• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl - HELP THREAD [Ask your questions here]

xEryChan

Demon Child
Does anyone know where the TM for Return is?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Banditring6

I am new here and I'm freaking out. I am at Celestic town and I noticed that my Poketch is not on my screen anymore and I pressed and held every button to get it back and it's not coming back. How do I get it to come back?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I am new here and I'm freaking out. I am at Celestic town and I noticed that my Poketch is not on my screen anymore and I pressed and held every button to get it back and it's not coming back. How do I get it to come back?
The regular R button doesn’t work?

WaterTypeStarter

For those who have played the games fully, how different are they from the originals? Are they mostly the same games with different graphics or are there major differences?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Where and how in the underground can I find a good Lopunny with punch moves such as ice?

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Is Surf available as a battle move for water types like usual?

Namifox

Ok I want to get Spiritomb, and all guides say to interact with players or NPCs in the underground. How exactly do you interact with other players in the underground?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Can anyone tell me how you set up a Secret Base in the Underground?

I'm also in the same boat as Namifox--all of the other player characters just run right past me. I can't interact with them. It's like they're on a different plane of existence.

Mikey820

Is the pal park in the game like the leak that was floating around from that guy on twitter

Vyyle

I’m feeding my feebas puffins but it’s full and was wondering how do I make him not full? Is time based?

Vyyle

Can anyone tell me how you set up a Secret Base in the Underground?

I'm also in the same boat as Namifox--all of the other player characters just run right past me. I can't interact with them. It's like they're on a different plane of existence.
So the old man that gave you the explorer kit will give you a drill after doing a task he gave you. Once you get it you hug any wall and just press A on it. To get more drills there will be npcs underground who sell more.

JosiECrashLove

Hey you all :)

I've encountered a problem on my copy of BDSP...
About 24 hours ago I spread some honey on trees and planted and watered some berries. Still nothing has happened.
Berries are not growing, trees are not shaking. But also the honey is not gone, so I didn't miss the time frame.

I don't know what to do. Has anyone encountered problems like that?

I think I reset the date and time at some point yesterday because I remembered I was hunting on SwSh a few days ago and needed specific weather. Did that maybe crash the honey tree process?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
How do I know which stickers for ball capsules are suited for each contest type (Beauty, Cute etc) ?

Also, how do I activate the effect of statues in some1 else's rooms?

Also, which moveset should I teach Ambipom?
There so much to do in these gamessss <3

Last edited:

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Does anyone know if Happiness functions the same as in Sword & Shield, or if it's the same as Diamond & Pearl?

It's taking an awful while for my Budew to evolve, and I don't remember it taking this long in the past.

Vini310

Assuming one decides to pick Turtwig or Piplup as their starter, is it possible to find a Fire-type Pokémon other than Ponyta before the post-game?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
How do you get the Pal Pad? I heard you have to go to Oreburgh City, but one of the articles I read said they were still unable for the nurse to give it to them