• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Bred To Your Standards!

What Pokemon would you like for a giveaway?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VictiniPowns

Im a girl, okay?
:494: Welcome to my Trade Shop! You Need it, We Breed It! :494:
I can breed the following pokemon to your standards
(not including Shiny or Item)

THE SHOP IS...

Open again! Since i'm a sucker, anyone who had an offer before the computer crash will now be recvivng their choice of a SHINY Haxorus or Machamp.

Open=Trades will be completed, requests can be made.
Busy=Trades will be completed, but requests will either take a while or be ignored.
Closed=Trades will be completed(not guarenteed until shop opens), requests will NOT be taken in.

Congrats to WillieNelson for getting the job as a cloner!

shopbar.png

Shiny Flawless EV trained Machamp
Price: PM me, and with a decent offer.

WIN2011 Entei, Raikou, and Suicune (All are touched, only Raikou was used in Lostlorn Forest)
Price: looking for events I don't have

My First Little DW Female:
Female DW Traphinch, knows Signal Beam Now a Flygon, but will breed off it. Still knows Signal Beam!
Price: A bird pokemon that knows Tailwind and Roost, must be male

You voted for...
Was going to be Zoura but I had some ishhus, so it's...
Male torchics, random movesets.
Price: Free, PM me!

I already have these, so don't offer them.

FEB2012 Mewtwo
WIN2011 Raikou, Entei and Suicune (Celebi to add would be great)
SPR2012 Reshariam and Zekrom
Liberty Pass Victini
Please use this format ON BREEDABLE POKEMON ONLY, to be clear, breedable pokemon only. Event offers must be PM'd to me.

If the pokemon you want is a breedable poke, use the format below, leave things you don't want blank, and post HERE.
If the pokemon you want is an event, PM me the offers. I WILL NOT TAKE OFFERS HERE.

Here is the format:

Pokemon:
Nature:
EV Training(100 in total):
TM Moves:
Egg Form?

These are the pokemon that can be EV trained, bred for nature or gender, or have egg and TM moves.
After the list of pokemon, there is a price list. The pokemon listed below apply to the prices after them.

Pokemon with stars beside their names are popular picks.
*Ralts*;280;
*Zoura*:570:
*Dratini*;147;
*Togepi*;175;
*Riolu*;447;
*Larvitar*;246;
*Eevee*;133;
Shinx;403;
Starly;396;
Tygroue;236;
Sentret;161;
Rufflet:627:
Sandshrew;027;
Axew:610:
Vulpix ;037;
Mareep;179;
Oddish;043;
Larvesta:636:
Drifloon;425;
Whynaut;360;
Combee;415;
Taillow;276;
Joltik;595;
All starters are popular and can be bred for female or male.
Bulbasaur;001;
Squirtle;007;
Charmander;005;
Chicorita;152;
Totodile;158;
Cyndaquil;155;
Treecko;252;
Torchic;255;
Snivy:495:
Tepig:498:

EV training will take a while, and I will get on it right away or after all my current requests
depending on your offer. (Relic Crown is MANDATORY)
Special natures will take longer as well, giving me vitamins will put your nature at the top of the list(ill try for your nature first.)
If the nature does not come within 50 eggs, I will either a)Stop breeding for it or b) contine for 50 more eggs at the price of 1 shiny.

These are events, shinies, or anything special! I will only trade for good offers and hence the pokemon listed below do not apply to the prices and conditions above. You get it as-is, no EV training whatsoever.

??? Female Traphinch
Relaxed Machop
Quiet Trapinch
Quirky Koffing
Target Naughty Lucario (Justified, Bullet Punch)

Shiny Pokemon will only be traded for decent offers. (Other Shinies)

Lv. 72 Female Haxorus (Touched)

UNLESS MARKED OTHERWISE, THESE POKEMON ARE NOT SHINY AND HAVE BEEN TOUCHED.
PLEASE MAKE DECENT OFFERS. I DONT WANT YOUR LEVEL TWO SERIOUS PATRAT OR WHATEVER.(shinies=exceptions)

Lv. 100 Relaxed Reshariam (SP2012) UT
Lv. 100 Calm Arceus (Entree Forest) UT
Lv. 75 Zoroark (Female, not event)
Lv. 80 Gentle Moltes (Non- Event)
Lv. 75 Doctile Victini (Not V-Create or Fusion Bolt)
Lv. 25 Timid Zoroark (Female, Lostlorn Forest)
Lv. 50 Naughty Zapdos (Japenese, possibly UT)
Have Fun! As I get more Pokes, I will have more to offer, and they will be added here.

Last edited:

WillieNelson

What do you mean by stat boost?

Edit:
Pokemon:Ralts
Nature:Jolly
Egg Moves:Shadow Sneak
Stat Boost:I don't know what this means (but if it is EV's like Metal said, 100 in both Attack and Speed if you can't get D-Punch, otherwise HP and SpDef)
TM Moves:I'd appreciate Drain Punch if you can (if so, change the nature to careful please, if not, keep jolly)
Egg Form?no
I have Dream World female Mankey and Smoochum or Baton Pass Venonat/Drain Punch Croagunk. Edit: I also have a Treecko with an evo stone

WOOOOOO first post!

Last edited:
I just want a Larvitar. Just an ordinary one. Is it free? (I read that it is free)

VictiniPowns

Im a girl, okay?
What do you mean by stat boost?

Edit:
Pokemon:Ralts
Nature:Jolly
Egg Moves:Shadow Sneak
Stat Boost:I don't know what this means (but if it is EV's like Metal said, 100 in both Attack and Speed if you can't get D-Punch, otherwise HP and SpDef)
TM Moves:I'd appreciate Drain Punch if you can (if so, change the nature to careful please, if not, keep jolly)
Egg Form?no
I have Dream World female Mankey and Smoochum or Baton Pass Venonat/Drain Punch Croagunk. Edit: I also have a Treecko with an evo stone

WOOOOOO first post!

WHOA! That's a lot of text L:)L! I can't breed Shadow Sneak sorry and I don't think Drain Punch is a TM. However, I'll do the EV'S.
I am going to charge you your Treecko. If you can make it a Shiny stone I would be very happy :)
Please PM me for further negotiation.
Lightning Revovler said:
I just want a Larvitar. Just an ordinary one. Is it free? (I read that it is free)

Yes, it is free. PM me with your Friend Code.

VGail85

PKMN Collector
Pokemon: Squirtle, Treecko, Torchic. Just normal ones that don't need to be female. I have all of the Unova and Johto starters to exchange for them.

DaPanda

Pokemon:
Nature:preferebly Adamant or Jolly, If it's too much trouble then nevermind
Egg Moves:Crunch
TM Moves:Sword Dance
Egg Form?

So that's 2 starters and a semi legend? What would be considered a semi legend?

So for the 2 starters would you be fine with a samurott and tododile? Or would you like something else?

Last edited:

boyerboy

Feel the...BANG!
Pokemon: Torchic,Trapinch
Nature:Doesn't matter
Egg Moves:Doesn't matter
EV Training: No
TM Moves: No
Egg Form: Yes.
I will trade a Snivy, Oshawot,Or Tepig. I will make them hold a vitimen

VictiniPowns

Im a girl, okay?
As soon as you tell me what pokemon, DaPanda, i'll breed this. Also semi-legendary would be Dragonite, Tyranitar, Arcanine, you get the picture :)

I'll take up your offer depending on the pokemon.

DaPanda said:
Pokemon:
Nature:preferebly Adamant or Jolly, If it's too much trouble then nevermind
Egg Moves:Crunch
TM Moves:Sword Dance
Egg Form?

So that's 2 starters and a semi legend? What would be considered a semi legend?

So for the 2 starters would you be fine with a samurott and tododile? Or would you like something else?

VGail, I would be more than happy to do your offer. I'll take all Johto Starters. PM me for further negotiaton :)

VGail85 said:
Pokemon: Squirtle, Treecko, Torchic. Just normal ones that don't need to be female. I have all of the Unova and Johto starters to exchange for them.

BoyerBoy, not liking that offer too much :/ PM me and maybe we can work something out, but personally I think Trapinch is worth more than a Unova starter.

BoyerBoy said:
Pokemon: Torchic,Trapinch
Nature Doesn't matter
Gender Doesn't matter
Egg Moves Doesn't matter
EV Training: No
TM Moves: No
Egg Form: Yes.
I will trade a Snivy, Oshawot,Or Tepig. I will make them hold a vitimen

Last edited:

VictiniPowns

Im a girl, okay?
IMPORTANT UPDATE! READ PLEASE!

The giveaway will start on April 1st. I just noticed that the poll ends in May... can't get my numbers right

Snorlex

Pokemon: Charmander, Squirtle , zoura
Nature: any
Egg Moves: NA
EV Training(100 in total):NA
TM Moves: NA
Egg Form? NA

I don't have much to offer except for the starters for unova... and i recently got a bulbasaur...
let me know if I can have the ones i asked for?

thanks!!

collectaBK

Starter Collector
Pokemon: Larvitar
Egg Moves: Low Kick
EV Training: NA
Egg Form: NA

collectaBK

Starter Collector
Pokemon: Togepi
Egg Moves; Tailwind, Roost
EV Training: NA
Egg Form: NA

VictiniPowns

Im a girl, okay?
PLEASE NOTE I AM VERY BUSY, SO NO COMPLIANING IF YOUR REQUEST IS NOT COMPLETED UNTIL NEXT WEEK.

Collecta BK= Togepi(Tailwind, Roost) + Larvitar(Low Kick) ? What do you have?

Snorlex: Hmm... Your Bulbasaur sounds fine but I need two other Pokes.

PM me for further negotiation

collectaBK

Starter Collector
I've got a level 73 Mewtwo with a Memorial ribbon if you want that.

2000b2

basketball star
hello. i was wondering if u can clone and if you'd ev train my shiny flawless gible [knows outrage] and my shiny thunderus?
please PM me.

VictiniPowns

Im a girl, okay?
2002b2: I'll get to my cloner Wille about that.
Jewellalw: What are you tring to say? Do you have a request or not?
Collecta BK: I already have the event Mewtwo, and please PM me and we can further negotiate.

WillieNelson

I can do the full EV training (I have lots of ingame money and time), but I need to know what EV's to train it in and how many clones to make (up to 5)

Edit: Also, a shiny flawless Gible sounds a little suspicious, can you send me all it's information first so I know it's not a hack?

Last edited:

VictiniPowns

Im a girl, okay?
WillieNelson said:
I can do the full EV training (I have lots of ingame money and time), but I need to know what EV's to train it in and how many clones to make (up to 5)

Edit: Also, a shiny flawless Gible sounds a little suspicious, can you send me all it's information first so I know it's not a hack?

Thanks Willie :) Now that I think about it, that sounds REALLY suspicious. Willie, could you Pokecheck or something?

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
Looking for some DW females for your shop by chance?