• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon BW: Good Partners

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Good Partners and Battle Stories are cancelled now.

Info courtesy of Dogasu.

Inb4 Maxim rage.

Maxim

Beyond repair
Good Partners and Battle Stories are cancelled now.

Info courtesy of Dogasu.

Inb4 Maxim rage.

Not cancelled but finished Golden Boys-style.

Now expect it to be released in a one-shot tankobon.

This sure sucks because this manga really had potential.

Well, RIP, BW Good Partners. Hope you at least get tankobonned...

Last edited:

e9310103838

Not cancelled but finished Golden Boys-style.

Now expect it to be released in a one-shot tankobon.

This sure sucks because this manga really had potential.

Well, RIP, BW Good Partners. Hope you at least get tankobonned...

So, this news is already identified? ;390;

jstinftw!

hey trainer
This is a bit of a bump, I know, hopefully that doesn't get the thread closed or anything, but it seems Good Partners is getting a bit of a revitalization.

Pocket Monsters BW: Good Partners Volume 1 appears to have a release date of July 26, 2013.

Meaning, the series hasn't been canceled (sort of. At least it's getting released and whatnot)! There's still a chance for it to come out!

Honeyichigo

The manliest
With this continuing and getting a volume release finally, I wonder if there's any chance for it to be localised. I mean, Viz picked up that yonkoma series of all things, so this wouldn't be too far out there, right?

johno1995

I bought the volume. The art is really interesting, love the unique character designs and it seems to have a fun sense of humor.

Too bad it will probably never be localized. I have this bad habit of buying tons of Japanese manga and not being able to read/understand any of it >.>

Oh well DX

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I bought the volume. The art is really interesting, love the unique character designs and it seems to have a fun sense of humor.

Too bad it will probably never be localized. I have this bad habit of buying tons of Japanese manga and not being able to read/understand any of it >.>

Oh well DX
So lucky! I've tried finding scans online but I'm getting nothing. :(

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Lucky. Well, maybe if I'm lucky Kinokuniya will have this when I go there like next week. I remember they once had a volume version of Meetings with the Legends, despite it supposedly being only a 30-page oneshot... shoulda bought it...

johno1995

I purchased it from Amazon.co.jp.

I paid $37.19 for it because of the shipping :\

But I collect these things so it's worth it. I also have Hero of Thunder & Fire, Be a Master!! Pokemon BW, HGSS Jou's Big Adventure, B2W2 A New Legend, and all the volumes of Pokemon Get da Ze! among other items. I also have all of the quiz books for each paired game since RS, and a few of the 4koma books. I forked over a lot of money for these things, let's just say that lol...

Yesasia is a good place to look too for in bulk, I got a ton of em for the same price I paid for Good Partners alone on amazon.co.jp.