• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Bragging Thread

I have a shiny Pidgeot. So pretty <3

That is about it, sadly...except my Infernape...

Stone Edge
Flare Blitz
Sword Dance
Close Combat

He is awsome. Love that guy...along with Bazooka, my Octillery. She's come a long way since when she was a wimpy Remoraid.

Signal Beam
Ice Beam
Thunder Wave
Surf

Love these guys...

Last edited:

Nebbio

NINJA!
My Tyranitar. He's got Fire Blast, Earthquake, Hyper Beam and Stone Edge. I got others but they are for another day of bragging.

Last edited:

jupitol

Hybrid pokemon! ^`_^
I'm proud of most of my teams, really, but one that I'm really proud of is my Mukuhawk, Miru, along with my Gaburaisu, Kaiza, from my Diamond team.
Arial ace
Fly
Close combat
Doubleteam
- Doubt I would have beaten the league so easily without him and his Close combat and fly.

Dragon claw
Crunch
Sandstorm
Dragon rush
- She all but took out Palmer on her own. In about three hits. (one hit for each of his pokemon)

Though, I am also rather proud of a recently bred psyduck in crystal: Shikurin
He has rather nice stats. Currently lv21.
Ice beam
Psychic
Headbutt
Disable
(Would you like to know that this was insanely difficult and required a focus band and gym leaders? *died*)

Also, I only realised it yesterday, but I haven't even doubled my empoleon, Otoojio's, level since I started... ('started' being 'talked to Prof. Rowan, got pokedex, etc.')
four levels to go to level 72 and having doubled it...

Last edited:

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Well, I've completed the National Dex in Emerald, Diamond, and Platinum without hacking the game.
In addition, I raised a Mudkip I hatched from an egg from Lv 1 all the way to Lv 100 without using any Rare Candies or EXP gain cheats.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Well, I've completed the National Dex in Emerald, Diamond, and Platinum without hacking the game.
In addition, I raised a Mudkip I hatched from an egg from Lv 1 all the way to Lv 100 without using any Rare Candies or EXP gain cheats.

Okay, that takes true skill. Especially raising to 100 without using an EXP boost. Quite impressive.

col_serra

<------ is hot!
lv. 100 sceptile

moves:
aireal ace
giga drain
leafblade
earthquake

its beast

Super Aipom

Aipom is on TV now!?
I caught a Moltres with a Premier Ball in SS.

AMV3021

Shiny Pokemon Hunter
My best pokemon so far is my salamence, which I bred and ev trained and achieved its maxed attack pts. of 405 in lv. 100. sweet! :D

Salamence Attacks are: Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Zen Headbutt & Fire Fang

skwog_the_whale

.Change.Chaos.
My best would have to be my Ambipom which I raised for in-game purposes. I soloed in my Platinum version with it, and now it is at level 100. Plus its Pickup ability is nifty to get evolutionary stones. I love my 'Pom =]

galladeava

Gallade > Gardevoir
nothing great, but probably my level 93 Gardevoir (careful):
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Calm Mind
Psychic

(fairly standard moveset i reckon, but it is unreal in battle)

or lvl 93 tentacruel rash:
Surf
Toxic
Sludge Bomb
Ice Beam (wrecks garchomp in a blink)

YOIST!

squlicky4

My facorite pokemon is rhyperior got him from .... cant remember XD but i like these pokemon because i think they are really good and learn some real good moves

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
If you'll direct your attention to my sig, you'll see that I possess a very large amount of shinies. Quite a few of them have some stories behind them, too.

I was in Fiery Path, in Ruby Version, looking for Grimer. I was strapped for cash (ingame), and I thought I'd catch some Grimer and take the nuggets. Not one Grimer appeared. Disappointed, I went to leave the path, forgetting that my Swampert knew Dig at the time. Lucky mistake. One step away from the exit, I find myself in battle with a shiny Machop!

I was in the Great Marsh. I had paid $500, gotten the shard of the day from that guy, and was determined to capture me my money's worth. I had bagged a few Tangela and a Yanma or two. A couple of Exeggcute had really depleted my Safari Ball stock (before fleeing >_>), and I was down to ten. Then it appeared. A Tropius. A shiny Tropius! I started to panic. The Great Marsh was notorious for fleeing shinies, and Tropius wasn't exactly that easy to capture in the first place. I didn't use bait, I'd seen it fail too many times. I didn't use mud, because I've seen it backfire even more times. And I didn't run, because I wasn't stupid enough to let a shiny get away without a fight. First Safari Ball I threw, shook three times, Tropius broke out... and stayed! THe second one went exactly the same way. The third one didn't even shake! Yet, Tropius remained before me. So I threw another Safari Ball. It wiggled once... Twice.... Three times.....! CLICK! My eyes were squeezed shut, they popped open as soon as the ball clicked, confirming the capture. Now THAT was what I call my money's worth.

And then there are my non-shinies. I have many, many level 100 EV trained Pokemon (including most of my shinies, actually!), and many of them have their own accomplishments.

Scyther took out Hall Matron Argenta's Dusknoir with no trouble at all.

Weezing took on and beat two of Castle Valet Darach's Pokemon with little trouble.

Electabuzz got my Battle Hall streak over 100, single-handedly. This included 2HKOing Argenta's Noctowl with THundebolt.

Tyranitar had the pleasure of sweeping my cousin's entire team.

And then there's my pride and joy: Wynaut. Born in Slateport City, Wynaut's been all over. From Hoenn to Kanto, back to Hoenn, to Orre (for Mt. Battle), back to Hoenn, to Sinnoh. He has 59 ribbons, and held an everstone since he was born until he was level 100, so no Exp. Share or cheats played any part in his reaching level 100. He's beaten all contests in all regions, has a portrait up in Lilycove's art museum, been part of a winning team in Orre's Mt. Battle, and got me into the Ribbon Syndicate. Next stop, the Pokethlon!

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Quite the shiny hunting stories! Man, level 100 shinies, that is impressive! Way to go!

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
You silly gooses.

You know that my flawless Magikarp will own you to the deepest darkest depths of.... the nearest galaxy!

Silly gooses.......

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
You silly gooses.

You know that my flawless Magikarp will own you to the deepest darkest depths of.... the nearest galaxy!

Silly gooses.......

LOL. What level is your Magicarp. I bet it can't handle my unstoppable Feebas! :)

Combusken-94

My Marshtomp - level 95 - Surf, Mud Shot, Rock Tomb, Tackle. Awful moveset, but it got me through the game, so it doesn't really matter. And it's the oldest Pokemon that I have, so I don't want to change it :D

squeezcheese

I also finished leveling up my Persian to 100

It knows:
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Dig
Somethin esle i cant remember rite now

Its also EV trained in Defense and Special Defense, which makes it my first EV trained poke ever

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
my heracross :)

it knows:

Close Combat
Megahorn
Rock Slide
Aerial Ace

I like it because it helps me out when I need it and it's very effective in my battles, I recently revamped it and it just got better LOL