• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
A next gen console won't be around for at least another 3-5 years yet..which is why they're releasin new gadgets and stuff to update the consoles and make em better.

How/Why is that? A new console came out every 5 years. The SNES came out in 1991, the N64 in 1996, The Gamecube in 2001, and the Wii in 2006. I figured that was the formula all these years.

Are we supposed to count the 3Ds as the new gen?

Meganium

With the new rotating gym we have in the first city I wonder what other types of strange gyms we could see. We might be seeing a triple battle gym which in my opinion would be pretty cool.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Whatever happened to 584?
probably Mamanbou or Afrobull's slot

582: Ice Cream Ball Pokémon. A white/blue ice cream ball with tiny body, almost like a baby. Pure Ice Type.

583: Ice Cream Pokémon. Pure Ice Type. Fanart by Hiro: http://bit.ly/9Mo2aC

584: Double Ice Cream Pokémon (one cone, two balls). Also Ice.

585: Shikijika; 586: Mebukijika; 587: Emonga.

588: New Bug Pokémon. Pure Bug Type. Fanart by Hiro: http://bit.ly/a9XvFb

Grei

not the color

Tamagetake evolution? I can see the mushroom head and what looks like roots. Grass/Fighting!?

I have to say, I really hope Wargle is a standalone. How many standalones has Melkor revealed so far? Like, two? 5th Gen's full of evolutions, and while it's great that we're getting that again, I hope that there are a good enough chunk of standalone Pokemon to be built upon in Gen VI.

... although, thinking about it, Kanto's Pokedex had nothing but evolutionary lines up until the 100's, where it slowly transitioned from Pokemon that evolved to a streak of standalones (Porygon, Electabuzz, Scyther, Ditto, Lapras, etc.). Perhaps the Isshu Dex is built similarly?

Last edited:

Sabonea_Masukippa

Melkor's already said Wargle has a pre-evo. Just like Swanna.

Chardan

Tamegetake evolution?

I have to say, I really hope Wargle is a standalone. How many standalones has Melkor revealed so far? Like, two? 5th Gen's full of evolutions, and while it's great that we're getting that again, I hope that there are a good enough chunk of standalone Pokemon to be built upon in Gen VI.

... although, thinking about it, Kanto's Pokedex had nothing but evolutionary lines up until the 100's, where it slowly transitioned from Pokemon that evolved to a streak of standalones (Porygon, Electabuzz, Scyther, Ditto, Lapras, etc.). Perhaps the Isshu Dex is built similarly?

Good point...after all, we just had a single stage pure bug type....so an evoltion next gen wouldn't be out of the question. The way I see it, they are building up Pokemon to get evo's next gen, othjer wise if evos for previous gen had been introduced here, they would have mostly been made up of 3rd gen sucessors. Also, Wargle has a pre-vo according to PxP, which is the same case with Swana (version counterparts?)

Grei

not the color
Melkor's already said Wargle has a pre-evo. Just like Swanna.

Bleehhhhskjkskjfskjf

Well, at least that could show it has higher stats (although I think everyone thought that it would anyway).

Wargle... Swana (version counterparts?)

I was sort of thinking this. Granted, when I first saw Swana, I just thought "female version of Wargle", similar to Miltank and Tauros, minus being actually related.

I think if they were version counterparts, they would have been revealed at the same time, not two Coro Coro issues apart, so I'm hoping they're just a sort of duo. "Masculine Bird" and "Feminine Bird", in both versions.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Tamagetake evolution? I can see the mushroom head and what looks like roots. Grass/Fighting!?

Just as a rough guide here's the breakdown of the Pokemon that Hiro/Melkor have already given dex numbers to:

1-stage: 5 families
2-stage: 24 families
3-stage: 16 families

(not including the latest bug since we don't know if it evolves for sure yet)

1-stage: Tabunne, Basurao, DancingCactus, FlyingMask, Emonga

2-stage: Minezumi, Choroneko, Yanappu, Baoppu, Hiappu, Munna, Shimama, Koromori, Moguryuu, JudoGuy, Monmen, Churine, Darumakka, HermitCrab, YellowLizard, Deathkahn, TurtleFossil, ArchaeopteryxFossil, GarbageBag, Zoroa, Chillarmy, Swanna, Shikijika, Fire/BugScarab

3-stage: Tsutarja, Pokabu, Mijumaru, Yorterri, Mamepato, Dongoro, FightingWoodPlank, Tadpole, Kurumiru, PoisonCentepede, Meguroko, Gochiruzeru, Rankurusu, Ice-Cream, Gear, Dark/DragonHyrda

Arbok

aka Arbok
With the new rotating gym we have in the first city I wonder what other types of strange gyms we could see. We might be seeing a triple battle gym which in my opinion would be pretty cool.

That would be very cool indeed. Or just a double battle, I really liked Tate & Liza's battle for that matter.

SceptileFan

I AM RACCOON MAN
Am I the only person who suspects Ononokusu could be Kibago's evolution? I mean, both Dragon, both have ridiculously long teeth...or has this already been confirmed and no one filled me in?

Sabonea_Masukippa

Yeah, pretty much Melkor confirmed. They have the same abilities too, btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.