• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cafe Mix General Discussion

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
you have to change the pokemon leader through regular orders and then you'll be able to put the pokemon back to the sidekick line up

Lady Vulpix

It varies between 50 and 100 orders. So far4, it has depended on whether the guest Pokemon is a legendary or not. In any case, I find it quite annoying that there are so many 1MC events. One every month or every two months would be fine, but this is just too much.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I just caught up with the team event so far, but i can't say the same for the previous 1-min cooking event. I probably slacked off a lot, but There's a lot to catch up for what i missed.

I'm curious to know if they're gonna work with gen 9 pokemon as a staff, but i'm pretty sure it's just gonna be the paldea starters that will be the staff.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This one-minute cook change is both welcomed and hated.

Welcomed because there's no competition whatsoever and it's possible to finish the order faster.

Hated because they repurposed the way to satisfy these Pokemon, because the time you're better off clearing new stages or training is being sacrificed JUST to get the rewards you're usually getting from doing background stuff.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I did manage to get 5 star outfit for gardevoir on the day after the event has ended, but it's a little late to use it for that event.

i don't mean to alarm and remind, but some of the ppl on the team have been long overdue for a kick.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I did manage to get 5 star outfit for gardevoir on the day after the event has ended, but it's a little late to use it for that event.

i don't mean to alarm and remind, but some of the ppl on the team have been long overdue for a kick.
Auraceon does not accept lazies.

...Except I can't delete them until the event ends. Seriously, even the ones 20 days away should be able to get kicked, no questions asked.

At least we got all the rewards that mattered.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
yeah i gotta try and keep up with these team events, but it's hard to focus on the team events when there's a lot going on my end. maybe i should've gotten the chance when i get bored to get myself some time to help out with the team events.

well we have another 1 min cooking event which is palkia. assuming that we have to get 4-5 of him for an outfit grade.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well i tried to get much as i can, but i wasn't able to get there on time for us. i'm trying to catch up as much as possible if i had the time to do so and there's a lot going on my end with all the dailies and stuff.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'll going to feel like a real CEO in 2 days.

...Because I noticed that, despite having members who do log-in, they don't do **** to play the game at all. It's pretty blatant that this happened because 10 members during this event haven't gotten a single point in, so I'll be expelling them all.

Basically, we'll be left with 13 members out of 30.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Miraculously, we got all the skill levels for Scraggy. Helped that I had to clear stages with Sneasel being a customer.

Also I booted out like half our team for not contributing to the event. Can't believe there are people who just log-in and do nothing to play the game.

By the way, I should have realized this sooner, but during early one-minute cooking attempts, it's better to just reach the score amount and then quit the stage, because the next 3 minutes are somewhat wasted just getting 100 extra coins with a much higher score.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
It's tough for me to catch up in terms of my time and schedule so i'm trying to get the team event going for us. I know i shouldn't be doing these things at the last min before the event ends.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Congrats, GS. You made one-minute cooking even worse. Not only does it take twice as long to get coins from each milestone, but you also decided to just toss a second Pokemon who needs 20,000 extra coins to max out.

And this is coming from an un-season pass player whose 20,000,000-ish score is around the 500th place, so practically a hell lot of people can't get coins in one run.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I know we have another team event coming up so i'll try to participate as I can or when I have free time to do so. I should be able to re-focus on the team event by may 15. i know it's a long wait, but i'll just have to participate along the way.

I'm the only one supporting the team with stamina on daily basis so that way, most of our team members who requested for stamina can keep going esp on team events. I know most ppl have struggled with the orders during the team events so there's a possibility that they may hit a road block and they have to go through the past orders to move forward with the new orders or do training and 1-min cooking to get the team event points.

Considering what happened to the last team event, a lot of ppl within the team haven't been stepping up lately in terms of their inactivity. My guess is that we have to start recruiting for more active ppl to the team. I would get a friend in, but he said there has been problems joining the team after he got kicked out of his last team so he couldn't join a team regardless of the search. We think it's a bug or glitch that's causing this and preventing other people from joining the team. this may affect mobile and smart devices version only. Switch users, i don't see much of a problem nor complaints about it.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I kicked out a lot of people idling but just logging into the game. I hope the new deals do something.

Also, I decided not to waste my time with the current one-minute cooking event. At one point, it becomes an absolute chore to play this damn mode to get everything. I have to waste 30+ minutes just to get 2500 coins, and I'm currently fresh out of getting the Shiny Alcremie, so I need to get over 40,000 coins to get the good stuff.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well I've been dispatching pelipper to do the deliveries, but all i got was some of these pulls that aren't interesting to me and some of the existing pulls that i currently have are already maxed out. They should just add the pokemon and outfits to the exchange delivery points shop as part of the pity pulls if there's nothing we can spend our points on.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well, half our members were fired because they were hindrances. WHY DOWNLOAD THIS GAME IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO PLAY IT FOR A WEEK?! Though I'm starting to think it's the same issue for way too many people.

Let's see if the next members can be better.

This OMC event seems less of a hassle. There aren't many costly rewards, and the score rewards are so low that I can blaze through many of them by quitting once I reach the needed scores.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Why not just kick the team members out if they're long overdue for inactivity whenever the team event is announced? It's not just that they're being hindrances or nuisance for inactivity, but they're filling up the team roster as well.

I tried to get us many points as possible so despite the ppl being inactive, we didn't even get much compared to the last team events.

i know the team says "daily logins preferred", but if they can't follow that, they're gonna kicked out regardless of their excuse.

I would help recruit for the team. it's just that i have to make it actives only, but I will not vouch for them and their stay and of course, they have to join before the team event starts so that's the thing.