• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Breeder's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Yeah. I do have Emerald.
Here everyone look at this:

A Pokemon Breeder's Secret Weapons
1. A Ditto
2. A bicycle
3. A Pokemon with the Flame Body/Magma Armor Ability
4. Good thumbs
5. Patience
6. Knowledge of Breeding Groups
7. Free time

Last edited:
P

PidgeotXD

welcome, omega pečo! hope you have a great time here!
btw, this one time i saw a shiny entei on crystal, but the next time i saw it, it was normal! i know this is not related to pokemon breeding(knowing that entei cannot breed), but i thought it was really strange and wanted to share it.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
greendaylover said:
btw, this one time i saw a shiny entei on crystal, but the next time i saw it, it was normal! i know this is not related to pokemon breeding(knowing that entei cannot breed), but i thought it was really strange and wanted to share it.
That is strange.

Omega Pečo said:
I think if you breed pokemon with different ID´s you get eggs much faster. I saw that somewhere but I can´t remember.

EDIT: Foun a thread with breeding help and FAQ
here it is:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=92338
You can also put this in your first post Disco Dragon if you want to.
Nice forum. It is very helpful. I'll put it in the first post as well.

Last edited:

Freeze Knight

super cuno
greendaylover said:
Maybe it´s a glitch!

BTW another breeder´s weapon is an everstone.

P

PidgeotXD

Omega Pečo said:
Maybe it´s a glitch!

thats what i thought! i was so mad when that happened. i wanted to throw my GBC on the ground!

Aptenodytes

Well i usually use ditto to breed, but i got a charmander with hyper beam (i know it's bad now, but i didnt before) and a dratini with fire blast in my gold version before.

P

PidgeotXD

thats pretty good! having a dratini with fire blast! in gold i had a elekid with earthquake, dinamic punch, fire punch, and hi jump kick. i was unstoppable!

Freeze Knight

super cuno
greendaylover said:
thats pretty good! having a dratini with fire blast! in gold i had a elekid with earthquake, dinamic punch, fire punch, and hi jump kick. i was unstoppable!
Not bad! I have a Spheal with Rock Slide, Fissure, Earthquake and Water Gun in Sapphire!

Freeze Knight

super cuno
If you could breed one legendary, which one would you breed?
That´s a tough question. I´d breed Celebi (if I get it) but since I don´t have it then I have to choose Latias.

P

PidgeotXD

i would breed either mew or celebi. their both hard to come by(enspecially celebi!)

off-topic: have you heard of the pokemon poll on pokemon.com? they used to have all the ubers to give a hint that they were going to have like celebi and mew in future events. now they put the ubers off the list! im so mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.