• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
I want the elite 4 to be the following types

Rock
Psychic
Flying
Dark

And the champion is probably going to be Multitype...

ChillarmyArmy

Isshu, Here I come!
Well we have been talking about it nostop so I think most of the people here knows it.

I havn't heard anyone mention it. Anyway, it's constantly updating, so it's easy to miss stuff.

The Ice Cream Pokemon's also up, and if I'm Honest it really doesn't look that bad (The Face has been blocked by a Reflection but it looks like it has a good shape)

EDIT: See? They've just updated this minute with an Image of the Pink Martial Arts Pokemon (Probably the same one that had a Happy Face stuck over it in the Musical Screenshot)

Last edited:

ChillarmyArmy

Isshu, Here I come!

I saw the Dex and this is my Opinion;

BEST FREAKIN' POKEMON GAME EVER! Atleast since R/S/E

Really, the Pokemon all look amazing. I love the Psuedo Legendary. It starts off looking like the Vultures from Jungle Book then evolves into EPICNESS!

raksha77

I am not the only one who thinks mamepato final looks like a roadrunner right.

EDIT: Oh and the ice cream cone is a clear reference to vanilla ice.

Last edited:
yeah mamepato's evo does look like a roadrunner lol... much better than what I was expecting!! All the other birds were streamline flying types and this is a nice new direction to take :D

raksha77

Serebii got sprites YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! no more overload pokexperto.

raksha77

Really nice dex overall.

Gear is the worse pokemon of this generation oficially, the evolutions are really bad.

I believe you mean gigear.

EDIT: Sorry I meant gigigear that evolutionary lines names are going to be annoying.

Last edited:

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
I want the elite 4 to be the following types

Rock - It won't. Rock types are too easy.
Psychic - Could be.
Flying - We have a Flying Type Gym.
Dark - Could compensate for the lack of a Dark Gym. AGAIN.

And the champion is probably going to be Multitype...
Opinions in bold.
I think it should be this.

Fighting
Psychic
Fire
Dark
Multitype

raksha77

Status
Not open for further replies.