• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black Team.

M4zz

Banned
Yeah, originally, I had a different team posted here, but due to a bet and it's limitations, I had to redesign my team. I will have trading abilities with White.

Enbuoh@Expert Belt
~Overheat
~Wild Charge
~Brick Break
~Boiling Water

My starter. It offers a great movepool along with a great stat pool. Need help with item and last move.

Yanakkie@Muscle Band
~Leaf Storm
~Brick Break
~Acrobat
~Rock Slide

What can I say? A set that offers great coverage, at a great speed. Need help with item.

Doryuuzu@Muscle Band
~Earthquake
~Swords Dance
~X-Scissor
~Rock Slide

A physical presense on the team. Need help with item.

Zoroark@Wise Glasses
~Night Burst
~Flamethrower
~Extrasensory
~Grass Knot

For Special Attack, and being one of the few sources to offer it. Also needs help with an item.

Shibirudon@Life Orb
~Thunderbolt
~Crunch
~Brick Break
~Flamethrower

A mixed member, providing both physical and special coverage.

Ononokusu@Leftovers
~Dragon Claw
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Dragon Dance

A Physical beast. Need assistance with the last move and item.

EDIT 1: Changed "Dig" on Zoroark to "Flamethrower", and gave Zoroark Wise Glasses.
EDIT 2: Changed a few of moves and added some items.
EDIT 3: Added Expert Belt to Enbuoh.

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Zoroark @ Wide Lens
Timid Nature
~Nasty Plot/Grass Knot
~Night Burst
~Focus Blast
~Flamethrower

M4zz

Banned
Zoroark @ Wide Lens
Timid Nature
~Nasty Plot/Grass Knot
~Night Burst
~Focus Blast
~Flamethrower

Being an ingame-team, I find natures not worth the trouble. I do however, utilize them for CRMT.

I like the set, but I'm leaniant towards FB. I have never had any success with it's accuracy. I would rather utilize Extrasensory in that situation, as it would one, cover his main weakness better, and two, has better accuracy and PP. Calculate the total base damage if all moves were to hit, between Extarsensory and FB. Extrasensory does more in the longer run.

Thank you for an item suggestion by the way.

EDIT: Realised if I might not use Focus Blast, I wouldn't need Wide Lens. Swapped for Wise Glasses.

Last edited:

Aurath8

Enbuoh@Choice Scarf?
~Overheat
~Wild Charge
~Brick Break/Hammer Arm
~Boiling Water/Willo-Wisp

These Fighting STABs get more power than EQ. Boiling Water catches out Ground types. Will-oWisp supports other Team members.

Yanakkie@Mucle Band
~Seed Bomb
~Brick Break
~Acrobat
~Rock Slide

If you have great speed then Ankle Sweep and Rock Tomb become highly inferior to Brick Break and Rock Slide.

Doryuuzu@Muscle band
~Earthquake
~Swords Dance
~X-Scissor
~Rock Slide

Swords Dance laughs in the face of overkill. If you touch anything after an SD they are very likely to faint.

Zoroark@Wise Glasses
~Night Burst
~Flamethrower
~Extrasensory
~Grass Knot

Shibirudon@Life Orb
~Thunderbolt
~Crunch
~Brick Break
~Flamethrower

Life Orb boosts all your moves. Handy for mixed pokemon.

Ononokusu@Leftovers
~Dragon Claw
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Dragon Dance

Dragon Dance gives you over 600 attack and about 400 speed as well. This is another 'touch me you die' situation because of his immense power.

M4zz

Banned
Fair enough. But a choice item is not really gonna help me all too much ingame. I'll keep that slot open for now. Thanks for the suggestions and items!

Last edited:

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ Are you referring to Enbuoh's Choice Scarf there? If so, I would say to remove it personally. Its speed is hardly worth an attempt at remedy iirc. Leftovers will get you further to help with recoil or you could go for an offensively inclined item such as the Life Orb or Expert Belt.

M4zz

Banned
^ Are you referring to Enbuoh's Choice Scarf there? If so, I would say to remove it personally. Its speed is hardly worth an attempt at remedy iirc. Leftovers will get you further to help with recoil or you could go for an offensively inclined item such as the Life Orb or Expert Belt.

I think I'll go with Expert Belt. Wild Charge causes recoil, and more from the Life Orb wouldn't be handy.

cooljolteon

user of anything
First and foremost, what is with people wanting to use Zoroark?!

Anyway, Emboar would be more able to use something like Flare Blitz (not recommended) or Heat Stamp. Nitro Charge could even be useful here, raising Emboar's Speed with every use.

And no, I will not call that thing Enbuoh. I use names that I can actually pronounce out loud. Thus, it will always be known to me as either Emboar or Bob.

M4zz

Banned
First and foremost, what is with people wanting to use Zoroark?!
Good special attack. Looks cool.
Anyway, Emboar would be more able to use something like Flare Blitz (not recommended) or Heat Stamp. Nitro Charge could even be useful here, raising Emboar's Speed with every use.
More recoil than what I already have is not wanted, at all. This eliminates Flare Blitz. Embuoh has a conciderable Sp.A anyways, so Overheat does more on the first hit. I would then swap out if I had to.

Comments above in bold.