• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

raksha77

Turtle, toad, lizard, dino, alligator, chick, gecko, penguin, another turtle...
Really, what's the freaking matter? All starters are little animals.
What did you want them to be?

I want a dinosaur and a mouse and a kitten oh and a puppy pony and fire fish.
That is all Santa.

sorry couldn't resist

raksha77

I've always wanted one of those angry Beta Fishes, as a Water/Fighting.

That is what I am talking about for the fire fish but as a fire-type(obviously).

V Faction

www.faction.com
Proby3 said:
All that stuff.
I really didn't read all of that, so I have nothing to comment on. But I felt like I didn't acknowledge your post, it would've felt gone to waste.

Anyhoo, I hope most people are ready for the floodgates to open for information.

andrew517

DigitalDerpGaming
I really hope those new starter evolution pics are fake. The only one whitch i think looks ligit is the grass starters midle evolution.
for the water starter the coloring has to be off and the rest just look dumb to me.

PurplePoctopus

Silver Fangirl
I don't think that the evos are real, but they would be cool if they were. It would actually put some competition between Tsu or Miju.

Eh. How long until they are confirmed as fakes?

Phantom champion Z

I think the starter evos are fake. Smugleaf's looks just like that fan art we saw of it. Mijumarus's 3rd evo looks....off reminds me of lapras, and it seems weird it would throw away its gimmick (using it's shell as a blade). not much to say about pokabu's evos. It also seems weird that the pictures are of their second and third evos only instead of the whole family together. Just seems kind of specific.

andrew517

DigitalDerpGaming
I really hope those new starter evolution pics are fake. The only one whitch i think looks ligit is the grass starters midle evolution.
for the water starter the coloring has to be off and the rest just look dumb to me.

BlueMage

The final evolutions look waaaaay too different from the mid evos for me to think they're real, although granted I wouldn't be too sad at all if they turned out to be legit. Tsutarja's and Mijimaru's look pretty cool, albeit...different.

LostHero

I don't think that the evos are real, but they would be cool if they were. It would actually put some competition between Tsu or Miju.

Eh. How long until they are confirmed as fakes?

At the VERY most, 15 days, which is when the games are released. But it's likely that the games will begin to leak a few days before.

Any way, I'm pretty sure the starter's evolutions are fake. Except for Mijumaru and Tsutarja's middle evolutions, they don't look right. They really don't look like Sugimori drew them, in my opinion. This particularly applies to Pokabu's evolutions, especially the middle stage. I can't believe Mijumaru's final evolution is real, it really isn't all that similar to the other two.

I'll live if they aren't though.

Mahnmut

Medic Trainer
Okay, now that they are confirmed fake, might I suggest thinking about the following two things:

1) In Dento's gym, you seem to choose the type that is SE against the one that is on the curtains. You saw grass/fire/water symbol on the ground and fire symbol on the curtains, so you picked water. Also more importantly, after you defeat Dento, you'll notice 2 people standing behind him. Dento (green hair), a red-haired guy and a blue-haired guy. Red/blue/green... Fire/water/grass... Three coloured gems in the badge, also red/blue/green. It seems either your starter choice determines who you'll fight or which symbol you'll choose in the end. (Or maybe you even have to defeat all three of them?)

2) As we all know I think, we can see 4 badge silhouettes. Dento's, Aloe's and then we see a wing/heart one and a thunderbolt one. Which type would the wing/heart be?

CJVal

PokeJungle says they're fake. He has no source, but he says the creator admitted they were fake. I hope he's telling the truth, and I'm pretty sure he is. That's a relief.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
If it is true that they were confirmed fake, then it's a pity. I liked where they were going with Beacon's evolutions. He had a blacksmith thing going on which was pretty cool. Wotter's 3rd evolution looked epic (looks like the offspring of Swampert and Dialga) even though it didn't look quite right. Tsujujjyfruit's 3rd evolution was the only one I didn't like since it clashed with my grass/fighting theory.

CJVal

PokeJungle says they're fake. He has no source, but he says the creator admitted they were fake. I hope he's telling the truth, and I'm pretty sure he is. That's a relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.