• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon card confusion?

Kyokichi

I just opened a Call of legends pokemon card pack. Every single card in it has 100+ health. That includes a magikarp with 310 health, a tangrowth with 660 health, a vulpix with 300 health, ect. No, I am not joking. They are 100% legit cards, bought from a store where I've bought cards many times before.
The cards are in no way special besides their high HP though. I have cards that are identical to them.. Anyone know what these are?

Myrrh

As I said before, the cards are probably fake. How much did you pay for a pack, and are you sure cards you got from there before were also legit?

Kyokichi

As I said before, the cards are probably fake. How much did you pay for a pack, and are you sure cards you got from there before were also legit?
I don't see how they could be fake. I bought them from walmart, where I've been buying 100% legit cards for years. I made sure it was Pokemon/Nintendo, no flaws, ect. They're definitely real cards. It was like 4.99 $ for the pack I believe. Do you think It could possibly be a mis-print of some sort?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I don't see how they could be fake. I bought them from walmart, where I've been buying 100% legit cards for years. I made sure it was Pokemon/Nintendo, no flaws, ect. They're definitely real cards. It was like 4.99 $ for the pack I believe. Do you think It could possibly be a mis-print of some sort?

Official cards don't just come with that kind of "error". Walmart has been reported of selling fake cards a few times in the last few years, and this sounds like another case of it. But if it helps, here's a really good page by the judges of TPCI (AKA it's official) for telling fake cards from real ones.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64968

Last edited:

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
They're fake. If you say something else than that, try to enter them to a tournament.