• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Bragging Thread

aclover

VICTORiOUS
my whole team.
i love them all.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Okay, that takes true skill. Especially raising to 100 without using an EXP boost. Quite impressive.

Thanks! :D It was really hard, but I was able to do that in about a month.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
A MONTH? (Head explodes from trying to comprehend) Wow. That is simply amazing.

Yeah, thanks. I was able to get my Manaphy from the Manaphy egg to level 100 in the same amount of time, but I used like 4 of my Rare Candies.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
My Rapidash 1HKOed every legendary but Heatran!

RDSchley

The Anti-Hero
My Metagross is simply my favorite pokemon. Ever since Sapphire, when I got him, I've always enjoyed using him to simply muscle his way through anything.

Metagross /w Lum Berry
@Adamant
Agility
Explosion
Meteor Mash
Earthquake

Simply unstoppable

I also love my

Gyarados /w Leftovers
@Naughty
Taunt
Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Bounce

huge defense + huge hp = tank. Gyarados is always known for his amazing power but few have seen a Gyarados who can take any physical hit too. Bounce is not only for sta, but also because of 30% paralyze and for 1 free turn of leftover heal.

Lastly, my

Miltank /w Silk Scarf
@Serious (srsly!)
Heal Bell
Milk Drink
Curse
Body Slam

Curse and heal, curse and heal. Simple strategy. "But what about ghost type?!", Miltank has Scrappy ability thus making ghost type a poor choice to switch into. Even rock and steel types don't enjoy Body Slam, as few actually have healing abilities or can stand +2 to +6 power Body Slams for very long. Not to mention the massive +Defense she gets. She's simply a devestating piece of beef.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
My Metagross is simply my favorite pokemon. Ever since Sapphire, when I got him, I've always enjoyed using him to simply muscle his way through anything.

Metagross /w Lum Berry
@Adamant
Agility
Explosion
Meteor Mash
Earthquake

Simply unstoppable

I also love my

Gyarados /w Leftovers
@Naughty
Taunt
Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Bounce

huge defense + huge hp = tank. Gyarados is always known for his amazing power but few have seen a Gyarados who can take any physical hit too. Bounce is not only for sta, but also because of 30% paralyze and for 1 free turn of leftover heal.

Lastly, my

Miltank /w Silk Scarf
@Serious (srsly!)
Heal Bell
Milk Drink
Curse
Body Slam

Curse and heal, curse and heal. Simple strategy. "But what about ghost type?!", Miltank has Scrappy ability thus making ghost type a poor choice to switch into. Even rock and steel types don't enjoy Body Slam, as few actually have healing abilities or can stand +2 to +6 power Body Slams for very long. Not to mention the massive +Defense she gets. She's simply a devestating piece of beef.

Quite the impressive strategy you've got on that Metagross. Good job! :)

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
My rayquaza. I have it a power lens and then i totally forgot it had it. So whenever i used it it would level up its special stats MAXO, now its @ levl 100 and an EPIC-killa.

and i am very proud of my espeon. @ level 50, its special is 189, its defence is 67, attack is 95, special defence is 150 summin, its speed is 149. it knows: psychic, shadowball, swift, psybeam.

my jolteon has the same stats as espeon but its special att. Is 156, and its defence is 100. it knows shadow ball, Thunder, Quick attack, Thunderbolt.

Right now im making all my EEveeloutions KILLER and im becoming a supa-trainer. I just recently learned about IVs and such, because one day i went on serebii wondering how the F**K can those dudes at the battle tower whip my ***** so easily?

anyways. Thez' are me pokemon. (NOT my best, just my fav;s)

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
I hate to brag but I defeated the elite four and the champion with only a level 50 magikarp(which is currently now level 100) that only knows splash,tackle,flail,and bounce.I didn't use any item at all except for a everstone which was held by magikarp.No cheats(I don't think there are).

K-B-K

I got a shiny Shaymin ther first time I used Oaks Letter.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Ok, I got a new best Poke : My level 75 Dragonite. It already has 275 Attack. Its moves are:

DDance
Outrage
Fire Punch
Aqua Tail

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Ok, I have a new Pokemon.

My first EV trained Pokemon ever, an Adamant Sharpedo. It's at Lv. 50, and knows Waterfall, Ice Fang, Crunch, and Earthquake. Here's a glimpse of it's power: It defeated a variety of trainers on the postgame side of Victory Road (remember, they have Lv. 50 wild Pokemon here) at Lv. 42.

Prinplup

Super, super =D
I caught a shiny Mr. Mime at a chain of 6! I was gonna try for a 2nd one, but the chain broke at 15 by a Chatot.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
my favourite is a pachirisu (called "Hugh Grant" for its pickup ability...) with super fang / thunder / u-turn / toxic

nothing special i just have a soft spot for it

(also my shiny bronzong!)

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
my favourite is a pachirisu (called "Hugh Grant" for its pickup ability...) with super fang / thunder / u-turn / toxic

nothing special i just have a soft spot for it

(also my shiny bronzong!)

What level is the Pachirisu?

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
I almost qualified for the "Battle in Seattle" held in April 2005 to commemorate the release of Pokémon Emerald. I ranked 55th out of about 2,000 entries (only the top 14 got to go to Seattle).

In addition, I was the first person in my town to get Emerald. (12:02 PM Eastern time, Sunday, May 1, 2005, if anyone cares.)