• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black(ingame)

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
I'm about to challenge the new Elite Four. I'm not changing the pokemon, so no egg moves or different natures. I need help with all their items. And any other suggestions on moves are appreciated.

Serperior lv. 70
Adamant

Swords Dance
Leaf Blade
Toxic
Strength

Archeops lv. 70
Lonely

Acrobatics
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Crunch

Simipour lv. 70
Gentle(accident)

Surf
Ice Beam
Work Up
Brick Break

Haxorus lv. 74 @Persim Berry
Naughty

Dragon Dance
Outrage
Earthquake
Brick Break

Excadrill lv. 71
Adamant

Swords Dance
Earthquake
Rock Slide
X Scissor

Reshiram lv. 70
Mild

Flamethrower
Dragon Pulse
Extrasensory(over psychic for more pp)
Shadow Ball

Just sweeped Cynthia 6-0 with Haxorus. No damage taken at all. 2 Dragon Dances+Outrage+Persim Berry = scary!

Edits in bold.

Last edited:

Firebreather

If I were you, on Archeops I would ditch Fly and teach it Acrobatics, in which case you shouldn't give Archeops an item.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
if you are going to teach archeops acrobatics then give him a flight gem. i does more damage than with no item

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Fly was kept for ingame, but i pretty much finished the game, and i guess i'll just use a flier then to fly me around. So, Acrobatics it is!

Firebreather

I'm about to challenge the new Elite Four. I'm not changing the pokemon, so no egg moves or different natures. I need help with all their items. And any other suggestions on moves are appreciated.

Serperior lv. 70
Adamant @Leftovers

Swords Dance/Coil/Protect
Leaf Blade
Toxic/Leech Seed
Strength/Return/Protect

I made my other suggestions in BOLD

Last edited: