• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon BLUE fake card

virizionx86

Better than Breloom.
Wrong font, wrong alignment, messy, jpg

1/10

To be fair, not everybody posts fake cards for aesthetic criticism. Some people may not have the right fonts installed on their computer and have to use substitutes instead of having to pay for the real ones, some people may use online trading card creators because they're lazy, and some may post their fake cards for mechanical evaluation (whether or not something is overpowered) and not care about looks at all.

Obviously this card isn't serious, which can't really be given leeway based on the conditions I mentioned above.

That being said, the "Pokemon" being mentioned isn't an existing Pokemon nor a Fakemon, just the box for Pokemon Blue. The ridiculously high HP, along with the attacks (which are actually not too broken in today's metagame), are evidence of bad design. Spelling errors can be somewhat excused, as spelling has no impact on the creativity of a person. But the weakness and resistance are every type for the sake of putting something there, which is also bad design. Also, Pokemon is (C) 2012 as of today.

I don't agree on all the criteria that Vast used to rate your card, but unfortunately, I'll have to give a 1/10 as well for the reasons I posted. Even if I were to interpret it as a parody card, it's just hard for me to really do so, as it doesn't actually poke fun at any aspect of the Pokemon TCG or franchise in any way.

Omnite

Mysterious Fossil
I thought it was funny, 8/10
Even if I were to interpret it as a parody card, it's just hard for me to really do so, as it doesn't actually poke fun at any aspect of the Pokemon TCG or franchise in any way.
Loosen up a bit, no it doesn't, it pokes fun at Pokémon Blue.

virizionx86

Better than Breloom.
I thought it was funny, 8/10

Loosen up a bit, no it doesn't, it pokes fun at Pokémon Blue.

Fair enough, whether or not something appears to poke fun at anything depends on the opinion of the individual.

But there's a difference between a well-made parody and a not-so-well-made one. Unfortunately, I just can't see as much effort put into this card as I would've liked, that's all.

I_AM_BIB

The One and Only BiB
Waste of Effort? <:O No way dude!

Swagsire

Bleh..Maybe you had fun doing this. And congratulations. But I...dont get it. This invisible joke is concerning to me. Because this screams no effort. Even for a super overpowered or joke card. 2/10 Qwaa ;195;

STEELTALONZRUEL

The Titan spammer
1/10. Reasons stated in the first guy's post.
Also, how on earth did you get to pokemoncardmaker after it was shut down last year? I'm coding a new one, but it's not even finished nor has it been released to the general public, so I have NO IDEA how you could've made that.

Last edited: