• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Buzz

BugCatcher6

[BANNER][/BANNER]
vb0_zpsqqc8uk1m.png

Hello and welcome to Pokémon Buzz.

For my first trade event I would like to offer up some Genderless Pokémon, who happen to have their Hidden Ability and are in a Dream Ball
dreamball.png

I am offering 9 of each, so please only select 1 for now. More can be claimed if trading is slow.

Moon Cartridge
FC: 1349-4674-3085

What I am looking for in trading is Heart Scales. I know not everyone has a stockpile of items, so if you are low on Heart Scales, surprise me. Also, a welcomed trade are berries.

For IVs, x=Random Number e=Even Number, but still random
Group 1: Trick Room
  1. (9) Lunatone - Levitate - Relaxed - 31/x/31/31/31/0 IVs
  2. (9) Solrock - Levitate - Sassy - 31/31/31/x/31/0 IVs
  3. (8) Bronzor - Heavy Metal - Relaxed - 31/31/31/x/31/0
  4. (8) Porygon - Analytic - Sassy - 31/x/31/31/31/0

Group 2: Hard Hitters
  1. (9) Golett - No Guard - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31
  2. (8) Rotom - Levitate - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31
  3. (9) Beldum - Light Metal - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31
  4. (7) Klink - Clear Body - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Group 3: Hidden Power
  1. (9) Voltorb - Aftermath - Modest - 31/e/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice
  2. (9) Magnemite - Analytic - Modest - 31/e/31/30/31/30 - HP Fire
  3. (8) Staryu - Analytic - Timid - 31/e/31/30/31/30 - HP Fire

If interest please post with your friend code, which Pokémon you are interested in, and a nickname if you wish to have your Pokémon named.

Once this event this event expires all Pokémon will be moved to a post below so they can be requested later on. Requested Pokémon may take some time to fill the request.

Last edited:

BugCatcher6

All previous Pokémon Buzz event Pokémon will have parents banked. If you wish to collect a Pokémon from a previous event arrangements can be made.

Pokémon Pedigree
  • Lunatone - Levitate - Relaxed - 31/x/31/31/31/0 IVs
  • Solrock - Levitate - Sassy - 31/31/31/x/31/0 IVs
  • Bronzor - Heavy Metal - Relaxed - 31/31/31/x/31/0
  • Porygon - Analytic - Sassy - 31/x/31/31/31/0
  • Golett - No Guard - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • Rotom - Levitate - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31
  • Beldum - Light Metal - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • Klink - Clear Body - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • Voltorb - Aftermath - Modest - 31/e/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice
  • Magnemite - Analytic - Modest - 31/e/31/30/31/30 - HP Fire
  • Staryu - Analytic - Timid - 31/e/31/30/31/30 - HP Fire

Last edited:

MrThEsTaN

Rare collector
Interested in Rotom. Also interested in Porygon, if trading has been slow and you're willing to help me evolve it. FC is 0834-2236-1763.

BugCatcher6

Thank you for the trade. I'm glad I could finally stay up late to trade. Haha

I work with kids and being tired makes for a miserable day. :)

BugCatcher6

;218;I'm hoping this doesn't count as a double post, a few days has passed and I wanted to let everyone know that I will be working on my next event, Dream Ball Fossils.

With that, anyone that has traded in this event is more than welcome to claim more.

Only 3 Pokémon traded total, kind of a disappointing start. For my own personal goals I thought I could have traded at least 4 of each Pokémon between here, Facebook, and Twitter.

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
I mean, compared to a larger/more proven trade/event shop, 3 with a goal of 4 is actually a pretty good start. Always good to not shoot for too high.

Anyways, if it's okay to claim more, and if Klink is really in a Dream Ball, then that'd be a good trade. I'll also be sure to check back when you officially reveal the Dream Ball Fossils.

BugCatcher6

Okay the Dream Ball Fossil Pokémon are taking longer than expected. This is the first time work has slowed down my Pokémon playing.

So I would like to continue breeding the fossils, but offer up a new favorite of mine. The design for this Sandygast/Palossand is for the gimmick with Water Shuriken Smeargle. Ideally Palossand would be holding a Weakness Policy. Smeargle would attack his teammate with Water Shuriken, which would activate Weakness Policy, as well as give 2-5 hits to Water Compaction to boost Palossand's defense.

Sandygast
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Water Compaction
PokéBall: UltraBall
Item: Maranga Berry
Moves:
  • Amnesia
  • Ancient Power
  • Destiny Bond
  • Stockpile
Males:
  1. 31/31/31/31/31/31
  2. 31/x/31/31/31/0
Females:
  1. 31/31/31/31/31/0
  2. 31/x/31/31/31/0
  3. 31/x/31/31/31/0
  4. 31/x/31/31/31/0
  5. 31/x/31/31/31/0

Also, I have 2 GameStop Salazzle gamecodes to anyone in need of one. This is a NA gamecode, I'm not sure if they are region locked or not.

I will be able to trade starting tomorrow, Friday the 18th, and be able to trade all weekend.

The Salazzle codes are first come first serve, so the first two forum members to post can have the codes.

Last edited:

Eventide

Harvest Hero
Greetings,

I am interested in Staryu, primarily, and, if you'll allow it, Klink as well.

My friend code is as follows:
3411 - 5107 - 3882

I'll be available all evening, as well as tomorrow.

Cheers,
Eventide

Camlost

Hi,

Are the Salazzle codes still available/usable? If so, I missed that event, and would be interested in acquiring one.

Thanks,

Camlost

scizor64

"sciz"
Hello and very nice pokemon!

I am highly interested in the Sandygast. I use a relaxed natured one right now but would like to try a specially defensive one since my current team handles physical attacks decently. My info is the following (perhaps we can set up a time - i am in NY USA):

in game name: Carlos
FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603

BugCatcher6

So I have been gone awhile, but I have had the chance to do some breeding and my Facebook page is not generating enough attention, so I thought I would share here.

With our new adventure in a return to Alola we were all given the gift of own Tempo Rockruff. That Rockruff will evolve to Lycanroc Dusk Form.

UltraSun Rockruff will have Fire Fang and UltraMoon will have Thunder Fang.

My Rockruff, while losing Happy Hour, will have Sucker Punch and both Fire Fang and Thunder Fang.

Yes only 3 Egg Moves, but Thrash and Crush Claw don’t see like they would fit into a move-set.

I have 13 Males and 5 Females with a Jolly Nature, which 1 female will be a perfect 6x31 IVs, all others are 31/31/31x/31/31 IVs.

My FC is 1349-4674-3085

If you are interest in a Rockruff please post with your FC and if you want a male or female.

Remember the Flawless Female is given randomly.

Also, if you are wondering what to give in return, I like Pickup Pokémon, berries, or Heart Scales.

Oh and please tell your friends.

Last edited: