• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cafe Mix General Discussion

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
They're not gonna get that stuff if they don't accumulate enough points to get the rewards. There was a lock there to keep people away from getting those free stuff.

They have to contribute at least 1k or more points to get the rewards. if they don't, then they're not gonna get them.

Well i suppose that's 1 way to keep those lowbie ppl away from the team as in those that doesn't match in our current orders or higher if that's gonna be the case.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well i wish i could help recruit, but It's not gonna be easy to find a place where to recruit. Just to filter down what we need is that we need active people and those who cleared 100 orders or more. if we take down the order(s) requirement(s) to join , then it's most likely that we'll get people that are inactive.

If you're planning on recruiting elsewhere, then we just need active people and those who cleared 100 orders or more. That's what i may suggest to do so, but it may work.

Looking at the team event coming up, we have to start recruiting more for people. people that are inactive will not get free stuff from us as if they need to get the required points to get them.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This Shaymin event is hell for high scorers. The Gummy and Choux Pastry are annoying gimmicks on their own because they can float away and take time to properly pop, even with the right teammates.

I ended up at rank 956 today, and I only decreased one rank since the past 7 hours.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
The gummies and soda bubbles are worst to deal with in both 1-min cooking and hospitality events especially when there's a low number of the pokemon to clear them with.

Also the team event has been going rough on us with this number of people that we have including those that are being inactive lately. Recruiting for the team by advertising and searching out for actives is the only way we can get these team events moving. I dunno why people aren't contributing enough points to help us out with the team events. I tried to contribute much as possible, but it wasn't even enough to get all the rewards.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This hospitality event is way more of a drag to those people who don't have any of the bonuses. Absol is behind a paywall but still it's the lowest bonus, and the other two are low random pulls.

I'll keep an eye out on the inactive daily loggers of our team.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well the rate on 5 star outfits and 150 stamps are pretty much absurd. you get 11 stamps per multi-deliveries (or pulls), and costs 30k acorns per multi-deliveries and it takes us, i'd say about 14 multi-deliveries to get a 5 star outfit which it would normally costs us a total of 420k acorns or more to get a pity delivery which is that the cost is pretty much absurd to make multi-deliveries

Just so you know that 1 person is overdue for a kick from the team. the other 2 are about 4 days inactive.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Did something happen to the team? i got kicked out and i was active all the time and i wasn't able to participate the last team event.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I was purging a lot of idlers who didn't contribute enough to the team event (like under 300 points).

I...guess you were among the ones kicked out. Sorry. You may rejoin in.
It's alright and I accept your apology. I know you're doing your job as a team leader and what's right for your team. you can keep me in the team as long as you want or till the team dies (whichever you prefer). I'll try to keep up with the team events as much as possible when i'm not busy and have some free time available.

I normally stay in the team till the end so that's why i don't like to be going through another team search that's active enough to do team events.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well the soda bubbles and bubble gums are still annoying gimmicks because they move around a lot so it's not easy to clear them esp in 1min cooking.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The future is a one-minute cooking thing.

But this daily training mode sure is pretty nice. It's so easy to get the highest score to get 6 XL tarts, and any tries can be skipped right away (seriously, GS, implement this to solo one-minute cooking Pokemon events) to get 12 more.

You're essentially getting an extra 40,000 EXP a day for almost nothing.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Hoopa's event is really maddening because the choices to break into the top 1000 are almost ALL secluded to delivery Pokemon. It doesn't help much that Night Zorua is needed (I have it, but I don't have Gyarados or Flower Celebi). A F2P player has only Exeggutor as an available Pokemon. The rest? Hope you have at least Leprechaun Chansey, Celebi, and Night Zorua to at least be below close to 1000.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This game's toxic love for OMC is starting to get pretty bad because the bonus multipliers must either come from buying the monthly pass Pokemon (and by extension adding an extra 50% because of the pass) or the new delivery Pokemon with the really low rate.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Looks like tough crowd on this team event. most of the people didn't contribute enough points on this team event and some were inactive. We may have to start searching for actives only.