• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cafe Mix General Discussion

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
that's like all other games with the gacha system. I just don't like the cost of the acorns for multi-pulls which is absurd right now. I spent most of my acorns on increasing level cap. The only thing i'm worried about the most is grabbing the cookies, but those odds and rates are too low.

AuraChannelerChris

Angry Subway Employee ~Eat Fresh~
that's like all other games with the gacha system.
FEH has spoiled its players with upwards to 8%, and even some of the nastiest gachas have guaranteed pulls after using enough resources.

This one? Not only does it not give you that option for those who save, but they actually lock a guaranteed pull behind a paywall.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well apparently we don't have a lot of key pokemon to help us with the legendary visits including the 5 star outfits. victini's 5 star outfit isn't gonna help us much since the function of the 5 star cafe skill works the same way as pokemon shuffle's complexity although it won't last upon using the cafe skill's basic level.

AuraChannelerChris

Well apparently we don't have a lot of key pokemon to help us with the legendary visits including the 5 star outfits. victini's 5 star outfit isn't gonna help us much since the function of the 5 star cafe skill works the same way as pokemon shuffle's complexity although it won't last upon using the cafe skill's basic level.
Though we do have 4 to 5 options that cover the gimmicks:

Lucario for chocolate and salt shakers.
Galarian Slowpoke for nuts (Squirtle is a budget option).
Audino for pickle jars and salt shakers.
Pikachu for cream.

By the way, Latias is literally the same as Galarian Slowpoke in terms of power and gimmicks. It's hilarious that a living jet has the same level of usefulness as a curry addict.

Last edited:

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
1min cooking events have been brutal lately. i haven't gotten any of the key pokemon, the specialty gimmicks, and 5 star outfit for this event. most of my pulls from the delivery have gotten pretty bad.

AuraChannelerChris

I feel like they increased the number of coins needed to get all the important rewards, because not even at 100 dishes is enough to get all the good stuff.

As for budget Pokemon, Lucario, Female Eevee, Slurpuff, and Electrode are the best team I can think of to take on the gimmicks (bubble is sort of useless and very annoying to deal with that you may as well just let anyone else other than Slurpuff to pop it).

Out of a miracle, I did get the exclusive Celebi outfit from dailies, but not only is its special annoying and detrimental to get rid of gimmicks, it's not really good unless you upgrade it to level 15 so that it can take on ketchup bottles. Gardevoir is better even at level 10.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I think that they should just add the pokemon, the outfits including the materials, and kitchen notes to the exchange points as part of the pity pulls or deliveries since these points aren't gonna do us much as an exchange and as if these 1min cooking events are taking us longer than we thought to get everything we need. if not, then they should just reduce the cost of express deliveries to 300 for singles and 3k for multi-deliveries or possibly do both if that were to be the case.

For kitchen notes, they should just add more or all of them to the milestone cookie exchange rather than the 3 which are zorua, jirachi, and victini.

Probably max level of 20 might be the key in getting better scores for 1min cooking events. i have a few pokemon that are at max level already.

Ghyst

Rowlet Enthusiast
Only just discovered this thread so excuse me if this feels like an info dump.

This game is one of my favourite spinoff series games. It has its ups (like me getting Latios on the first try) and downs (like spending 60k acorns to not get anything worthwhile in the Victini costume) bit is still fun and enjoyable if you just wanna have a break.

9/10

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
this 1 min cooking event challenge is extremely tough without 5 star outfit mimikyu at max level. I know most ppl who purchased the premium pass can get it done easily. at least this 1 min cooking event isn't that bad as the legendary visits. It's just that the soda bubbles are still annoying to deal with as if they move around a lot.

AuraChannelerChris

this 1 min cooking event challenge is extremely tough without 5 star outfit mimikyu at max level. I know most ppl who purchased the premium pass can get it done easily. at least this 1 min cooking event isn't that bad as the legendary visits. It's just that the soda bubbles are still annoying to deal with as if they move around a lot.
No one needs the Mimikyu for this. Chef Lucario keeps being an excellent leader with multipurpose tasks, and then you can add Togepi, Gogoat, and Mew to deal with the rest.

Though the bubbles are annoying regardless.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Did they finally remove the locking of stages if you don’t have enough stars? Because I loaded the game and saw that all of the stages were available to me now even though I was stuck at stage 600 two days ago needing 50 stars to unlock more stages.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Majority of the orders are easy for me. Just don't rush it. The only problem is having the key pokemon for these orders so you need to unlock them as much as possible and then train them to level 15 or higher although in terms of 1min cooking, it's highly recommended at max level of 20 for better score. The other part you need is kitchen notes, but unfortunately i haven't gotten a whole lot of kitchen notes.

my Victini and mew are the only ones that i have at max level for this 1min cooking event, but i don't have master chef lucario just yet so i'm in for a long run to get that outfit.

AuraChannelerChris

Aaand they're rerunning previous one-minute cooking events already.

Luckily, if anyone has done the previous ones already, it should take less time to get the good rewards.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well looking at the news, the update seems nice. at least i can get a little more room to catch up on the main orders. the 1-min cooking event is taking my time away from main orders and training.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I don't think we can make it to the max rewards on this team event since there's a maintenance on reset and then ends at tomorrow's (october 27 2022) reset so this may affect our pelipper's deliveries as well. we can just spend acorns and try to get there.

AuraChannelerChris

The maintenance is for the delivery feature. Everything else works fine.

My team won't get the last two rewards, but we got all the cookies, which are the top priority.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I thought it was just the whole game that would be on maintenance for the update so not just the delivery.

well at least we tried, but i couldn't just get on if the game is gonna be down for maintenance although i had to play it safe to be offline in case stuff like this happens. The express ticket is what we need at most for the pulls.

now as for the 1min cooking event, it shouldn't be that bad, but i think the 5* mew and easter egg basket starly should work well here. just be careful when aligning the cafe skill with the gimmicks.