says teacher on the page, but it doesn't look like one at all), or the backpacker or even the baker.

Sabonea_Masukippa

I was looking back through the pictures, and i was thinking, i wonder what type of pokemon the new trainer classes will have? I can't guess what type a football player could have, or the nurse (It says teacher on the page, but it doesn't look like one at all), or the backpacker or even the baker.

Since Aloe asks questions about cooking, maybe there's a cooking pokemon that the baker also gets?

Footballer might just be random types, with a bent toward fighting.

Backpacker will probably get rock or fighting types like all gens, possibly Gigaiath? (just realised we may need a Machop equivalent - ie an early fighting type - as well this gen!)

Nurse/Teacher could be random, or learn towards cutesy normal types, Mamambou (the nurse Pokemon) or possibly a Chansey equivalent?

cottageboy789

Nurse/Teacher could be random, or learn towards cutesy normal types, Mamambou (the nurse Pokemon) or possibly a Chansey equivalent?

Oh God, just do not make it literally a Chansey equivalent...

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Now, I'm interested in how Nosepass and Magneton will evolve. I know it sounds far fetched (no pun intended), and this idea has been thrown around COUNTLESS times, but I just see you being able to go to multiple regions in the game, if not multiple regions in another game this generation.

There will definitely not be multiple regions in any games.

Three types would just be too chaotic.

A Teacher could have the same types of Pokemon the School Kids have.

Oh God, just do not make it literally a Chansey equivalent...

Why not? We could use a good alternative to Blissey.

Aurath8

All I want is to be able to check my Pokemon's natures during battle.

You can, choose Pokemon option during battle, select the pokemon your wish to see the nature of and below the large switch option you should see the summary which shows their nature.
And why would you want to check the nature during battle?
I suprised that no-one has predicted the typing.
Tsutarja-Grass/Flying
Pokabu-Fire/Rock
Mijumaru-Water/fighting
Flying>Fighting>Rock>Flying. Of course this makes each starter twice as effective against eachother but the 5th gen likes mixing things up though.
In reality I expect Pokabu to be fire/ground. I'm not realky seing fire/dark but since pigs are stereotyped as mud-lovers it does make sense.
If this doesn't get Mud sport I'll kill the Gamefreak employee who thought of that ****** gun*

supersarepi

You can, choose Pokemon option during battle, select the pokemon your wish to see the nature of and below the large switch option you should see the summary which shows their nature.
And why would you want to check the nature during battle?
I suprised that no-one has predicted the typing.
Tsutarja-Grass/Flying
Pokabu-Fire/Rock
Mijumaru-Water/fighting
Flying>Fighting>Rock>Flying. Of course this makes each starter twice as effective against eachother but the 5th gen likes mixing things up though.
In reality I expect Pokabu to be fire/ground. I'm not realky seing fire/dark but since pigs are stereotyped as mud-lovers it does make sense.
If this doesn't get Mud sport I'll kill the Gamefreak employee who thought of that ****** gun*

Actually I see Pokabu becoming fire poison, since it does learn smog. Miju becoming a fighting type seems to be a given, and i see Smugleaf becoming either grass flying, with that yellow v thing becoming wings, or grass electric, since apparently its stats are more special based.

Last edited:

du1387

Exploring Sinnoh
There will definitely not be multiple regions in any games.

How can you be sure? HGSS definitely pointed towards a return to Hoenn, either by remake or by being able to venture into it at some point. Most likely its a remake, but no one knows for sure except perhaps Gamefreak, etc.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
How can you be sure? HGSS definitely pointed towards a return to Hoenn, either by remake or by being able to venture into it at some point. Most likely its a remake, but no one knows for sure except perhaps Gamefreak, etc.

Because if there was going to be another multi-region game it would have been done.

Silversleep

Grizzled Veteran
Actually I see Pokabu becoming fire poison, since it does learn smog. Miju becoming a fighting type seems to be a given, and i see Smugleaf becoming either grass flying, with that yellow v thing becoming wings, or grass electric, since apparently its stats are more special based.

Magmar and Flareon both learned Smog, that doesn't mean they gained Poison as a second type. Also, having high Special stats doesn't mean a Pokemon will be Electric, Electivire is a physically based Electric type.

Status
Not open for further replies.