• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon BW2: A New Legend

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
At least that's what I believe it's called. Maybe I'm wrong.

I've heard it's come out but I can't find a thread for it here. I've seen one screencap circulating but that's about it.

1337007011420.jpg

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Of course no one made a thread.

It's not Pokemon Adventures, so no one would care....

I was waiting to find some info on it.

And Dogasu delivered.

The story takes place right after the end of BW. It stars Arata (アラタ), a young boy who's not quite old enough to be a Pokemon Trainer. In this first chapter, Arata meets Cheren and gets him to help him protect a Keldeo he had befriended. Along the way, a duo of Plasma-Dan grunts who are unaware that their organization's been disbanded try to steal Keldeo! The two are eventually saved by Hiro (ヒロ), Cheren's friend who defeated the Plasma-Dan not too long ago.

The chapter ends with a time skip to two years later. A noticeably older Arata gets his starter pokemon and sets out on a new journey.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Oh come now, lolipiece. I've never even heard of this manga yet... which will probably only help what you just said, nevermind. Still the artwork looks pretty good and in terms of manga/comics/any kind of book, artwork is very important to me and will ultimately be the deciding factor on whether I want to follow or not. So if this gets published by Viz or someone I would give it a read.

Oh hush now, Loli.
Just because you apparently are so well versed in Pokemangas doesn't mean others will be. :/ also, this seems fairly new, so don't get yourself all riled up for nothing.

Still, O: this series had an interesting start already. I wonder how this will go now with all the new info that came out a few days ago?

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
Older Arata? He looks the same here as he does in the promo art.

Is this manga connected to the last one by the mangaka?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
How plasma grunts knew bout the 2 formes from the end of BW is beyond me, but as promotional material, I'll take it as is. Looks interesting though, wonder how it will unfold....

Ludger

スポック

A little bit remind me of Kaito Pokemon 7! BTW nice drawing of Bianca and Homika. I wonder why Cheren didn't get the change as well.
So..... What the connection between New Bianca and Old Cheren and any other Protagonist. A little twist maybe?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
A little bit remind me of Kaito Pokemon 7! BTW nice drawing of Bianca and Homika. I wonder why Cheren didn't get the change as well.
So..... What the connection between New Bianca and Old Cheren and any other Protagonist. A little twist maybe?

Except he did.

[img139]http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7052/cherenolder.png[/img139]

Ludger

スポック
Except he did.

[img139]http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7052/cherenolder.png[/img139]

Now what office did he want to visit? Lolipiece, Do you have more picture than this? Please share it