• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cafe Mix General Discussion

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
sorry for the bump and ask around here, but

Are there any teams recruiting around here? must be active and not full. i'm active every day at certain times or when stamina is ready, but may be active on unexpected times in terms of my nephew playing the game.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
sorry for the bump and ask around here, but

Are there any teams recruiting around here? must be active and not full. i'm active every day at certain times or when stamina is ready, but may be active on unexpected times in terms of my nephew playing the game.
I lead my own team (Auraceon) where I ensure no team members slack off for a week or else they get the boot. Membership is currently at 20 with like 10 people doing their rounds.

Team ID is:
X6A2Y2EQWQLK

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I lead my own team (Auraceon) where I ensure no team members slack off for a week or else they get the boot. Membership is currently at 20 with like 10 people doing their rounds.

Team ID is:
X6A2Y2EQWQLK

Thanks for the invite and help anyway. my last team died on me since the notice about ppl getting a force kick out of the team so like about 13-14 ppl got kicked out of the team and i became a leader when the last leader became inactive. i should've left the team earlier when i had the chance.

I still hear people's complaints about unable to or can't join a team, but the update and support didn't do much about this issue. it might be a major issue since people need or wanted to do the team events

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
What in the sweet hell is this 30k-acorn cost for a feature that may not yield the results you want?
I’m wondering who even has that many Acorns to use it more than once? I don’t even have more than 18000 Acorns if I’m lucky!

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
What in the sweet hell is this 30k-acorn cost for a feature that may not yield the results you want?

It's pretty much absurd for costing that much. we needed acorns to increase level cap of the staff levels. 300 acorns for single delivery and 3k acorns for 10 item delivery would've been better enough.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
It's pretty much absurd for costing that much. we needed acorns to increase level cap of the staff levels. 300 acorns for single delivery and 3k acorns for 10 item delivery would've been better enough.
I agree. I have been stuck on the same level because I don’t have enough Acorns to get more turns and I keep getting so close to clearing the stage with the turns given to me from the start.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This new mode is pretty stupid because any leftover points someone makes doesn't carry over to the next item you can get, so if you have like 100k left but you make 800k, the extra 700k disappears. It really doesn't help later rewards require many more points.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Are you talking about that score attack mode? It's kind of hard that way because you have to use every pokemon you have plus the higher their level, the better the score.

I dunno if there's any feedbacks for the pelipper's delivery, but based on the reviews from the app store, most of those ppl were the saying the same thing as we are talking about the delivery system.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Anybody want to join TufCookies?

WVA2E5B3MBQ9

All my members were inactive too long and got booted by the game, wanting to get some help for Toucannon.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Anybody want to join TufCookies?

WVA2E5B3MBQ9

All my members were inactive too long and got booted by the game, wanting to get some help for Toucannon.
That's why I personally give my team members the boot when they don't log in for a week, except for the teammates who have over 800 orders, who do show up during team events.

We had a disastrous time with Mismagius because not everyone was pitching in.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well i've been trying to keep up with the orders as much as i can. I haven't been focusing much on the game, but i'll try to focus next time.

I believe the last team event was just terrible for me because i didn't have the pokemon i needed to get the bonuses.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
That's why I personally give my team members the boot when they don't log in for a week, except for the teammates who have over 800 orders, who do show up during team events.

We had a disastrous time with Mismagius because not everyone was pitching in.
That's what I've done since launch and we've still had out top teammates filling the roster but just suddenly last week they all got the boot due to the new inactive mechanic for teams.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well the problem with the new team events is that we need the key pokemon that provides a bonus. Last event, i didn't have those 2 cuz i wasn't focused on the game that much and trying to help and support the team members.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
This new mode is pretty stupid because any leftover points someone makes doesn't carry over to the next item you can get, so if you have like 100k left but you make 800k, the extra 700k disappears. It really doesn't help later rewards require many more points.
I dislike that too! And the fact it uses Stamina makes things worse. I really want that Pikachu disguise for Ditto because I know that I will never be able to reach the level to get the Eevee disguise given how I tend to not be able to clear the stages very easily without running out of moves and I want Ditto to have something. And I usually contribute to team events but last time it took me until about the last three days of the event to contribute because I reached the main stages max level I could do with a certain number of stars and needed more to unlock the next set which was a problem because the stages before the lock out happened were the ones I struggled with the most and I kept using so many Acorns just to clear them with only one star. I literally had to earn 95 Stars before the end of the event and that was a miserable time for me as I kept needing to buy more and more Stamina Crystals and Acorns to get three stars.

Last edited:

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well when it comes to team events, you're better off joining the team with most active members. I joined aurachannelerchris' team since my last team was full of inactives and then the inactive members were out of the team and i couldn't find a team that was most active after I left so I decided to expand the search for one. Usually it's best not to join teams if they're full and/or not active. If they're full, then you wanna ask the leader that you want to join. The teams can't be kept as fillers for being inactive at this point on.

Probably on this next team event, i'll just focus on that event until the end of it. I just don't want aurachannelerchris to get mad at me (if all possible) for not contributing much with the team event. The team events be brutal sometimes because not only we need the pokemon for bonus, but also the pokemon we get off from the past events. Sometimes the pokemon for the bonus points have to be bought with real money.