• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Box: Ruby and Sapphire discussion thread

Would you like a new Pokemon Box?

• Yes! On the Wii!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes! On the Wii U!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, I don't want this game to come back.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
Didn't find a place for this so I'm making one. Feel free to discuss.

Did anybody else have this "game"? I loved it. I saved the entire gen 3 national pokedex built up from R/S/E/FR/LG/Colosseum and every time I started a new game in one of my gen 5 games I could fill my pokedex as soon as I got the national dex. I really wish they would remake this game in generation six. It made a great central location to store all of your Pokemon and it made it extremely easy to move a large number of Pokemon between games.

What do you think?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I wish I had this game, it looks kind of neat. I wouldn't mind seeing something similar in the future, maybe some sort of cloud storage system. Alas, future game speculation is a banned topic on the forums because the mods are anti-fun, so inb4lock.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Well, I would have actually left this open as long as future game discussion wasn't had any more. However as Box is not Ruby or Sapphire but rather a spinoff game that works with them, this suits the Pokemon Games - Other/Other Pokemon Games section than here (like how say Ranch discussion also fits there rather than in DPPt).

So I'll just shift it there, and remember to discuss this game rather than 'I wish this could be remade for 5th/6th gen'-esque discussions.
because the mods are anti-fun
Fun is overrated. >:[

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
The game store I frequently visit has one selling for $150 (US Dolllars). I wish I had it that way, but I put it in the "oft-shun miracle" status.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
$150? Okay, wow. I know the game is hard to come by, but even that seems a bit ridiculous.

Maybe, but you couldn't just go to the store and buy it back when it came out irrc. I believe you had to get it either through Nintendo Power or some other type of offer. I don't remember how I got mine, it seems like so long ago.

I always loved that it was compatible that with all gen 3 games but wished it could play emerald, firered and leafgreen.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
Has anyone actually filled it up and received the Pichu? I'm actually considering it if the Surfing Pichu is real. Serebii doesnt have a very thourough bit of information in this game compared to the main games. I haven't played Gen 3 in a long time, but it would be fun to dust it off.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Maybe, but you couldn't just go to the store and buy it back when it came out irrc. I believe you had to get it either through Nintendo Power or some other type of offer. I don't remember how I got mine, it seems like so long ago.

I always loved that it was compatible that with all gen 3 games but wished it could play emerald, firered and leafgreen.

They shouldn't have made it so hard to get in the first place. It was a good idea, especially since that's about when completing the Pokedex started to get too tedious to be worth it.