• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon BW: Good Partners

Maxim

Beyond repair
Considering all I've seen is a few measly pictures

I have nothing to say

I'm also withholding a definite judgement, but I can definitely see potential in this manga. It doesn't rush through the game at the speed of light and has a chance to become a pretty long and "complete" series (as long as it gets tankobonned, of course).

myriada

Wow Araragi looks so young. I wonder what they're talking about. it's making me soo curious. D: This manga really can become a hit.

''The person waiting in Karakusa Town is!?''

Karakusa Town

Prof. Araragi (Pokémon Researcher)
Hi~! I've waited for you!! Takurō and Mashiro!!
Is your investigation going well!?

Good to see you!!
Prof. Araragi!

You've got quite a bit of data in your <Pokémon Guide>....

That's the way!
Right!!

Scenario: Nanatsuki Kyōichi
Manga: Kenmotsu Chiyo

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
''The person waiting in Karakusa Town is!?''

Karakusa Town

Prof. Araragi (Pokémon Researcher)
Hi~! I've waited for you!! Takurō and Mashiro!!
Is your investigation going well!?

Good to see you!!
Prof. Araragi!

You've got quite a bit of data in your <Pokémon Guide>....

That's the way!
Right!!

Scenario: Nanatsuki Kyōichi
Manga: Kenmotsu Chiyo

Tnx for the translation.

Darkxninga

So has there been any news of this comics publish release? And how many chapters for this comic are there now? ^.^ and thanks for the translation.

BBLemon

What is this series even about? This seems like a really enjoyable manga to me, but so little is known about it.

FashionableLad

Dawn•Advent Ghost
Overall looks really interesting so far and there seems to be a lot of potential. I can't wait until more scans come out. The girl character kinda reminds me of Sapphire 'cause of how she seems to know more about pokemon than the boy does.

Remmie

New scan!

Probably the most accurate portrayment of in-game world EVER.

This manga needs some more, it has potential to become awesome. I hope that Dogasu puts it up too.

I wonder if they choose their starters. Wonder which one they picked.

shengar

Silent reader
Interesting, but it serialized in one of the netkun's magazine while I hoped for shounen pokemon battle manga but not something like reburst. A manga that have more shounen feel than PokeSpe and have more detailed and tactical battle. But I will keep update to this manga anyway just because the female character :p

I wonder how they do with battle against Gym Leaders and their roles to the plot. I hope for somethin' awesome

Remmie

Does somebody knows the name of the two protagonist? I don't think we saw their name yet.

Maxim

Beyond repair
Does somebody knows the name of the two protagonist? I don't think we saw their name yet.

Takuro (the boy) & Mashiro (the girl).

I mentioned them in the first post, anyway.

Darkxninga

So how many chapters for this manga are there? There's been a small amount of pictures but....

Speaking of which, does it show what pokemon they have besides their starters?
I'm just curious.
I don't think I've seen them with other pokemon...

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I haven't seen them with any Pokemon...

Maxim

Beyond repair
New Good Partners chapter!

Takuro and Mashiro meet a new character, this time an original character Anika (who looks like Mashiro's little sister).

Pity that karubiimunomono gives only one picture of each chapter. This is really too few to work out what's going on.

I hope that we'll see a tankobon soon.

shengar

Silent reader
Good to see them still serialized

and now we got more loli character

not a bad thing though, at the right dose of course