• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Bragging Thread

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
My Shiny Lugia that i did not even have to SR for.. i got it shiny first time i clicked A

Way to go! Are you gonna try for a shiny Ho-Oh next? :)

Dragoon952

The Winter Moth
I like my slow death Walrein. Max HP IV, Bold, Ice Body. Protect, Substitute, Toxic, Surf. Once my Abomasnow gets hail going it can be fun to watch some squirming and frustration :) WHen I get HG/SS, sounds like he can be even more beastly with Hyper Fang/Brine rather than my current Surf/Toxic combo.

I'm also getting attached to my shiny Nidoking. First and only shiny. Naughty, Rivalry, Blizzard, Earthquake, Superpower, and Megahorn. Mixes it up on my hail team.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I like my slow death Walrein. Max HP IV, Bold, Ice Body. Protect, Substitute, Toxic, Surf. Once my Abomasnow gets hail going it can be fun to watch some squirming and frustration :) WHen I get HG/SS, sounds like he can be even more beastly with Hyper Fang/Brine rather than my current Surf/Toxic combo.

I'm also getting attached to my shiny Nidoking. First and only shiny. Naughty, Rivalry, Blizzard, Earthquake, Superpower, and Megahorn. Mixes it up on my hail team.

Nice job on that Walrein! Thats got a really good moveset! Oh, congratulations on your shiny!

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan

ARCEUS£^

Spain fc ROCK
my magikarp is unbeatable.it knows draco meteor judgment
roar of time and spacial rend.stats
hp567
attack 998
defense 456
sp defense 999
sp attack 489564
speed1
the cheat didnt work for the speed so it put it down a little
the cheat for sp attack went crazy.
i dont have a gameshark my friend brought it to my house when we sleep over and i wondered what it was like.
it payed me back by giving me the one and only dangerous thing
THE BAD EGG

Johny boy

I'm playing SS!
My best is ;197;!
He is at level 89.He is my favorite and best pokemon!

OK, this is my first thread, so bear with me.

This thread is to discuss your best Pokemon. Tell how you got it, why you like it so much, its level, its moves, ect. And please, no trade discussion. This is not the place for it.

EDIT: You can now also give advice to others of how to improve their Pokemon.

Have fun!

my mewtwo
timid nature
IVS 31 in HP, SPEED, SP-ATTACK, SP-DEF
other details classified

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
My Darkrai that I just got to Lv.100. It's move freaking OWNS!

The moveset is:
Dark Void
Nightmare
Dream Eater
Dark Pulse

Also, here are the stats if you are interested.
HP-268
Attk-249
Def-215
Sp.Attk-293
Sp.Def-213
Spd-330

Also, compliments go to en sabbat nur for trading the Darkrai to me. Not sure if I spelled his UN right.

Here are my two other LV.100 pokemon.

Lv.100 10ANNIV Celebi
Lv.100 TRU Shaymin

I am currently training my Space center Deoxys to lv.100 ATM.

My Darkrai that I just got to Lv.100. It's move freaking OWNS!

The moveset is:
Dark Void
Nightmare
Dream Eater
Dark Pulse

Also, here are the stats if you are interested.
HP-268
Attk-249
Def-215
Sp.Attk-293
Sp.Def-213
Spd-330

Also, compliments go to en sabbat nur for trading the Darkrai to me. Not sure if I spelled his UN right.

Here are my two other LV.100 pokemon.

Lv.100 10ANNIV Celebi
Lv.100 TRU Shaymin

I am currently training my Space center Deoxys to lv.100 ATM.

you might want to EV train it

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp

mas

I would say metagross shiny lv88.

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Well, there is my level 94 Almia Darkrai... It's currently my most favourite Pokemon. I use it for pretty much everything, and it's a pretty darn useful Pokemon! Its moveset is: Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball & Nasty Plot.

When I enter the Battle Frontier, I use my Poketopia Electivire. With its moveset of ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop and Earthquake, it's really useful against many different types! My downfall with it was when I faced Shedinja. That... Wasn't pretty. However, apart from that one demon, it can deal with a lot. I find it really rather useful. =3
EDIT: I think it's lvl56 or something like that...

xX

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I would say metagross shiny lv88.

Wow. You catch a Beldum, which is the hardest non-legend to catch, and its shiny? That is really lucky! Good job!

Garchomped

OU trainer
My garchomp(lol) Atk is Nice (359) Speed is MAX (333) and i use it with swords dance, fire fang Dragon claw and shadow claw.

My Salamence too. Atk 362 Speed 300+ (cant remember)

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
well my teams just totally super awesome

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
pokemon: Latios☆←(shiny)
moves:
Thunder
Earthquake
Psychic
Draco Meteor

this is the main pokemon in my b. tower team. he has helped me on the way to victory for awhile now, even if he is hacked(only way you can see that its hacked is cuz its from rt.225) and even though were still at rank 1, were trying.

I would have to say my level 88 Metagross that I got in Ruby.

Skull-Kid

I would say my shiny Nidoqueen. Looking for a shiny Starly and found a shiny Nidoran-F.

But I don't mean to brag.