• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Bragging Thread

jshizzlex6661

Sick Of Natures
My shiny Zangoose is... not actually my best Pokemon, but it's the one I'm most proud of. ^^

It's fully EV'd in Attack and Speed and its moveset covers every type combination for at least neutral damage:
Close Combat
Shadow Claw
Aerial Ace
Crush Claw (had to, it's STAB and it's signature move ^^)

Nice :) What nature?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Definitely my first ever EVd IV bred Modest lvl 100 Starmie.

Also my Dragon team, all IV bred and EV trained.
;149; ;230; ;230; ;330; ;373; ;445;

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Definitely my first ever EVd IV bred Modest lvl 100 Starmie.

Also my Dragon team, all IV bred and EV trained.
;149; ;230; ;230; ;330; ;373; ;445;

Wow, that is quite an impressive Dragon team! I'm especially happy that you included a Dragonite. :)

FeminineCuttlefish

A mollusk, not fish.
My Octillery has lots of speed, for an Octillery. Maxed SPD and S. Atk, Choice scarf, mother fluffing FLAMETHROWER, Charge Beam, Surf, and Energy Ball.

Flufferzzzz

HookShot

Shiny get!
My trusty Garchomp is definetly the one I'm most proud of. I've won a lot of frontier battles off him and he's earned my respect.

He's also the first pokemon I IV bred for, so he's got that going for him. ;445;

My Gengar. I caught it at The Old Chateu. It knows Shadown Ball, Shadown Punch, Mean Look, and Curse. (gotta love the Dongle Method.)

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Lulz, seems I'm not alone in thinking my Zangoose rocks XD

It's nature is Mild or something, I remember it being pretty sucky for a physical sweeper anyway. But at least it's not directly hindering to its Atk or Speed. ^^

And no, in case anyone else was thinking of PMing me, it is not for trade.

I do however have an awesomely natured, fully EVd team (also not for trade >_>) that I based around my Shiny Tauros (Adamant ^^) and, more specifically, its Anger Point ability. I don't have time to go into the strategy behind it now, but I assure you that once you've faced it you will never look at a Mantine the same way again. XD

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Most people won't think this worth bragging about but:

My Empoleon is awesome at lvl 100 with:
Surf
Drill Peck
Hydro Cannon
Brine (for a finisher)

It can defeat almost any pokemon.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Most people won't think this worth bragging about but:

My Empoleon is awesome at lvl 100 with:
Surf
Drill Peck
Hydro Cannon
Brine (for a finisher)

It can defeat almost any pokemon.

That is actually not to bad (coming from a fellow Empoleon trainer). My suggestion would be replace surf. I mean, you already have brine with about that attack. Maybe switch it for, idk, perhaps ice beam? This is my suggestion, so you do whatever you want with it. Good job getting it to 100 though. That takes patience!

No. 1 Machop Fan

This is my Dragonite. There are many like it, but this one's mine.

It knows Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Brick Break and Aerial Ace, and it can easily sweep the Elite 4 with little worry. Its only concerns are Steelix (sometimes) and Bronzong.

I was going to use it competitively, but changed my mind. Now it helps me with training my younger Pokémon.

Last edited:

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
This is my Dragonite. There are many like it, but this one's mine.

It knows Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Brick Break and Aerial Ace, and it can easily sweep the Elite 4 with little worry. Its only concerns are Steelix (sometimes) and Bronzong.

That Dragonite ain't none to shabby. Its actually pretty impresive. What level is it at?

No. 1 Machop Fan

That Dragonite ain't none to shabby. Its actually pretty impresive. What level is it at?

Level 100. That's why I use it against the Elite 4 when training other Pokémon with EXP. Share, and against the Socialite and Gentleman in Route 212 for money. Because it is one of my most powerful Pokémon (if not my most powerful), so I know I can count on it.

Wild Jolteon

Have at you!!!
I love my Blaziken it's got me through so many battle it's my favorite pokemon
it knows Double kick,Blaze kick,Fire blast and sky uppercut so far this move set has worked well for me. (Don't feel like posting stats right now sorry)

Sohashi

i had a charizard, lvl 96. It was my strongest pokemon that i ever had and it is also my favorite. It knew blast burn, flamethrower, ember, and fly. Not the best moveset, but somehow still was able to singlehandly take out Elite Four, (with pp restores)

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
i had a charizard, lvl 96. It was my strongest pokemon that i ever had and it is also my favorite. It knew blast burn, flamethrower, ember, and fly. Not the best moveset, but somehow still was able to singlehandly take out Elite Four, (with pp restores)

Not to bad. I would replace ember with maybe either Steel Wing, Dragon Pulse, or maybe Will-O-Wisp. Thats just my opinion though. Quite a high level though!

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I have a lvl 71 Pikachu with Grass Knot, Discharge, Dig, and Thunder. I gave it a variety of moves to give it a better chance against those pokemon that it's weak against

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Lv 100 Kyogre that can take on the emerald elite four single handedly! Well it could until my brother traded it to my friends diamond ¬¬ now I sit and wait to get Heart Gold when I can use it again <3
Moveset:
Something like this :S
Water Spout
Thunder
Ice Beam
Sheer Cold(?)

Advice on the moveset would be helpful as I've never really done things like EV train or search for good natures

JDavidC

Lv 100 Kyogre that can take on the emerald elite four single handedly! Well it could until my brother traded it to my friends diamond ¬¬ now I sit and wait to get Heart Gold when I can use it again <3
Moveset:
Something like this :S
Water Spout
Thunder
Ice Beam
Sheer Cold(?)

Advice on the moveset would be helpful as I've never really done things like EV train or search for good natures
Don't bother with Sheer Cold, 30% accuracy is just not worth it. Either put on Surf (which is handy if Kyogre is not on full HP), Rest (if you like using Chesto berries), or Calm Mind. The other 3 moves are fine.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I'm proud of my army of shiny Pokemon (58 at present time - and hopefully more to come soon ^.^ )

Some of my favourite being my lovely Adamant nature shiny Ho-oh that I caught in Heart Gold after only 145 SR.

And my shiny Hasty natured Totodile that I hatched in Platinum after 3411 eggs. He has dragon dance as an egg move, and 30/31 IV's in attack/speed, so he's pretty much perfect. ^_^

I'm also rather fond of my two 100% legit shiny Deoxys, my Timid natured shiny Darkrai (who only took 920 SR to appear) and the rest of my shiny legendaries.

I did encounter a shiny Suicune in HG recently (after 6024 SR), but I ended up KO'ing it by mistake. I'm now at 14,450 SR for it - but once it reappears I'll happily brag about that too, seeing as it's one of my dream shinies.