• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon BLACK AND WHITE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe likes to be asleep whenever they reveal the new games ;) So you're stuck with me again!

The official site revealed the names of the 5th gen games, Pokemon Black and Pokemon White

pokemonwhite.png
pokemonblack.png

Revealed Here!
Discuss!

And thats all I can tell you for now.. I cant translate any of that.
(also, sorry for the uneven ugly pictures, I should have been asleep awhile ago and Im rushing)

Last edited:

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I can already hear people claiming racism in Pokemon.

Aside from that, I can only wonder what the mascot legendaries will be like.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
Oh wow. I actually heard this theory passed around the 5th generation confirmation forum, including the idea of racism being a problem. I don't think it will be, I bet all my friends will get black just to rebel. It will certainly be a polarizing thing.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Hey the game, "Black and White" does exist.
A game by EA and Lionhead Studios in fact.
The legendaries will level this version/racism issue.
We shall see.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
Hey Joe, if you end up reading this...checkerboard site banner. That would look really cool!

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
THE GREAT DARKLEGEND WAKES FROM HIS 1000 microYEAR SLUMBER!!!

Oh wow! Is Nintendo collaborating with Peter Moneleux?
Does this mean more broken promises?

Just watch. We get to play as legendaries in this one.

What will the 3rd version be called.
Pokemon Grey or...

POKEMON
twilight_book_cover.jpg

hahaha!

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
ew we are stuck with Jess... kidding :)

I really have high expectations from these games, hope they have a darker storyline or something to match their colours. We will wait and see.

Agustus

I'm looking forward to the new world added in the 5th generation... Hopefully it'll add something as diverse as Sinno.and Hoenn.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Hey Joe, if you end up reading this...checkerboard site banner. That would look really cool!

This would be epic win =D

Slowking[George];11216579 said:
ew we are stuck with Jess... kidding :)

I really have high expectations from these games, hope they have a darker storyline or something to match their colours. We will wait and see.

So do I, although I'm going to be pessimistic on this issue. Anyway, interesting to see if they carry on all that "rebirth" of the Pokemon series that's been flying around.

mockingjay

swift and lol
I too remember people talking about Black and White int he 5th generation forum, whoop-dee-doo here it is.

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Wow. 1:Colours, 2:Gems, 3:Gems, 4:Gems, 5:colours. Now I actually don't know which game to get *bites lip*
If I pick one, people will claim racism, if I pick the other, they'll still claim racism. I hope for once that they will make the games vastly different in the reigon layout depending on the game. And then I hope the 3rd game of 5th gen makes all reigons accessable. I happily pay £10 more for multi-reigon ability.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Maybe the name implies going back to the basics. A reboot if you will.

Here's hoping for a comically large black man as the Professor.

AstralEon

The one and only.
Black and White? My first thoughts were this thread being racist. =P

But seriously, whoa. 5th Gen. game already? This is going to be interesting indeed.

Still, the names being black and white just doesn't sound right at the moment. =/
Got to have a better English name.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
Maybe the name implies going back to the basics. A reboot if you will.

Here's hoping for a comically large black man as the Professor.

I'm with you on that one. That would be cool.

And to those "worried" about racism, don't be. People don't actually have black or white skin. It's differing shades of brown. And in case you don't notice here, black here is the premiere version of the game, like Red, Gold, Ruby, and Diamond.

I just got serious deja vu all of a sudden. 0_0

Luminous

Truly Altruistic
lolracism

Wow. Really wasn't expecting 5th Gen to go back to colors. Or for the names to be announced this early either. Too bad we don't have any other information on them besides their names. Hopefully they keep most of the features from HGSS in these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.