• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Characters you don't want to piss off.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Hunter J is very nasty, she is one of the few anime villains that actually tries to kill Ash to get rid of him. She also has no qualms of doing the same to her henchmen just so she can get away.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Hunter J is very nasty, she is one of the few anime villains that actually tries to kill Ash to get rid of him. She also has no qualms of doing the same to her henchmen just so she can get away.
I often wonder what the outcome would be if Hunter J ever met those evil Malamar from the future? Would they team up or would the Malamar outright try to kill J?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I often wonder what the outcome would be if Hunter J ever met those evil Malamar from the future? Would they team up or would the Malamar outright try to kill J?
No profit to be made off Pokemon wholly independent from and outright malicious towards humans

If Clair wanted she could push you off the ground of her gym and into the lava below, or whatever it is. Her gym is proof enough that OSHA does not exist in the Pokemon universe

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I don't want to piss off Yveltal, Arceus, Giratina, Dialga, The Lake Trio, or a Magcargo.

Those are scary-a** Pokémon you DON't want to make angry.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Okay lol. You know what's the one Pokegirl you definitely don't want to piss off lol. This isn't like Lillie where "she's adorable on the outside but she could have a mean side!" No this Pokegirl literally has a mean side and it's hilarious seeing other characters fleeing in terror of her when she gets angry and that character is none other than Sapphire from Pokemon Adventures.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Dont get in the way of May and her meals, there is also Lana you don't want to piss off. Her face when the Kanto ninja gym was destroyed by Ash's "bright idea". She didn't do anything but if she gets real mad, I'd rather not be nearby.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Lysandre is deranged. He cried at the apparent necessity of what he was doing. He honestly thought mass genocide would solve the resource problem and had the resources to try and pull it off

shoz999

tumblr_ojk626VBYA1s2s4omo1_400.png

Hugh's definitely a character you don't want to piss off, actually that's his whole deal really lol. Others are edgelords, he's a ragelord lol. This guy is so angry, it's actually more interesting when he just stops being angry and see how it all plays out. For example, in the Pokemon Adventures manga as some have pointed out, I think it's kind of funny that quite possibly the angriest character in the series has some sincere respect for women. Although I suppose it make sense if you think about it, his whole story revolving around his sister's lost Purrloin.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
The player character. They always win

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Giovanni from the Pokemon Adventures manga is definitely one guy you don't want to anger. The Adventures take is definitely a faithful expansion of the character from the games but it's also by far the most intimidating version to the point that I bet anyone who knows Adventures Giovanni knows it's practically pointless to argue against such an opinion. Unlike Ghetsis however, he really does has his anger under control. If anything he's the guy who taunts people into being angry so they can make a mistake, so to actually anger the leader of Team Rocket itself is no easy feat but when he does get angry, such as those betraying his trust or attacking his son, he shows great murderous intent to such enemies.
He's kinda mellowed down tho over time.
The person you don't wanna piss is Marnie coz she's such a cutie why would you wanna piss her off and make her stop smiling that beautiful smile of hers you monsters

shoz999

He's kinda mellowed down tho over time.
The person you don't wanna piss is Marnie coz she's such a cutie why would you wanna piss her off and make her stop smiling that beautiful smile of hers you monsters
I'd say that Morpeko would be the one you want to stay away from. I can already see how it would be adapted in the Adventures manga lol.

Marnie's Morpeko: "Eh? Where's my cookies!?"
Tate's Scorbunny: "I found your cookies!"
Marnie's Hangry Morpeko: "So... IT WAS YOU who stole my cookies!"
Tate' Scorbunny - "Eh?"
Seconds later, Tate's Scorbunny is KO'd.
Marnie's Morpeko: "Yum! That was delicious... eh? Where's my cookies?"
Tate's Scorbunny: "Y-your kidding me right?!"
Marnie's Hangry Morpeko: "Where's my cookies!?!?!?!?!?"

Imagine Marnie's Morpeko being so Hangry that the reason why he doesn't have any food is because he forgot he already ate it.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Early Game: Elite Four and Champion
Post Game: No one cause you can easily put them down.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pokemon Hunter J comes to mind. She might not have been excessively violent, but she was practical and she had no problem with letting Satoshi (Ash) die as seen when she started a wildfire and was willing to let Satoshi burn in the flames without hesitation.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Pokemon Hunter J comes to mind. She might not have been excessively violent, but she was practical and she had no problem with letting Satoshi (Ash) die as seen when she started a wildfire and was willing to let Satoshi burn in the flames without hesitation.
Hunter J is what Sird should be in frlg !

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
Cyrus was a stone-cold killer in the Adventures Manga. He seemed so sure and stoic when he was absoultetly wrecking the heroes. He was about as strong as a champion, but he was also a real wild card who threatened to cause mass destruction. He might not be as cruel or amoral as Ghetsis. But he has a greater capacity for destruction.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Cyrus was a stone-cold killer in the Adventures Manga. He seemed so sure and stoic when he was absoultetly wrecking the heroes. He was about as strong as a champion, but he was also a real wild card who threatened to cause mass destruction. He might not be as cruel or amoral as Ghetsis. But he has a greater capacity for destruction.
Yet he was redeemed in the platinum arc and turned empathetic