• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cafe Mix General Discussion

Fleetpaw

I'm just gonna leave my friend ID here in case anyone still needs it for the challenge or just wants more ingame friends:

3US2GRPC2EKU

Feel free to add ^-^

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Unfortunatelly, we don't know how the pokermon serias will be. I'd like to know it right now.
Are you talking about the entire franchise or just about Cafe?

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
How does Torterra fit inside the Cafe? thats my question :p

Should take up two tables by himself, and getting up to the second floor is a whole other problem

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
If anybody plays Pokemon Cafe Mix, got a friend who's looking for teammates for the new team event.

search TufCookies and join if you want to get in on getting Snorlax.

ID is WVA2E5B3MBQ9

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Well, I missed Torterra. Only barely raised its rank but didn't befriend it.

I wonder if this game will rerun temporary customers?
I missed Scorbunny only because during the period you could befriend it, I didn’t have enough money to buy more Acorns to continue a level that I was stuck on and by the time I had enough to buy more than enough Acorns, the next event had already begun. I’m only on Order #190 and sometimes have to wait up to four days before trying to clear an Order I’m stuck on because I am using the Daily Acorn Bonus to build up my amount.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
ID is WVA2E5B3MBQ9

TufCookies

Lv 7 close to 500 stars, just need a few more players to speed it up.

Join and Snorlax is in the bag for us all.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I have to get back to playing this game. It's been too long.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
My Auraceon team has grown lazy and now it seems we're not getting Mimikyu. And I can't get rid of the inactive members because the game doesn't let you during the event, but you can leave...and waste a whole day waiting until you can join another team with vacancies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
My team got Mimikyu. Someone played a lot in between last night and very early this morning.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Glutton Mimikyu ran away from the cafe and Leah said it may come back, which to me translates to "next year."

And now it's time for my role as team captain to shine.

*fires 25 members of Team Auraceon*

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Was able to clutch it with the handful that kept up. Mimmikyu is now part of the Cafe. Sure will be easier getting Gengar now.

I bet you Delibird is the team event for christmas, needing food to stock up in its sack-tail.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
My team still got Mimikyu. It took two days longer than Snorlax but we still got it. And Christmas could be Delibird with either Winter Sawsbuck or Stantler in the beginning half of the month to represent the “reindeer.”