• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cafe Mix General Discussion

AuraChannelerChris

"The fish..."
Tried to get to Jirachi or 5* Mew with 90,000 acorns, but all I got was this Sneasel with a stylish outfit.

And Mawile.

I have 150k acorns, but I'll stop here. This game has to have the worst pull rates I've ever seen.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
that's like all other games with the gacha system. I just don't like the cost of the acorns for multi-pulls which is absurd right now. I spent most of my acorns on increasing level cap. The only thing i'm worried about the most is grabbing the cookies, but those odds and rates are too low.

AuraChannelerChris

"The fish..."
that's like all other games with the gacha system.
FEH has spoiled its players with upwards to 8%, and even some of the nastiest gachas have guaranteed pulls after using enough resources.

This one? Not only does it not give you that option for those who save, but they actually lock a guaranteed pull behind a paywall.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well apparently we don't have a lot of key pokemon to help us with the legendary visits including the 5 star outfits. victini's 5 star outfit isn't gonna help us much since the function of the 5 star cafe skill works the same way as pokemon shuffle's complexity although it won't last upon using the cafe skill's basic level.

AuraChannelerChris

"The fish..."
Well apparently we don't have a lot of key pokemon to help us with the legendary visits including the 5 star outfits. victini's 5 star outfit isn't gonna help us much since the function of the 5 star cafe skill works the same way as pokemon shuffle's complexity although it won't last upon using the cafe skill's basic level.
Though we do have 4 to 5 options that cover the gimmicks:

Lucario for chocolate and salt shakers.
Galarian Slowpoke for nuts (Squirtle is a budget option).
Audino for pickle jars and salt shakers.
Pikachu for cream.

By the way, Latias is literally the same as Galarian Slowpoke in terms of power and gimmicks. It's hilarious that a living jet has the same level of usefulness as a curry addict.

Last edited: