• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cafe Mix General Discussion

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I am going to do training to help with points. I need to unlock Master Mode but the problem is I need over 80 Stars and I can’t get more than one star on a lot of stages after 250.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
You wanna try using different pokemon if the first recommended pokemon doesn't work out for you so go through your staff list and check out their specialty gimmicks and see what's effective for that stage.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
You wanna try using different pokemon if the first recommended pokemon doesn't work out for you so go through your staff list and check out their specialty gimmicks and see what's effective for that stage.
I tried that before and I kept running out of turns because the gimmicks didn’t help at all.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well if we knew what orders you were trying to do, we would've looked into them and see how we can help you with the orders. We can't just help blindly without knowing where you stuck at. The other part is that you'll have to train up your staff levels and use kitchen notes if necessary and available. Some of the orders are doable without a recommended level of the order so you have to align your combos, cafe skills, and megaphones closer to the gimmick. well for cafe skills and megaphones, it has to be within range to catch the gimmicks.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
At the moment, I am replaying orders to get to 701, and tbh, I'm tired of the difficulty curve in this game past a point. I don't know why I need so many 3*s to unlock the next fifty stages.

I always try to use the recommended Pokemon since it makes the game easier than not using what's recommended, so.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
At the moment, I am replaying orders to get to 701, and tbh, I'm tired of the difficulty curve in this game past a point. I don't know why I need so many 3*s to unlock the next fifty stages.

I always try to use the recommended Pokemon since it makes the game easier than not using what's recommended, so.
This is exactly how I feel. Every time I’ve tried to do an order with a Pokémon not recommended, I always run out of turns and must use Acorns to keep trying and then I only have 1 or 2 turns left to try and get three stars which is impossible when the requirements for that are things like the gummy bubbles and I have no items to get rid of them or the pumpkins.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well I don't know what to tell you guys because obviously i've been playing the game since the release and before the update. I think that may explain why some of us here got past the orders you guys were in and able to get 3*s. What I may suggest is to train your pokemon up to level 15 as much as possible or around 10~15 to be more sufficient enough. If you got enough kitchen notes, make use of them.

It's true that gummies are annoying to deal with. A Level 15 wobbuffet, a bellossom, minun, stoutland, gogoat, chimchar, and pichu can clear the gummies out. now if it were to be pumpkins to be dealing with, you have to align your cafe skills and megaphones within range of the gimmicks.

Any orders that requires megaphones to clear, use celebi depending on their specialty if you have them.

If i knew what order you guys were stuck in, i would've looked into them and see how i able to clear it with 3 stars.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Well I don't know what to tell you guys because obviously i've been playing the game since the release and before the update. I think that may explain why some of us here got past the orders you guys were in and able to get 3*s. What I may suggest is to train your pokemon up to level 15 as much as possible or around 10~15 to be more sufficient enough. If you got enough kitchen notes, make use of them.

It's true that gummies are annoying to deal with. A Level 15 wobbuffet, a bellossom, minun, stoutland, gogoat, chimchar, and pichu can clear the gummies out. now if it were to be pumpkins to be dealing with, you have to align your cafe skills and megaphones within range of the gimmicks.

Any orders that requires megaphones to clear, use celebi depending on their specialty if you have them.

If i knew what order you guys were stuck in, i would've looked into them and see how i able to clear it with 3 stars.
I've been playing since before the update, too, in fact, since launch. & For me, I do train my Pokemon, but I don't have enough of the cookies for some to get them past certain level caps. I know how this game works perfectly fine, I'm just annoyed about stages that are past stage ~500 because some of them are just difficult. It's not the gummies I have a problem with, it's three starring the three star challenges I do.

The mechanics that multiply on the screen are the most annoying ones and I've always despised them since special gimmicks don't stop butter from multiplying, so.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I've been playing since before the update, too, in fact, since launch. & For me, I do train my Pokemon, but I don't have enough of the cookies for some to get them past certain level caps.
That’s also one of my problems. I keep getting the same Pokémon as customers and end up getting cookies that I don’t need any more from and Pelipper has given me multiple kitchen notes for Pokémon I don’t even have yet because either they are still customers that need befriending or I couldn’t meet the requirements for getting the Pokémon during an event. I have so many notes for Gogoat and I don’t even have it!

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Yeah i get that a lot, but simply that most of my pokemon's level cap has been increased to the max of 20, i couldn't get anymore cookies regardless of the cafe mode. It's not just the pokemon you haven't obtained in a regular way, but also trying to get pokemon from the delivery. i've been holding victini's kitchen notes and i haven't been able to obtain one from the delivery.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So the feeding trial didn't exactly change excess points from leaking into the next prize, but rather any excess points get converted into more coins (though not as plentiful as the actual prize), which are now the currency to exchange for limited items and Pokemon. I guess this is a bit of an upgrade?

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I got a lot of stamina, but to complete the challenge, you have to get past rank 15 on the legendary order although to get mewtwo and the cookies, you need at least 5k coins.

Team event wasn't that bad. i should've put more focus on to the event. there are some ppl inactive again. I don't like how they go inactive and fill up the team so quickly as they never come back. Perhaps it's time to raise the requirements on joining if we were to get some active members. The express ticket is optional so the only thing we needed was the cookies.

BobbbidyBob

Mewtwo is so wholesome in this game. This should have been his episode in Journeys lol

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Deliveries are the absolute worst gacha pull rates I've ever seen. I'll use the free tickets to see if I can get Mew. But so far, at least I've gotten Pachirisu and Yamper.
Mewtwo is so wholesome in this game. This should have been his episode in Journeys lol
please no

EDIT: By the way, I made calculations as to how many coins one needs to get everything from Mewtwo's event.

You need to get 64,800 coins to exchange for all the stuff at the shop. You're most likely going to have to bleed past 10,000,000 points to get more coins.

Last edited:

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
It helps pass the time, but i'm saving my single tickets to make some multipulls although it would've been nice if we just exchanged 10 single delivery express tickets into 1 multipull (10 or 11) tickets per exchange.

I didn't get the mew outfit after saving up a lot of acorns cuz i didn't want my acorns to overflow. I didn't get anything else besides completing the outfit for starly.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Looks like the exchange and Mewtwo coins don't expire until the 28th of this month, which is nice, because I can use the 30-something extra crystals for anything.

And good thing I waited until the last day to go after 5-star Mew, because it'll still be around while Jirachi is here. I may use my two free 11x tickets.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well the 5 star outfit for mew is still intact however the cafe skill level can go up to level 5 if you pull for the outfit so apparently 5 star cafe skill doesn't last on its basic level.

I was thinking about using the multipull ticket that i can get from this challenge to get jirachi, but that'll take while due to login stamps.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
that's like all other games with the gacha system. I just don't like the cost of the acorns for multi-pulls which is absurd right now. I spent most of my acorns on increasing level cap. The only thing i'm worried about the most is grabbing the cookies, but those odds and rates are too low.