• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Characters you don't want to piss off.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Discuss Pokemon Characters that you don't want to piss off! Yup! This is one of those threads lol. Were going to talk about the scary factor of characters when they reach their breaking point. It might surprise some of you but I have heard fans discussing about characters that if the Pokemon world was real, they would not want to battle after seeing their scarier side. I'll start off with a fairly popular character that fits well in this category.

Ruby_party_ribbons.png

Ruby from Pokemon Adventures. So what to know about Ruby? He stands out from most male Pokemon protagonists in that he's a flamboyant fashion-loving trainer who has a love for Pokemon Contests, is greatly skilled in the hobby of sewing and knitting clothes, and maintains an extreme dislike to battling, seeing them as barbaric and messy. When it comes to Pokemon contests and Pokemon fashion, there's no competition when Ruby steps in so for those who don't read the manga, why is contest boy even brought up here?

Some major early story spoilers to Ruby's character.
He's also one of the more intimidating protagonists, so much so that he could easily be the most intimidating protagonist of the entire Pokemon series. Although this Pokemon Coordinator tries to appear as a cowardly gentle soul on the outside, the story is a lot more complicated on the inside as he is the son of Norman, the strict no-nonsense Gym Leader of Petalburg City. Ruby has not only inherited Norman's talent for battling but also his more intimidating features, easily defeating and blackmailing some of the strongest, smartest and most-menacing enemies he has ever encountered with an almost complete lack of fear, looking down on those who dare hurt his friends with an intimidating glare that has spook the souls of Pokemon. This is definitely one character you don't want to drive into a corner.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Ghetsis is someone definitely not to mess with. The man actively tries to kill kids only to fail because someone else interferes and draws his attention away from you briefly. In BW it was the Shadow Triad who literally had to drag him away. In BW2, N and his Dragon blocked the freezing attack from Kyurem that was meant for you. And in USUM, he only failed to hurt you because Colress sent him back to his original dimension. Ghetsis is a psychopath and there’s no other way to describe him.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Ghetsis is someone definitely not to mess with. The man actively tries to kill kids only to fail because someone else interferes and draws his attention away from you briefly. In BW it was the Shadow Triad who literally had to drag him away. In BW2, N and his Dragon blocked the freezing attack from Kyurem that was meant for you. And in USUM, he only failed to hurt you because Colress sent him back to his original dimension. Ghetsis is a psychopath and there’s no other way to describe him.
I partly agree. Though the scene just after you fight Ghetsis in US/UM where it's implied that he smacks Lillie made me so mad that the fear factor was replaced with feelings of "I WILL HM01 YOU!" Not to mention the Fairy-type has made Ghetsis' team (specifically Hydreigon) much easier to deal with now.

Last edited:

shoz999

Giovanni from the Pokemon Adventures manga is definitely one guy you don't want to anger. The Adventures take is definitely a faithful expansion of the character from the games but it's also by far the most intimidating version to the point that I bet anyone who knows Adventures Giovanni knows it's practically pointless to argue against such an opinion. Unlike Ghetsis however, he really does has his anger under control. If anything he's the guy who taunts people into being angry so they can make a mistake, so to actually anger the leader of Team Rocket itself is no easy feat but when he does get angry, such as those betraying his trust or attacking his son, he shows great murderous intent to such enemies.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
He's probably the most evil character in the core games. And in the manga, he's even worse

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Paul. I wouldn't put it past him to assault those who criticize his methods.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Oh, easy. Sabrina back when she was still in psycho mode. I don't wanna be a doll for eternity.

shoz999

Oh, okay. Here's one I'm surprised no one mentioned lol. Who remember Siebold from the Pokemon games & Adventures manga where he just explodes in anger if you don't see cooking as a form of art lol?

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
Oh, easy. Sabrina back when she was still in psycho mode. I don't wanna be a doll for eternity.
Sabrina definitely crossed my mind too. Pokemon generally seem to dislike using their power to really torture or harm people. But Sabrina was legitimately insane and her powers don't seem like something that can be battled.

Luthor

I think Clemont would be someone I wouldn't want to get truly annoyed. In the anime as a child he's already created a functional artificial intelligence and has a lot of experience making things that explode. He might start creating terminators and skynet if he got really angry.

shoz999

I think Clemont would be someone I wouldn't want to get truly annoyed. In the anime as a child he's already created a functional artificial intelligence and has a lot of experience making things that explode. He might start creating terminators and skynet if he got really angry.
I don't know about Clemont but you know who is arguably one of, if not the most dangerous character in the Pokemon series? Colress. This Pokemon researcher has done all sorts of crazy things. He manage to build a machine to control Kyurem and turn him into a weapon freezing away entire cities. He resurrected an old fossil Pokemon and mechanized it into the dangerous Genesect. He created an invisibility device. He invented a device that can warp people away to dimensions. And he manage to create a device that can literally control how Necrozma's forms function.

Out of all the scientists out there I can think of in the Pokemon world, Colress is easily the most dangerous and the man you don't want to piss off as seen with Ghetsis. This is the guy who outsmarted Ghetsis... TWICE.

ChandelureDetour

Cyrus would be dangerous cause he owns explosives, Lt. Surge fought in a war, Silver is already violently and losing makes him mad, Guzma, Faba hates feeling less superior and gets mad easily, Clair refuses to give you a badge for winning and that could be much worse, and Caitlin seems like someone who could be dangerous if angered.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Giratina, mainly on its turf and not when it's in a mood to co-operate. Remember, it is the only reason why Cyrus didn't remake the universe in Platinum, and is for all intents and purposes an eldritch abomination

Luthor

I don't know about Clemont but you know who is arguably one of, if not the most dangerous character in the Pokemon series? Colress. This Pokemon researcher has done all sorts of crazy things. He manage to build a machine to control Kyurem and turn him into a weapon freezing away entire cities. He resurrected an old fossil Pokemon and mechanized it into the dangerous Genesect. He created an invisibility device. He invented a device that can warp people away to dimensions. And he manage to create a device that can literally control how Necrozma's forms function.

Out of all the scientists out there I can think of in the Pokemon world, Colress is easily the most dangerous and the man you don't want to piss off as seen with Ghetsis. This is the guy who outsmarted Ghetsis... TWICE.

Admittedly Colress is pretty dangerous.

shoz999

Cyrus would be dangerous cause he owns explosives, Lt. Surge fought in a war, Silver is already violently and losing makes him mad, Guzma, Faba hates feeling less superior and gets mad easily, Clair refuses to give you a badge for winning and that could be much worse, and Caitlin seems like someone who could be dangerous if angered.
Caitlin lol. Funny that you mentioned that.