• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cafe Mix General Discussion

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well apparently we don't have a lot of key pokemon to help us with the legendary visits including the 5 star outfits. victini's 5 star outfit isn't gonna help us much since the function of the 5 star cafe skill works the same way as pokemon shuffle's complexity although it won't last upon using the cafe skill's basic level.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well apparently we don't have a lot of key pokemon to help us with the legendary visits including the 5 star outfits. victini's 5 star outfit isn't gonna help us much since the function of the 5 star cafe skill works the same way as pokemon shuffle's complexity although it won't last upon using the cafe skill's basic level.
Though we do have 4 to 5 options that cover the gimmicks:

Lucario for chocolate and salt shakers.
Galarian Slowpoke for nuts (Squirtle is a budget option).
Audino for pickle jars and salt shakers.
Pikachu for cream.

By the way, Latias is literally the same as Galarian Slowpoke in terms of power and gimmicks. It's hilarious that a living jet has the same level of usefulness as a curry addict.

Last edited:

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
1min cooking events have been brutal lately. i haven't gotten any of the key pokemon, the specialty gimmicks, and 5 star outfit for this event. most of my pulls from the delivery have gotten pretty bad.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I feel like they increased the number of coins needed to get all the important rewards, because not even at 100 dishes is enough to get all the good stuff.

As for budget Pokemon, Lucario, Female Eevee, Slurpuff, and Electrode are the best team I can think of to take on the gimmicks (bubble is sort of useless and very annoying to deal with that you may as well just let anyone else other than Slurpuff to pop it).

Out of a miracle, I did get the exclusive Celebi outfit from dailies, but not only is its special annoying and detrimental to get rid of gimmicks, it's not really good unless you upgrade it to level 15 so that it can take on ketchup bottles. Gardevoir is better even at level 10.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I think that they should just add the pokemon, the outfits including the materials, and kitchen notes to the exchange points as part of the pity pulls or deliveries since these points aren't gonna do us much as an exchange and as if these 1min cooking events are taking us longer than we thought to get everything we need. if not, then they should just reduce the cost of express deliveries to 300 for singles and 3k for multi-deliveries or possibly do both if that were to be the case.

For kitchen notes, they should just add more or all of them to the milestone cookie exchange rather than the 3 which are zorua, jirachi, and victini.

Probably max level of 20 might be the key in getting better scores for 1min cooking events. i have a few pokemon that are at max level already.

Ghyst

Rowlet Enthusiast
Only just discovered this thread so excuse me if this feels like an info dump.

This game is one of my favourite spinoff series games. It has its ups (like me getting Latios on the first try) and downs (like spending 60k acorns to not get anything worthwhile in the Victini costume) bit is still fun and enjoyable if you just wanna have a break.

9/10

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
this 1 min cooking event challenge is extremely tough without 5 star outfit mimikyu at max level. I know most ppl who purchased the premium pass can get it done easily. at least this 1 min cooking event isn't that bad as the legendary visits. It's just that the soda bubbles are still annoying to deal with as if they move around a lot.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Did they finally remove the locking of stages if you don’t have enough stars? Because I loaded the game and saw that all of the stages were available to me now even though I was stuck at stage 600 two days ago needing 50 stars to unlock more stages.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Majority of the orders are easy for me. Just don't rush it. The only problem is having the key pokemon for these orders so you need to unlock them as much as possible and then train them to level 15 or higher although in terms of 1min cooking, it's highly recommended at max level of 20 for better score. The other part you need is kitchen notes, but unfortunately i haven't gotten a whole lot of kitchen notes.

my Victini and mew are the only ones that i have at max level for this 1min cooking event, but i don't have master chef lucario just yet so i'm in for a long run to get that outfit.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well looking at the news, the update seems nice. at least i can get a little more room to catch up on the main orders. the 1-min cooking event is taking my time away from main orders and training.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I don't think we can make it to the max rewards on this team event since there's a maintenance on reset and then ends at tomorrow's (october 27 2022) reset so this may affect our pelipper's deliveries as well. we can just spend acorns and try to get there.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I thought it was just the whole game that would be on maintenance for the update so not just the delivery.

well at least we tried, but i couldn't just get on if the game is gonna be down for maintenance although i had to play it safe to be offline in case stuff like this happens. The express ticket is what we need at most for the pulls.

now as for the 1min cooking event, it shouldn't be that bad, but i think the 5* mew and easter egg basket starly should work well here. just be careful when aligning the cafe skill with the gimmicks.

treatyofversigh

I think this is my first time posting in this thread even though I've been playing since launch, but I really, really hate the one-minute cooking events, and I hate how frequent they've become. I wouldn't mind them if your score carried over to the next levels! Like, obviously I'm gonna score more than 50,000 on the first level. I wish the rest of my points would bump me up to more levels, instead of me losing all the points after I hit the 50,000 :confused:

I don't mind the new delivery system, though, and the new Eevee outfit is pretty cute.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I'm starting to wonder what will become of those pokemon that are exclusive to the pelipper's delivery system such as mawile, gardevoir, and the others which is some of us haven't obtained just yet.

as for 1min cooking event, you get extra coins if you accumulate more points than the goal. of course the score will increase per rank or tier.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Randomly got the 5-star Eevee through daily delivery.

However, I got hit by a weird glitch. I trained Palkia for a bit, which took it out from the sidekick lineup. But when I tried to put it back for the one-minute thingy, I couldn't because it's stuck as a leader...despite the fact it's not even part of the lineup. So, now I can't use it for extra points for megaphones.