• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon BW: Good Partners

SmartD

New Good Partners chapter!

Takuro and Mashiro meet a new character, this time an original character Anika (who looks like Mashiro's little sister).

Pity that karubiimunomono gives only one picture of each chapter. This is really too few to work out what's going on.

I hope that we'll see a tankobon soon.

Interesting. I wonder if she has any Pokemon.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
I like the artwork, but I can't really say anything else yet... How many chapters are there of this now?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

Maxim

Beyond repair
This looks really nice. I'd really love to read this thing for real, instead of just looking at single scans.

But there's still no news about a tankobon.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Man, I really wish they'd put out an actual volume for this manga. It looks really interesting, and original (so original it has new characters).

I wonder why Mashiro's running away from Fennel...

myriada

Man, I really wish they'd put out an actual volume for this manga. It looks really interesting, and original (so original it has new characters).

I wonder why Mashiro's running away from Fennel...
Makomo: The truth is, my research is about Trainers...
Takurou: About trainers?
Makomo: Takurou-kun!! Mashiro-chan!! Let me research on you!
Makomo: Pleeease?<3
Takurou: No thanks!!

Maxim

Beyond repair
If this manga doesn't get tankobonned, then I'm gonna get seriously mad.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Makomo: The truth is, my research is about Trainers...
Takurou: About trainers?
Makomo: Takurou-kun!! Mashiro-chan!! Let me research on you!
Makomo: Pleeease?<3
Takurou: No thanks!!

[img139]http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/24/la_et_chris_hansen_st.jpg[/img139]

Fennel, why don't you have a seat?