• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Breeder's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Welcome, new members! *pelts with Exeggcute*

Welcome back, Blastoise, but if you're gonna tell us you're back, please post something else that is on topic.

Speaking of which:

What do you think are some odd breeding pairs?
I find it odd that Digglet can breed with Wailord.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
any small ground type pokemon with wailord, particularly with the likes of seedot and skitty.

Others:
machamp & alakazam
gardevoir & muk

pokemon-master-geoff

pokemaster geoff
hey can i please join? i love breeding. ever since i beat the pokedex for pokemon emerald i have been breeding pokemon to get baby pokemon which are unbeatable. i hAVE 7 of the 14 boxes in the pc filled with my wicked baby pokemon. I was wondering could i also be a co-owner if thats all right with you and can i have a charizard by my name coz he rocks. thanks

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Welcome, new members! *pelts with muffins*

pokemon-master-geoff, the best way to get into a higher position anywhere is not to ask, but to prove yourself worthy and wait to be offered the responsibility.

I think it's odd that although Seviper and Zangoose are worst enemies, they're capable of breeding with each other. X)

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
Hello, I haven't been here for a while, but here's what I've been doing:

Yesterday, I hardcore bred a ton of Natus so that I could get Synchronize for almost every nature so I would be able to catch good dittos for my breeding.

Today, I am going to catch an abundance of dittos. And I'm working on a Gengar.

-Hoagie

Lucaro891

CARMELLDANSEN TIME!
Hi,I haven't been here for a long time, and here's what i've been doing:
last week, I've been breeding a ton of Eevees so i could get a female, but all of them are males! I've also been busy in RPGs and in my other pokemon games.

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
thankx for the pelting :D i can use them for breeding.
That bulbasaur can breed with the rest of the kanto starters. If you think about it it's kinda wierd and the small pokemon breeds with wailord.

Well i'm breeding for shiny squirtle....doing soft reseting and butch of eggs either way i wan't a shiny.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
last week, I've been breeding a ton of Eevees so i could get a female, but all of them are males!
That's because an Eevee's gender ratio is 87.5% Male and only 12.5% female.

I've been busy breeding something super secret. *shifty eyes*

After that, I think I'll be breeding myself a new Totodile because I'm just not happy enough with the IVs mine has.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Welcome to the club then, Allegretto! *pelts with bad eggs*

Still haven't successfully hatched that super secret Pokemon. *shifty eyes*

I still want to rebreed my Totodile, but I also got to wanting to breed myself a new Tropius as well. *sigh* Hatch already super secret Pokemon so I can move onto the next project! *shakes fist*

Last edited:

Dr. Ste

Pokemon Breeder
Cai I join too? I like breeding tricky moves, making complex breeding chains, comparing nature/IV combinations, hatching thousands of eggs...

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Welcome to the club, Dr. Ste! *pelts with Trapinch eggs*

I swear, this super secret Pokemon is taking for ever to hatch...

*shifty eyes*

Well, with Platinum being released, I feel we can have a new topic.

What changes to any breeding mechanics do you anticipate are in Platinum?

Dr. Ste

Pokemon Breeder

Well, I don't know what to expect... But what I want to see is the 2 Day-Care System (as in FR/LG). One Day-Care would keep one of your Pokemon, and the other, two of them. The 1-poke-daycare would be used to leave those newly-hatched pokemon to grow, until you could have a more accurate view of its IVs, without having to switch with the other 2 pokemon that give you eggs (which can be risky).

Oh, and don't hit me if this already existed in D/P. I'm not experienced in the 4th-gen (yet) and I may not have seen it.

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!

Maybe that they'll have different egg colors that look like the pokemon eggs in anime.

Move wise, I would want better moves for breeds. Like when you breed charmander move fire moves and stuff. Maybe they'll change the egg count. They probably won't, but it's tiring hatches eggs.

Or maybe like in gold/silver/crystal where you saw your pokemon and could see them....that was great i wish they bring that back so i can see a giagantic wailord and skitty together. lol!

Last edited:

Dr. Ste

Pokemon Breeder
Hmmm, Aerial Ace is now reobtainable through the Battle Frontier. Which reminds me of a breeding puzzle I had a while ago, which I abandoned for a few reasons (plus I haven't solved it till now...) Anyone who finds the solution, well, is a genius. I tried to do that in the 3rd gen, but I'm not sure that the 4th gen does help things...

Find a breeding chain that eventually gives a Kangaskhan knowing BOTH Earthquake and Aerial Ace, without the use of any TMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.