• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Box: Surfing Pichu

danburite

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
So, has anyone here managed to get the Pichu egg in Pokemon Box? I think i've filled about 10 boxes in the last couple days, so i'm getting there!

Just a quick question, though: if I remove a couple of Pokemon, and then add them again (getting the Pokemon amount back up to 1499) is it possible to get a second (or more) Pichu egg?
I've got a few Pokemon GBA games at my disposal, so it'll be easy enough getting more if it's limited to one per cart, but I thought i'd check, since there's very little info available on the Pichu egg.

Emerald Mewtwo

Worlds Collide!!!
You need to transfer 1,499 in the same pak to get a surfing pichu, and you can only get 1 surfing pichu per pak.

danburite

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
9voltdude said:
trust me, trying to fill up all of pokemon box is not worth a surfing pichu.

I'm already more than halfway, no point in stopping now!
Besides, I like Raichu. :D

Jiggy37

Pearl Trader
I got five of them (one for Ruby, one for Sapphire, one for Fire Red, started over on Fire Red, and then one for Leaf Green).
Just go to the Safari Zone in FR/LG and fish up a bunch of Magikarp, or in Emerald you could breed some Magikarp and stick a Slugma in your team. Nothing quite like 640-step egg hatching.

Bonsly is pimp

I AM SO PARALYZED
i have R/S/E/LG and i have a zigzagoon for every one 2 swablus for E/S and a skitty for E i have them in a box i dont use them but while im waiting for D/P i might try to get it after i beat battle frontier and ill let you guys know

I got five of them (one for Ruby, one for Sapphire, one for Fire Red, started over on Fire Red, and then one for Leaf Green).
Just go to the Safari Zone in FR/LG and fish up a bunch of Magikarp, or in Emerald you could breed some Magikarp and stick a Slugma in your team. Nothing quite like 640-step egg hatching.
good idea!

Hey doomgamer,you've just third posted.In topic,i've heard that if you fill all the boxes in Pokemon Box,you receive an egg that contains a Pichu that knows Surf.

MegaJunior

Pokemon Hunter
Just a quick question, though: if I remove a couple of Pokemon, and then add them again (getting the Pokemon amount back up to 1499) is it possible to get a second (or more) Pichu egg?
I've got a few Pokemon GBA games at my disposal, so it'll be easy enough getting more if it's limited to one per cart, but I thought i'd check, since there's very little info available on the Pichu egg.

Yes, if you transfer every pokemon to another game, and ad them again after saving, you can get another Pichu because the game thinks you catched another 1499 pokemon on you other game. Other save files on the same cartridges also work.

Bad Skitty

Caught em' all
My egg isn't hatched yet.The surfing Pichu is not 100%confirmed.;212;

actually. it has been confirmed for several years and the info is on the front page of serebii.net with all the info on all the other games.

Jmeden

Earthquake?
Wait......... emerald has a cloning glitch? I thought you could only clone on GSC and below? Explanation anyone? Sorry.............

Anywho... My sister bought a used silver version that had 5 surfing pikachus, and when you surfed with them, they looked like pikachu on a surfboard! It was cool!.

Bu the game also had a lot more cheating things............... I don't cheat. But that dude and/or girl did. :p But it was sooo cool!

Jmeden

Earthquake?
Ixnay on the emerald cheat....... I saw it on yootube. :D

Wow...... you really are the master of shinies......... I WISH I had at least 1 on r/s/e or fr/lg....... I've spent weeks trying to get shinies.....(is that not enough or is my luck really bad?) My luck is just off on those games..... where when I didn't try on the old games I at least got 1.