• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Breeder's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

9voltdude

Behold! More Corn!
can I join?
I breed ALL my pokemon and then raise them to lv100.
and can I please have an aggron by my name.

Aptenodytes

If you could breed one legendary, which one would you breed?
Hmm would Unown count as one? Probably not, but it would be cool to breed them and get letters ^.^ For an acual legendary Id say Mewtwo and then you get a Mew when you breed it since its Mews DNA...

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Welcome 9voltdude! I'll add your name to the members list.

If I could breed a legendary, it would be either Mew or Celebi because they are both really hard to come by.

Freeze Knight

super cuno
Oh BTW I had a glitch last week.
I was hatching Absol eggs on my Ruby. I went trough Mauville when a Huh? apeared. The Absol began to hatch but the screen wasn´t dark as usual. Some squares were from the houses and all other stuff from Mauville
while the other were black. Everything went normal except for the screen of course and the text that says:" Absol was hatched..." was hardly readable.
The next egg hatched completly normal.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
I am friends with (alphabetically):
9voltdude
Avegaille
Brute Root
Charizard_Fire_God
Deoxyrachi
Dimitri
Freeze Knight
greendaylover
*~Ice-Blizzard~*
Meganium XD
~Seishu Ryu~
Typhlosion Dude

I am a part of the following clubs:
The SPPf Christian Alliance
The Asian Pokemaniacs Alliance
The California Trainer's Club
The Flying Pokemon Lovers Club
The Grass Pokemon Fan Club
The Johto Fan Club
The New Dragon Masters Club
The Pokemon Contest Club

Last edited:

9voltdude

Behold! More Corn!
that glich happend to me one time but it only lasted for a second and I could read the pokemon hatched sign just fine.

im trying to hatch a pefect stat tyrogue and maybe a shiny one will hatch.
but if I do get a shiny tyrogue what should I evolve it into?

Freeze Knight

super cuno
9voltdude said:
that glich happend to me one time but it only lasted for a second and I could read the pokemon hatched sign just fine.

im trying to hatch a pefect stat tyrogue and maybe a shiny one will hatch.
but if I do get a shiny tyrogue what should I evolve it into?
I would evolve it into Hitmonchan.

9voltdude

Behold! More Corn!
I just hatched a perfect stat one so im going to stop breeding them for now (no shiny).

I might go and breed some more tyrogue later (because I could get two more perfect stat ones for there other evolutions) but for now Im going to train this one to lv100.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Instead of hatching so many eggs, you can save in front of the Day Care Man and soft reset. If the egg he gives you doesn't hatch into a Pokemon with stats you like, then all you do is reset the game and take the egg again. Because each egg's stats are only set once you receive the egg, you can get the same egg over and over but each time a Pokemon with different stats will hatch. The same thing applies for shiny Pokemon.

Just a little Breeder's tip I picked up from the Shiny Pokemon forum! Haha.

9voltdude

Behold! More Corn!
just last week I used my pokemon box to move ALL the pokemon and items off my ruby to my emerald because the breeding bonuses are better (like magma armor and everstone) and I was getting tired of allways trading back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.