• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon BW0010 Kirikizan vs Mijumaru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon BW 0010 Kirikizan vs Mijumaru
i think that this episode has Kirikizan in it which ash battles.

Here is the proof

Pokemonmaster Bill

Agnet of Umbrella
i going to suggest that you stop making these threads and stop tolling. this is a place of ideas and debates so stop doing what your doing.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Pokemon BW 0010 Kirikizan vs Mijumaru
i think that this episode has Kirikizan in it which ash battles.

Here is the proof

I found the real title:

BW010: Easy Battle! KibaLG8 VS Glaceon Princess!! Air Date: Now

Summary- While KibaLG8 enjoys his morning he stumbles upon a fake thread once more. Fed up, he confronts this Glaceon Princess and challenges it to a battle. KibaLG8 decides to use his signature move, Foot in A-s-s, if it is successful, it will perm-ban Glaceon Princess. The attack hits but will it work, you be the judge!!!

Source: My foot.

BTW, you are the JJ&M of the Forums, why dont you go to returning to your room and play with your imaginary friends? This place is about Pokemon, not your crazy fetish of being a douche.

Last edited:

RickHoenn

Banned
Plz BAN it!!!

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
What the hell is going on? You see this is why there are so many similar threads of hating on BW and being too much in love with old crap that it's getting very annoying. Why isn't there better monitoring in the spoilers section like they used to be?

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
What the hell is going on? You see this is why there are so many similar threads of hating on BW and being too much in love with old crap that it's getting very annoying. Why isn't there better monitoring in the spoilers section like they used to be?

Because S quit and now we only have Juputoru to keep us in place.

We're like monkeys in a zoo I swear.

Jaggy101

I'm Jaggy and proud
Oh i cant wair for this episode (Sarcasm included at £1.99) Why actually make up episode names, they sound wierd when they are fake and not thought out.

Mayfan

Wh-hoo!
This is obviously real people!

I mean, Dawn!!! How much more proof can you GET!

Plus, Glaceon Princess is THE most trusted person on Serebii!

This sarcastic post has been brought to you by Mayfan.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
[IMG139]http://xa7.xanga.com/400c60e248334177553587/z135384149.jpg[/IMG139]
I hate this topic so much it's getting Twilighted. The images will continue until PAD's IQ improves enough that people don't reply en masse to blatent troll threads.

Because S quit and now we only have Juputoru to keep us in place
That's not true. Encyclopika closes things sometimes, and uh...see! Two whole mods doing things!

Status
Not open for further replies.