• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Card Maker: It's gone for some reason

Please excuse me but I have not been to Serebii Forums for a long time so please don't flame if I posted in the wrong section.

One of the most succesful Pokemon card makers, Pokemon Card Maker.org, has changed. The realistic Pokemon card template is gone and replaced with a crappy card template. The website name has been changed to Trainer Card Maker, as for the website URL been changed to trainercard.net. Even if you try to go to the pokemoncardmaker.org URL, it will redirect you to the crappy trainer card maker. I don't know what or who has caused this, but I'd be very interested to find out.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Trainer Card Maker is their original one and there has always been it and then they brought out Pokemon Card Maker. The reason why they had to take down Pokemon Card maker is because Nintendo filed a law suit warning for if they did not take it down. I was wondering this myself when I tried to go in a few days ago but the people at Trading Card Maker told me what happened. Hope this clears things up.

Trainer Card Maker is their original one and there has always been it and then they brought out Pokemon Card Maker. The reason why they had to take down Pokemon Card maker is because Nintendo filed a law suit warning for if they did not take it down. I was wondering this myself when I tried to go in a few days ago but the people at Trading Card Maker told me what happened. Hope this clears things up.

I knew it was something related to copyright. It does clears things up, thank you. But that does not mean we close the thread.

Discuss, everyone.

ThunderKitty

I remember one, but I can't trace it's origins.

ThunderKitty

I remember one, but I can't trace it's origins.

QueenUnfezant

welcome to the comedy zone
Hi, I think trainercard.net existed before Pokemon Card Maker.org and took its URL too.