• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should have a weather system so it rains in different places instead of one area always rain and everywhere constantly normal. It would affect the pokemon you find, and it would be more interesting

We do have that it's just it's set to do a certain thing on a certain date :(

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Do you think we'll get another horse pkmn as a paralell to Ponyta?I know Shimama is a zibra wich is kinda a horse but a real one...maybe a Pegasus>.>Are all the pkmn revealed by Pokexperto?

Sabonea_Masukippa

No, they've only placed 87 in the dex so far, but they have given details on many more. Check out my sig and B.Dragon's sig here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=11604186&postcount=20889 if you want details. :)

And, er, I wouldn't be too worried about us getting a horse Pokemon. Not an equivalent to Ponyta, but still. I'm sure there's one or two.

B.Dragon

I'm pretty sure the silhouette is of another Pokemon :p
Hiro says the standalone Ice Pokemon is hard to describe. Hexagonal (or like an hexagon).

• 9 Ghost Pokemon total.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I'm pretty sure the silhouette is of another Pokemon :p
Hiro says the standalone Ice Pokemon is hard to describe. Hexagonal (or like an hexagon).

• 9 Ghost Pokemon total.

Hmmm...

Desukan, his pre-evo, a Ground/Ghost, 2 Ghost/Water, 3 Ghost/Fire... one more left.

Arbok

aka Arbok
No, they've only placed 87 in the dex so far, but they have given details on many more. Check out my sig and B.Dragon's sig here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=11604186&postcount=20889 if you want details. :)

And, er, I wouldn't be too worried about us getting a horse Pokemon. Not an equivalent to Ponyta, but still. I'm sure there's one or two.

I wouldn't mind if it was more like a real horse (brown-ish) or with another element. But we already had a zebra, so you really think there's another horse like Pokémon coming?

B.Dragon

Also this was already an easy conclusion to reach, but Hiro has said that the less represented types of this gen are Ice and Poison, with only 7 Pokemon each.

Edit: @Arbok Well, they said 2 out of the 3 Pokemon in the Fighting Trio look similar to horses :p

Last edited:

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Well, they said 2 out of the 3 Pokemon in the Fighting Trio look similar to horses :p

By the sounds of the fighting trio - the three musketeers one - I'm thinking they must be centaurs, or similar anyway. That's the only way I can think they can make a horse into a viable fighting-type. And it would fit the musketeers image too, as it would incorporate them plus their mounts in one design.

Arbok

aka Arbok
Also this was already an easy conclusion to reach, but Hiro has said that the less represented types of this gen are Ice and Poison, with only 7 Pokemon each.

Edit: @Arbok Well, they said 2 out of the 3 Pokemon in the Fighting Trio look similar to horses :p

Hm, that sounds nice though. Something like a centaur, or real horses?

I'm not into all the information from Hiro and such, does anybody know if there are enough Fire types this time? With enough I mean more than the Sinnoh region had.

Mahnmut

Medic Trainer

I'm not into all the information from Hiro and such, does anybody know if there are enough Fire types this time? With enough I mean more than the Sinnoh region had.

I think we already have 14 fire types.

On a totally unrelated note: Team Plasma's leader looks awesome :)

Last edited:
I was hoping that the first Isshu episode would be like a call-back to the very first episode. But with another trainer playing Ash's role. And Ash being the dipshit that he is, fails to notice the simularities to his first day as a trainer. But then again all the little 5 year olds who watch the this show wouldn't get the joke either. :p

B.Dragon

The only thing he said was that they will leave the description in quadrupedal but that they look something like horses. Soon we'll see anyway :p

About the Fire types, for this gen we already have:

• Victini
  • 3 from Pokabu
  • 2 from Monkeys
  • Darummaka and Hihidaruma (its alternate forme is also Fire/Psychic)
  • Fire type anteater
  • 3 from the Ghost/Fire Candle
  • 2 Bug/Fire
  • 1 legendary Dragon

15 Fire type Pokemon at the moment (16 if you count the alternate forme).

Last edited:

Squaaah

Lol, seeing as Sinnoh had one two fire types that weren't starters that's not a hard target :p. To be fair, every region has been a bit lack luster with its fire types, but this gen seems to be doing a lot better. We've already had two lines revealed and theres at least two more confirmed. Personally I can't wait to see the ant eater one. :D

Im generally really pleased with this dex so far.

Mahnmut

Medic Trainer
I was hoping that the first Isshu episode would be like a call-back to the very first episode. But with another trainer playing Ash's role. And Ash being the dipshit that he is, fails to notice the simularities to his first day as a trainer. But then again all the little 5 year olds who watch the this show wouldn't get the joke either. :p

This topic isn't about the anime...?

B.Dragon

• 10 Dragon type Pokemon. 9 are already known:
    • Kibago's line (3)
    • Hydra's line (3)
    • 3 legendary Dragons (3)

Last edited:

Nacreous

Fire trainer
About the Fire types, for this gen we already have:

• 3 from Pokabu
  • 2 from Monkeys
  • Darummaka and Hihidaruma (its alternate forme is also Fire/Psychic)
  • Fire type anteater
  • 3 from the Ghost/Fire Candle
  • 2 Bug/Fire
  • 1 legendary Dragon

14 Fire type Pokemon at the moment (15 if you count the alternate forme).

You forgot Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.