• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Blck and White Preview

Rex Kamex

^ Personally I think that'd be such a tease...

Just a reminder... that one clip doesn't guarantee they're keeping all the Japanese background music.

[QUOTE='Ferno]I'm sure they could've came up with something better though, like Shutter for example.[/QUOTE]

I would've preferred "Cameron", but whatever...

CharmeleonBro

Pokemon Breeder
If I were to choose between having Sarah voice Ash with all the music left intact or Veronica as Ash with only 25% (that's about how much they kept before switching) I would choose Sarah as Ash any time.

I will admit, Sarah is starting to sound alot like the origanel ash. But how do you know there gonna use all of the japenese music? IT WAS ONLY A 30 SEC PREVIEW! Maybe that was the only "25%" of the japanese music they used. Veronica taylor is and will always be to me as ash ketchum. No offense but ash's new voice sounds like a 5-year old girl who has been smoking since she was born.

;005;

Satoshi's girl

Cafemocha <3
:D the BW episodes are going to be awsome :) x looking forward to who will play dento XD

-beautifly-

I like Ash's voice now, I've gotten used to it and now, it really does seem to fit.
I was hoping we could have seen a little bit of Cilan or Iris, or atleast heard some of Shooti's voice since I'm curious as to what they sound like.
Prof. Juniper's voice fit perfectly.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
The commercial should air in a few hours correct?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

randomspot555

I will admit, Sarah is starting to sound alot like the origanel ash. But how do you know there gonna use all of the japenese music? IT WAS ONLY A 30 SEC PREVIEW! Maybe that was the only "25%" of the japanese music they used. Veronica taylor is and will always be to me as ash ketchum. No offense but ash's new voice sounds like a 5-year old girl who has been smoking since she was born.

;005;

God, you SOVA people need to get over yourselfs.

I've noticed a lot of the people whining about Ash's voice rarely post here. Is this like the time of the year where the SOVA people come out from hiding just to state that they still think the anime is ruined forever?

CharmeleonBro

Pokemon Breeder
This **** ain't Pokemon and that boy is not Ash. I remember Ash being a stubborn, carefree child that had a dream to be the world's greatest Pokemon trainer. The child I see in the video is a monotonous idiot who only cares about friendships and rainbows. Please Pikachu, the one that only retained its character, please zap his *** and bring the old Ash back!

CharmeleonBro

Pokemon Breeder
God, you SOVA people need to get over yourselfs.

I've noticed a lot of the people whining about Ash's voice rarely post here. Is this like the time of the year where the SOVA people come out from hiding just to state that they still think the anime is ruined forever?

I never said the anime was ruined for ever. I just think pokemon's changed too much. I understand there doing it for the newer fans but I think ash's new voice doesnt fit his personality.

randomspot555

This **** ain't Pokemon and that boy is not Ash. I remember Ash being a stubborn, carefree child that had a dream to be the world's greatest Pokemon trainer. The child I see in the video is a monotonous idiot who only cares about friendships and rainbows. Please Pikachu, the one that only retained its character, please zap his *** and bring the old Ash back!

So you judged Ash's character based on a 30 second video clip?

I never said the anime was ruined for ever. I just think pokemon's changed too much. I understand there doing it for the newer fans but I think ash's new voice doesnt fit his personality.

It really hasn't changed much. Maybe it's you that's changed.

CharmeleonBro

Pokemon Breeder
So you judged Ash's character based on a 30 second video clip?

It really hasn't changed much. Maybe it's you that's changed.

Wow, Even in the diamond and pearl series you can totally tell how much ash has changed. Not in a 30 second clip.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

Did you time travel from 15 years ago or have you not been watching it?

CharmeleonBro

Pokemon Breeder
This is Pokemon and that is Ash.

Ash was a kid who was stubborn, couldnt careless, and goal was to catch them all. Pokemon didnt look like digimon, was easy and simple to play, and didnt have asshats in charge of everything who cared more about money then us kids and pokemon.

CharmeleonBro

Pokemon Breeder
Nope

And they've always cared more about money above kids and Pokemon

Dont get me wrong, Im looking forward to the new pokemon series. I think sarah is improving since battle frontier. And I was 5 when the first 151 pokemon came out, so yeah I miss it alot because it was apart of my childhood. I bet some of you grew up with the sinnoh or hoenn seasons, so when they change the voices again you might understand.

garfield15

Digi/Pokemon lover
Well, I didn't actually watch the entirety of Hoenn or Sinnoh as I stopped my daily watching around the middle of Johto and I'm pretty sure I grew up with the franchise as well. And I don't particularly care for Sarah's Ash either which is why I stick to the subbed version, however, I don't think raging on Serebii is going to change that.

CharmeleonBro

Pokemon Breeder
Well, I didn't actually watch the entirety of Hoenn or Sinnoh as I stopped my daily watching around the middle of Johto and I'm pretty sure I grew up with the franchise as well. And I don't particularly care for Sarah's Ash either which is why I stick to the subbed version, however, I don't think raging on Serebii is going to change that.

I know. PUSA checks these forums though so maybe they might see this and other post and think of a way to get the origanel VA back. But I HIGHLY doubt that.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Ash was a kid who was stubborn, couldnt careless, and goal was to catch them all. Pokemon didnt look like digimon, was easy and simple to play, and didnt have asshats in charge of everything who cared more about money then us kids and pokemon.

Are you serious....